RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Pediatric Neuro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What doctors do your insurance cover in miami? Trevor resnick is head neuro at

mch in miami.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

Re: Pediatric Neuro

Have you heard of Dr. Tatyana Dubrovsky? She's in Hollywood...

>

> Any recommendations for a good pediatric neuro that's not w/ Neuro

Network

> Partners (Tuchman, Gadia, etc)? I don't have anything against them, they

> just don't accept my insurance at the moment.

>

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> Minerva

>

Guest guest

mch in miami.

>

Network

>

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> Minerva

>

Guest guest

mch in miami.

>

Network

>

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> Minerva

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

We took my son to her when he was a baby, we did not have a good experience with her, she was very cold, not friendly and wanted to put my son (at that time only 9mos. old) on an anti-seizure medicine, by the way, he was not having seizures, he had an abnormal eeg and without anymore tests she recomended the medicine. When we questioned her about the medicine she was very defensive. Since then we take my son with Dr. Torocsik at the Dan Marino and she has been great, she is very empathetic and yes she is out of my network too but she is worth every penny.

Paz

To: sList From: gabi_closet@...Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 23:21:27 +0000Subject: Re: Pediatric Neuro

Have you heard of Dr. Tatyana Dubrovsky? She's in Hollywood...>> Any recommendations for a good pediatric neuro that's not w/ NeuroNetwork> Partners (Tuchman, Gadia, etc)? I don't have anything against them, they> just don't accept my insurance at the moment.> > > > Thanks,> > Minerva> Going green? See the top 12 foods to eat organic.

Guest guest

He is with "NeuroNetwork". He specializes in Seizure disorders. He has been fairly attentive to my daughter, all these years, but I know some mothers, on slist that were not happy with him. > To: sList > Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:16:23 +0000> Subject: Re: Re: Pediatric Neuro> > What doctors do your insurance cover in miami? Trevor resnick is head neuro at mch in miami.> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.> > Re: Pediatric Neuro> > > Have you heard of Dr. Tatyana Dubrovsky? She's in Hollywood...> > > >> > Any recommendations for a good pediatric neuro that's not w/ Neuro> Network> > Partners (Tuchman, Gadia, etc)? I don't have anything against them, they> > just don't accept my insurance at the moment.> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Minerva> >> > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

He is with "NeuroNetwork". He specializes in Seizure disorders. He has been fairly attentive to my daughter, all these years, but I know some mothers, on slist that were not happy with him. > To: sList > Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:16:23 +0000> Subject: Re: Re: Pediatric Neuro> > What doctors do your insurance cover in miami? Trevor resnick is head neuro at mch in miami.> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.> > Re: Pediatric Neuro> > > Have you heard of Dr. Tatyana Dubrovsky? She's in Hollywood...> > > >> > Any recommendations for a good pediatric neuro that's not w/ Neuro> Network> > Partners (Tuchman, Gadia, etc)? I don't have anything against them, they> > just don't accept my insurance at the moment.> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Minerva> >> > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Guest guest

We took my son to her when he was a baby, we did not have a good experience with her, she was very cold, not friendly and wanted to put my son (at that time only 9mos. old) on an anti-seizure medicine, by the way, he was not having seizures, he had an abnormal eeg and without anymore tests she recomended the medicine. When we questioned her about the medicine she was very defensive. Since then we take my son with Dr. Torocsik at the Dan Marino and she has been great, she is very empathetic and yes she is out of my network too but she is worth every penny.

Paz

We had the same kind of experience with Dr. Dubrofsky and Dr. Brown. Dr. Dubrofsky looked at my 2 1/2 yr old son and wanted to put him on Ritalin. When we said "no", she said to my husband that he was in denial. She has absolutely no people skills! Since then, we have seen doctors at DMC...Drs.Turacsik and Dr. Epstein took us when Dr. Tuchman didn't accept our insurance anymore. Check to see if any of the other doctors at Dan Marino Center will take your insurance.

