RemedySpot.com

Broward: Challenger Little League: Revised Flyer, Registration- 1/12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Challenger Little League: Revised Flyer, Registration- 1/12I'm starting my Challenger Little League registration for the City ofPembroke Pines this Saturday, January 12. I will be registering athletes from the Pembroke Pines area, ages 5-18.Parents/guardians of athletes from other cities can contact RandyHibshman regarding participating on other local teams. Games run for 10weeks throughout Broward County, with half of the games at home, and theother half at an away game. Games are held on Sundays from3:45pm-5:00pm.Athletes need to make an effort to attend all home and away games.I am also looking for volunteers ages 12 and older.

Pembroke Pines athletes: Contact Palacios- See info belowand attached flyer.All other cities: Contact Randy Hibshman or atdhibshman@... <> Palacios, CTRS,CPRP Special Population Coordinator, City of PembrokePines, 501 S.W. 172nd Ave.Pembroke Pines, Florida 33029V/TDD Faxwww.ppines.com mpalacios@...The City of Pembroke Pines is a public entity subject to Chapter 119 ofthe Florida statutes concerning public records. Email messages arecovered under Chapter 119 and are thus subject to public recordsdisclosure. All email messages sent and received are captured by ourserver and retained as public records.The City of Pembroke Pines is a public entity subject to Chapter 119 ofthe Florida statutes concerning public records. Email messages arecovered under Chapter 119

and are thus subject to public recordsdisclosure. All email messages sent and received are captured by ourserver and retained as public records.Always sunny in Miami...;)

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.