hi all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

alw2010 wrote:

>

> Welcome back Beverly!...have you found a good doctor yet?...Andi

>

> > I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with everyone.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Beverly in NC

>

>

>

>

>

• 4 months later...

I am trying to catch up on posts.

I had my mail all cleaned up yesterday afternoon. Got home last night and was like, there is a lot of mail. got up this morning and was like , WOW! :-)

I went to the ER at 7 and was home by 9.

I am not complaining, just never been my experiences to do that!

It is usually a forever thing. This has been the 2nd time I been to this one since I moved here for the same reason, and it was the same amount of time last time.

Mind you, this is the time from when I left my house, registered, went through triage, seen the nurse, the doc, had a chest xray, got my script , signed out and was back home again.

I really am amazed at this.

Only thing is, there are no pharms open at night around here. I am not used to that either. There were always 24 hr pharms in CA, esp with a hospital that is with ER/ trauma center.

I had bad lung pain suddenly, thought it could be pleurisy. It seems I have something respiratory going on again, and was given rx for Z pack again and diflucan.

Think this has been brewing since I left CA. I felt it then, as the area always caused issues for me.It kind of would ease up, and I thought I would just readjust here, not!

The staff and doc was nice as could be. I would love this guy for my PCP. I usually find urgent clinics and ER with an MD I just would love to have as a regular, but they are not in practice. :-(

I feel like a corpse today. I took restoril, half a phergergen and lodine xl a bit before I left. Usually stuff never hits me fast.

In the time I waited for the doc to come back with the rx, I was passed out on the table.

I was like, shit! I have to get up and drive home now. I mean I am about 2 miles or so from the hospital only. But, by the time I went out in the cold, drove home very cautiously, got in the house, changed my clothes, washed my face, brushed my teeth, I was awake.

When I do not go with the feeling of sleep when it hits, esp when I take meds, I seem to get really restless sleep then.

Anyhow, I thought I would catch up on mail and hope to not look in a mirror today.

Love, Normi the half alive.

Normi,

glad your ER visits have gone well. I'll pray the pattern continues (and also pray you don't need the ER)!

Take care,

W

hi all

I had my mail all cleaned up yesterday afternoon. Got home last night and was like, there is a lot of mail. got up this morning and was like , WOW! :-)

It is usually a forever thing. This has been the 2nd time I been to this one since I moved here for the same reason, and it was the same amount of time last time.

Mind you, this is the time from when I left my house, registered, went through triage, seen the nurse, the doc, had a chest xray, got my script , signed out and was back home again.

Only thing is, there are no pharms open at night around here. I am not used to that either. There were always 24 hr pharms in CA, esp with a hospital that is with ER/ trauma center.

I had bad lung pain suddenly, thought it could be pleurisy. It seems I have something respiratory going on again, and was given rx for Z pack again and diflucan.

Think this has been brewing since I left CA. I felt it then, as the area always caused issues for me.It kind of would ease up, and I thought I would just readjust here, not!

The staff and doc was nice as could be. I would love this guy for my PCP. I usually find urgent clinics and ER with an MD I just would love to have as a regular, but they are not in practice. :-(

I feel like a corpse today. I took restoril, half a phergergen and lodine xl a bit before I left. Usually stuff never hits me fast.

In the time I waited for the doc to come back with the rx, I was passed out on the table.

I was like, shit! I have to get up and drive home now. I mean I am about 2 miles or so from the hospital only. But, by the time I went out in the cold, drove home very cautiously, got in the house, changed my clothes, washed my face, brushed my teeth, I was awake.

When I do not go with the feeling of sleep when it hits, esp when I take meds, I seem to get really restless sleep then.

Anyhow, I thought I would catch up on mail and hope to not look in a mirror today.

Love, Normi the half alive."The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=lupies

Normi,

glad your ER visits have gone well. I'll pray the pattern continues (and also pray you don't need the ER)!

Take care,

W

hi all

Love, Normi the half alive."The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=lupies

Normi,

Take care,

W

hi all

Thanks . And fortunately, I have not had to see a whole lot of them lately , and I would like to keep it that way too.

Love, NOrmi

Re: hi all

Normi,

Take care,

W

hi all

Thanks . And fortunately, I have not had to see a whole lot of them lately , and I would like to keep it that way too.

Love, NOrmi

Re: hi all

Normi,

Take care,

W

hi all