RobinPlanning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

Paz

We had the same kind of experience with Dr. Dubrofsky and Dr. Brown. Dr. Dubrofsky looked at my 2 1/2 yr old son and wanted to put him on Ritalin. When we said "no", she said to my husband that he was in denial. She has absolutely no people skills! Since then, we have seen doctors at DMC...Drs.Turacsik and Dr. Epstein took us when Dr. Tuchman didn't accept our insurance anymore. Check to see if any of the other doctors at Dan Marino Center will take your insurance.

Guest guest

Paz

Guest guest

I too have had "not good" experiences with Dr. Brown. My son was younger than and started to explore his somewhat cluttered office. There were toys and objects that were attractive to my son on a shelf. He admonished me and then my son for touching those toys and objects...if you see children and you have things that intrigue them, such as toys, they will touch them..his office was not child or parent friendly...

-------------- Original message from RLisme1@...: --------------

In a message dated 4/3/2008 7:48:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mltorresphotmail writes:

Paz

Robin

Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

Dr. M. Grossman. He is affiliated with Dimmagio. He is

a breath of fresh air! He has his own practice and

yes,believe it or not he calls when you leave a

message for him!

--- hudis100 wrote:

>

> >

> > Any recommendations for a good pediatric neuro

> that's not w/ Neuro

> Network

> > Partners (Tuchman, Gadia, etc)? I don't have

> anything against them, they

> > just don't accept my insurance at the moment.

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Minerva

> >

> You can try Dr. Helmy in Lighthouse Point

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Guest guest

Dr. M. Grossman. He is affiliated with Dimmagio. He is

a breath of fresh air! He has his own practice and

yes,believe it or not he calls when you leave a

message for him!

--- hudis100 wrote:

>

> >

> > Any recommendations for a good pediatric neuro

> that's not w/ Neuro

> Network

> > Partners (Tuchman, Gadia, etc)? I don't have

> anything against them, they

> > just don't accept my insurance at the moment.

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Minerva

> >

> You can try Dr. Helmy in Lighthouse Point

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Guest guest

I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Melvin

Grossman since 2001. He also has been treating me for my migraines. He is a

very smart, compassionate daughter and get this HE LISTENS TO PARENTS!

I have seen Dr. Brown, Dubrosvky and Dr

Resnick (not sure about the spelling) I have had problems with all three during

some point of our treatment due to the fact that they did not listen or respect

my opinion and then only to find out I was right.

Best of luck!

Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:44

PM

To: sList

Subject: Re: Re:

Pediatric Neuro

I too have had " not good " experiences with Dr. Brown.

My son was younger than and started to explore his somewhat cluttered

office. There were toys and objects that were attractive to my son on a

shelf. He admonished me and then my son for touching those toys and

objects...if you see children and you have things that intrigue them, such as

toys, they will touch them..his office was not child or parent

friendly...

-------------- Original

message from RLisme1@...: --------------

In a message dated 4/3/2008 7:48:08 AM

Eastern Daylight Time, mltorresphotmail writes:

We took my son

to her when he was a baby, we did not have a good experience with

her, she was very cold, not friendly and wanted to put my son (at that time

only 9mos. old) on an anti-seizure medicine, by the way, he was not having

seizures, he had an abnormal eeg and without anymore tests she recomended the

medicine. When we questioned her about the medicine she was very defensive.

Since then we take my son with Dr. Torocsik at the Dan Marino and she has been

great, she is very empathetic and yes she is out of my network too but she is

worth every penny.

Paz

We had the same kind of experience with

Dr. Dubrofsky and Dr. Brown. Dr. Dubrofsky looked at my 2 1/2 yr old son

and wanted to put him on Ritalin. When we said " no " , she said

to my husband that he was in denial. She has absolutely no people

skills! Since then, we have seen doctors at DMC...Drs.Turacsik and Dr.

Epstein took us when Dr. Tuchman didn't accept our insurance anymore.

Check to see if any of the other doctors at Dan Marino Center will take your insurance.

Robin

Planning your summer road trip? Check out

AOL

Travel Guides.