RemedySpot.com

Re: Normibear/ AKA Psycho Suess back to Donna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Donna. I just had to get in on the "psycho suess " thing.I do not think I am gifted in writing Dr Seuss poems LOL..I really did not think and just wrote it really fast.

I always loved him as a kid though.

loved the books, his favorite one was " are you my mother"

It was cute.

Yeah, I could not help myself. I was just roaring with laughter at your email, and then I went to the website and started cracking up. I think my neighbors may think I am PSCYHO ! :-)

I guess your birdy would not like any of the outfits or hats then either huh? LOL...

I always had cockatiels, fortunately their poopies are not to big. And yeah, when you compare us to birds, if we walked around with no clothes on, we would be in some major shit, uh, I mean major trouble. lol....

Or were you referring to people that are different size having different sized poppies? LOL...... Hell, I have not been around anyone, and I am talking like this now too.

SEE! there you go again , making me say bad stuff. When I wrote you that one email and said it is like you are in my head or brain, I must have really really meant that huh? LOL....... well, cut it out! :-D

Love ya, Normi

Normibear/ AKA Psycho Suess

Hey Normi,

Is Psycho Suess your new name!!! No way...you are no psycho!!!!!!!

I love the poems though. I am not gifted with being able to write poetry at all and you did a good job!!

So, are you still laughing about the "flight suits" for birds? I told you... they are hilarious!!! My little birdy does not like them at all. He spends his "out of his cage" time trying to peel it off. In fact, he did get it off the first night we had him in it, he finally got it off and

dropped it in the garbage can it the end of my son's bed. I'm sure he didn't really know what he was doing, but my family roared at that one!!!

I love birds but I don't like there poopy either. Especially, the bigger the bird, the bigger the poopy. Hey, are we like that??? YUK!!!!!!!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist being gross for a minute. I have been with my son too long today and am talking just like him.

See ya later, Donna Sorry about the red print, it's making my eyes hurt, but I don't want to take the time to change it now."The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=lupies