RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Stop all of these emails!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree 100 percent. I saw no problem with any responses. United we stand,

divided we fall.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

Re:Stop all of these emails!

When I read the E-mails that you are referring to, I never got the impression

that the writers were being slanderous, nasty, or  " venting "  at all. 

And really, besides those E-mails that announce news or upcoming events, etc.,

the information contained in these e-mails are derived necessarily

from experience and opinion (including yours).

In addition, the e-mail or e-mails in question were written in response to

another person asking for opinions;  I thought they answered rather

diplomatically and most important, truthfully.

I don't think you're going to find a " positive and resourseful information only,

please " E-mail group list about autism!  We're in this together--good and bad.

Diane

----------------

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now!

<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008>

I agree 100 percent. I saw no problem with any responses. United we stand,

divided we fall.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

Re:Stop all of these emails!

When I read the E-mails that you are referring to, I never got the impression

that the writers were being slanderous, nasty, or  " venting "  at all. 

And really, besides those E-mails that announce news or upcoming events, etc.,

the information contained in these e-mails are derived necessarily

from experience and opinion (including yours).

In addition, the e-mail or e-mails in question were written in response to

another person asking for opinions;  I thought they answered rather

diplomatically and most important, truthfully.

I don't think you're going to find a " positive and resourseful information only,

please " E-mail group list about autism!  We're in this together--good and bad.

Diane

----------------

<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I second that! I have actually found these emails very useful as I am trying to find a new DAN doctor for my kids. Whilst, of course, I will make my decision based on my own research, it helps to hear from people who have experienced various DAN doctors around and this list is invaluable for us all to be able to share our thoughts and experiences in a completely honest, supportive and safe way.

When I read the E-mails that you are referring to, I never got the impression that the writers were being slanderous, nasty, or " venting " at all.

And really, besides those E-mails that announce news or upcoming events, etc., the information contained in these e-mails are derived necessarily from experience and opinion (including yours).

In addition, the e-mail or e-mails in question were written in response to another person asking for opinions; I thought they answered rather diplomatically and most important, truthfully.

I don't think you're going to find a " positive and resourseful information only, please " E-mail group list about autism! We're in this together--good and bad.

Diane

-- Caroline

Guest guest

I completely agree. I am on an 18 month waiting list for a DAN doctor in Jax. In the meantime I appreciate the info on the other Dr's so I can decide whether or not to see someone closer while I'm waiting. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences!Caroline Hopton wrote: I second that! I have actually found these emails very useful as I am trying to find a new DAN doctor for my kids. Whilst, of course, I will make my decision based on my own research, it helps to hear

from people who have experienced various DAN doctors around and this list is invaluable for us all to be able to share our thoughts and experiences in a completely honest, supportive and safe way. On 3/18/08, Diane Rosenstein <Wamtzembellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: When I read the E-mails that you are referring to, I never got the impression that the writers were being slanderous, nasty, or "venting" at all. And really, besides those E-mails that announce news or upcoming events, etc., the information

contained in these e-mails are derived necessarily from experience and opinion (including yours). In addition, the e-mail or e-mails in question were written in response to another person asking for opinions; I thought they answered rather diplomatically and most important, truthfully. I don't think you're going to find a "positive and resourseful information only, please" E-mail group list about autism! We're in this together--good and bad. Diane -- Caroline

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

I completely agree. I am on an 18 month waiting list for a DAN doctor in Jax. In the meantime I appreciate the info on the other Dr's so I can decide whether or not to see someone closer while I'm waiting. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences!Caroline Hopton wrote: I second that! I have actually found these emails very useful as I am trying to find a new DAN doctor for my kids. Whilst, of course, I will make my decision based on my own research, it helps to hear

from people who have experienced various DAN doctors around and this list is invaluable for us all to be able to share our thoughts and experiences in a completely honest, supportive and safe way. On 3/18/08, Diane Rosenstein <Wamtzembellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: When I read the E-mails that you are referring to, I never got the impression that the writers were being slanderous, nasty, or "venting" at all. And really, besides those E-mails that announce news or upcoming events, etc., the information

contained in these e-mails are derived necessarily from experience and opinion (including yours). In addition, the e-mail or e-mails in question were written in response to another person asking for opinions; I thought they answered rather diplomatically and most important, truthfully. I don't think you're going to find a "positive and resourseful information only, please" E-mail group list about autism! We're in this together--good and bad. Diane -- Caroline

Guest guest

Hi AllJust my 2 cents, but I think that it's important that respect each other's opinions whether we agree or not.NilaTo: sList From: Wamtzem@...Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:34:22 -0400Subject: Re:Stop all of these emails!

