RemedySpot.com

Re: LS: Would love to hear from anyone taking Protopic :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi sandy

i have used prptopic but only for 2 weeks and stoped. i actually had heaps of itiching on my vulva but was applying protopic on my anus only. Anus did not itch but vulva killed me. i stoped using it and i am using some other therapy now.

However, one of the ladies from the group i think said the same that she had the worst itch in the world before it got better. burning is also quite common with prptopic. i think 2 weeks is really not enough to tell if it is workong or not. my vulva was getting very iritated and i think even like allergy reaction(different to yours). I would stick with it for some time, speak to others and then make decision. Dee has some testimonials from gals who were helped by it. sometimes itch is the sign of healing(that is what i heard).

All the best

Anja

LS: Would love to hear from anyone taking Protopic :)

Hello,I started the Protopic 2 weeks ago and I can't tell if my intense itching is due to the medication, if it is the LS or a yeast infection. Anyone had this experience? Also, on the anal region my gosh that Protopic burns!!! Since I started the Protopic my skin actually looks whiter. Does it take awhile to work? Would love any input from those taking this. ( I apologize if this is a repeat message on another link - just trying to reach out there in internet land. :))Sincerely,Sandy*****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------Yahoo members can click on:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersOn the left side is a listing including Links andFiles . If you click on those you will find much additional information posted by our members.To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****