RemedySpot.com

Re: surgery tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Christy,

I have not had this surgery but I had student who had this procedure

done earlier this year and she was up and about within 3 days. Don't

push yourself as you can do more harm then good.

Thinking of you

Jacky

Guest guest

Christy wrote:

> Tomorrow morning I go in for laparascopic surgery to get my

> troublemaking gallbladder removed. It's in and out surgery, so I

> should be home by afternoon. My biggest concern is what it will do to

> my blood glucose levels and how soon I'll be able to exercise again.

>

Hi Christy,

I had that surgery a few years ago and the recovery is usually fairly

quick. I was able to move around normally without much discomfort within

a day or so. The biggest problem was when I sneezed - OOOOWWWWIIIEEE!

Stay away from pepper and cats for at least a week! :o) I was able

to take walks within a week, but did not do any heavy exercise or

lifting for at least three weeks ( my memory is fading). I hope all goes

well for you. Do keep a close eye on the BGs. I did not know I was

diabetic when I had that surgery, but a foot surgery earlier this year

really threw me for a loop! The recovery was much more difficult though,

so I'm sure my immobility compounded the problem.

Rick

• 6 years later...

Dear Marla,

I wish ther could be someone with you while you wait. The waiting is the hardest.

My thoughts will be with you and .

And, yes, please email when you get near a computer.

Imagine, when you do get to a computer you can breath a sigh of relief...

time will have passed and you will be on the other side of this wait.

love

genie

From: ProstateCancerSupport [mailto:ProstateCancerSupport ] On Behalf Of rachel_luv2003Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:48 PMTo: ProstateCancerSupport Subject: Surgery Tomorrow

Well just a note that is having his Prostectomy surgery tomorrowat 11:15am. He will not be in his room till nearly 4pm. That is along time for me to wait by myself. My stomach will probably be doinga roller coaster ride inside. I will be happy when I see him.A long time to wait. I hope they have strong floors as I will bepacing them worrying about him. I will did a hole going back andforth. But did say when he wakes he will be calling for me andwill not stop till they get me. So I will see him before 4pm.This day has been nerve racking on us both. Me worrying about him forhis mental and physical health. And him going through the surgery. He is so scared and nervous even though he will not admit it. I cantell. Anyways I will post an update tomorrow or when I get near a computer.I may not post till he gets home. Thanks for all your help.Marla

Dear Marla,

I wish ther could be someone with you while you wait. The waiting is the hardest.

love

genie

From: ProstateCancerSupport [mailto:ProstateCancerSupport ] On Behalf Of rachel_luv2003Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:48 PMTo: ProstateCancerSupport Subject: Surgery Tomorrow

Well just a note that is having his Prostectomy surgery tomorrowat 11:15am. He will not be in his room till nearly 4pm. That is along time for me to wait by myself. My stomach will probably be doinga roller coaster ride inside. I will be happy when I see him.A long time to wait. I hope they have strong floors as I will bepacing them worrying about him. I will did a hole going back andforth. But did say when he wakes he will be calling for me andwill not stop till they get me. So I will see him before 4pm.This day has been nerve racking on us both. Me worrying about him forhis mental and physical health. And him going through the surgery. He is so scared and nervous even though he will not admit it. I cantell. Anyways I will post an update tomorrow or when I get near a computer.I may not post till he gets home. Thanks for all your help.Marla

Dear Marla,

love

genie

good luck .. and Marla...I will be there in spirit pacing the floors with youdebby theiler

Subject: Surgery TomorrowTo: ProstateCancerSupport Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 10:48 PM

Well just a note that is having his Prostectomy surgery tomorrowat 11:15am. He will not be in his room till nearly 4pm. That is along time for me to wait by myself. My stomach will probably be doinga roller coaster ride inside. I will be happy when I see him.A long time to wait. I hope they have strong floors as I will bepacing them worrying about him. I will did a hole going back andforth. But did say when he wakes he will be calling for me andwill not stop till they get me. So I will see him before 4pm.This day has been nerve racking on us both. Me worrying about him forhis mental and physical health. And him going through the surgery. He is so scared and nervous even though he will not admit it. I cantell. Anyways I will post an update tomorrow or when I get near a computer.I may not post till he gets home. Thanks for all your

help.Marla

good luck .. and Marla...I will be there in spirit pacing the floors with youdebby theiler

Subject: Surgery TomorrowTo: ProstateCancerSupport Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 10:48 PM

Well just a note that is having his Prostectomy surgery tomorrowat 11:15am. He will not be in his room till nearly 4pm. That is along time for me to wait by myself. My stomach will probably be doinga roller coaster ride inside. I will be happy when I see him.A long time to wait. I hope they have strong floors as I will bepacing them worrying about him. I will did a hole going back andforth. But did say when he wakes he will be calling for me andwill not stop till they get me. So I will see him before 4pm.This day has been nerve racking on us both. Me worrying about him forhis mental and physical health. And him going through the surgery. He is so scared and nervous even though he will not admit it. I cantell. Anyways I will post an update tomorrow or when I get near a computer.I may not post till he gets home. Thanks for all your

help.Marla

help.Marla

Our thoughts are with both of you! Here's to best outcomes!