When I read the E-mails that you are referring to, I never got the impression that the writers were being slanderous, nasty, or "venting" at all.

And really, besides those E-mails that announce news or upcoming events, etc., the information contained in these e-mails are derived necessarily from experience and opinion (including yours).

In addition, the e-mail or e-mails in question were written in response to another person asking for opinions; I thought they answered rather diplomatically and most important, truthfully.

I don't think you're going to find a "positive and resourseful information only, please" E-mail group list about autism! We're in this together--good and bad.

Diane

Guest guest

Hi AllJust my 2 cents, but I think that it's important that respect each other's opinions whether we agree or not.NilaTo: sList From: Wamtzem@...Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:34:22 -0400Subject: Re:Stop all of these emails!

When I read the E-mails that you are referring to, I never got the impression that the writers were being slanderous, nasty, or "venting" at all.

I don't think you're going to find a "positive and resourseful information only, please" E-mail group list about autism! We're in this together--good and bad.

Diane

Guest guest

The best advise I can give to all intersted in learning about DAN docs and biomedical is to go online and google DAN conferences. They are available on line and the top docs are there speaking about their knowledge of the latest treatements, research, etc .

-------------- Original message --------------

I completely agree. I am on an 18 month waiting list for a DAN doctor in Jax. In the meantime I appreciate the info on the other Dr's so I can decide whether or not to see someone closer while I'm waiting. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences!Caroline Hopton <choptongmail> wrote:

I second that! I have actually found these emails very useful as I am trying to find a new DAN doctor for my kids. Whilst, of course, I will make my decision based on my own research, it helps to hear from people who have experienced various DAN doctors around and this list is invaluable for us all to be able to share our thoughts and experiences in a completely honest, supportive and safe way.

On 3/18/08, Diane Rosenstein <Wamtzembellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

Diane

-- Caroline

Guest guest

The best advise I can give to all intersted in learning about DAN docs and biomedical is to go online and google DAN conferences. They are available on line and the top docs are there speaking about their knowledge of the latest treatements, research, etc .

-------------- Original message --------------

I completely agree. I am on an 18 month waiting list for a DAN doctor in Jax. In the meantime I appreciate the info on the other Dr's so I can decide whether or not to see someone closer while I'm waiting. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences!Caroline Hopton <choptongmail> wrote:

On 3/18/08, Diane Rosenstein <Wamtzembellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

Diane

-- Caroline

Guest guest

This list has always been tolerant and respectful of everyone's opinion. We all struggle to find the right thing for our family members. There is alot to learn from hearing both side of every opinion. Until there is one proven way to improve the quality of life for our family members, and maybe cure autism, we need to be tolerant or each other's journey...

@yahoo.com: -------------- I agree 100 percent. I saw no problem with any respons> es. United we stand, divided we fall. > Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld. > > Re:Stop all of these emails! > > > > > > When I read the E-mails that you are referring to, I neve

r got the impression that the writers were being sland> erous, nasty, or "venting" at all. > And really, besides those E-mails that announce news or upcoming events, etc., the information contained in these e-mails are derived necessarily from experience and opinion (i> ncluding yours). > > In addition, the e-mail or e-mails in question were written in response to another person asking for opinions; I thought they answered rathe> r diplomatically and most important, truthfully. > I don't think you're going to find a "positive and resourseful information only, please" E-mail group list ab> out autism! We're in this together--good and bad. > > Diane > > > > > > > > > > > > &nbs

p; > > > > ---------------- Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now! > fe_012008> > ------------------------------------ > >