Dan

>

>

> Subject: Surgery Tomorrow

> To: ProstateCancerSupport

> Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 10:48 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Well just a note that is having his Prostectomy surgery

tomorrow

> at 11:15am. He will not be in his room till nearly 4pm. That is a

> long time for me to wait by myself. My stomach will probably be

doing

> a roller coaster ride inside. I will be happy when I see him.

>

> A long time to wait. I hope they have strong floors as I will be

> pacing them worrying about him. I will did a hole going back and

> forth. But did say when he wakes he will be calling for me and

> will not stop till they get me. So I will see him before 4pm.

>

> This day has been nerve racking on us both. Me worrying about him

for

> his mental and physical health. And him going through the surgery.

> He is so scared and nervous even though he will not admit it. I can

> tell.

>

> Anyways I will post an update tomorrow or when I get near a

computer.

> I may not post till he gets home.

>

> Thanks for all your help.

> Marla

>

Dan

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

tomorrow

doing

>

>

for

> tell.

>

computer.

>

> Marla

>

Dan

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

tomorrow

doing

>

>

for

> tell.

>

computer.

>

> Marla

>

Marla: and I are praying for you and . Stay strong and faithful and everything will be fine. and I share one good thing, we both have strong women who love us. I too raise enough hell that they always bring into the recovery room. Something about having our soul-mate by us, lets us know everything is OK. Our prayers are with you.

God Bless you both.

and Childers

Marla: and I are praying for you and . Stay strong and faithful and everything will be fine. and I share one good thing, we both have strong women who love us. I too raise enough hell that they always bring into the recovery room. Something about having our soul-mate by us, lets us know everything is OK. Our prayers are with you.

God Bless you both.

and Childers

God Bless you both.

and Childers

Peace be with you both, you are in our thoughts and prayers!

God Bless you both.

and Childers

-- Emersonwww.flhw.org

God Bless you both.

and Childers

-- Emersonwww.flhw.org

God Bless you both.

and Childers

-- Emersonwww.flhw.org

Best if luck for you both.

Subject: Surgery TomorrowTo: ProstateCancerSupport Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 11:48 PM

help.Marla

Subject: Surgery TomorrowTo: ProstateCancerSupport Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 11:48 PM

help.Marla

help.Marla

Dear Marla,

Wishing the best of outcomes for his surgery today. Be strong during your wait, we'll all be there with you in our hearts.

Malaga, Spain

Surgery Tomorrow

Well just a note that is having his Prostectomy surgery tomorrowat 11:15am. He will not be in his room till nearly 4pm. That is along time for me to wait by myself. My stomach will probably be doinga roller coaster ride inside. I will be happy when I see him.A long time to wait. I hope they have strong floors as I will bepacing them worrying about him. I will did a hole going back andforth. But did say when he wakes he will be calling for me andwill not stop till they get me. So I will see him before 4pm.This day has been nerve racking on us both. Me worrying about him forhis mental and physical health. And him going through the surgery. He is so scared and nervous even though he will not admit it. I cantell. Anyways I will post an update tomorrow or when I get near a computer.I may not post till he gets home. Thanks for all your help.Marla__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3752 (20090108) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Dear Marla,

Wishing the best of outcomes for his surgery today. Be strong during your wait, we'll all be there with you in our hearts.

Malaga, Spain

Surgery Tomorrow

Well just a note that is having his Prostectomy surgery tomorrowat 11:15am. He will not be in his room till nearly 4pm. That is along time for me to wait by myself. My stomach will probably be doinga roller coaster ride inside. I will be happy when I see him.A long time to wait. I hope they have strong floors as I will bepacing them worrying about him. I will did a hole going back andforth. But did say when he wakes he will be calling for me andwill not stop till they get me. So I will see him before 4pm.This day has been nerve racking on us both. Me worrying about him forhis mental and physical health. And him going through the surgery. He is so scared and nervous even though he will not admit it. I cantell. Anyways I will post an update tomorrow or when I get near a computer.I may not post till he gets home. Thanks for all your help.Marla__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3752 (20090108) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com