Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gee Whiz Joya,

" Curmudgeon " , what a word master. You've been hanging at Laru's house

too much. Knock it off with the hot tea w/splenda and ham and cheese roll

ups. You two aren't old enough to be " curmudgeons " yet. :o)))))) That's

my department.

Snerk, Snerk, Snerk. :op

Love Mom Pudge, (still Mom Fudge but still working on it)

pudge@...

Gee Whiz Joya,

" Curmudgeon " , what a word master. You've been hanging at Laru's house

too much. Knock it off with the hot tea w/splenda and ham and cheese roll

ups. You two aren't old enough to be " curmudgeons " yet. :o)))))) That's

my department.

Snerk, Snerk, Snerk. :op

Love Mom Pudge, (still Mom Fudge but still working on it)

pudge@...

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

LORI,

WHERE DO I TYPE AIM IN?

JOY

testpeachy wrote:

Hi all, Lori here. Just wanted to remind everyone that the Chat will be open at 9pm Eastern Time on Wednesday nite, April 2nd. All are invited. If you do not have aim, and aim is NOT the same thing as aol, they just type in keyword AIM, and follow the directions. It is free and doesnt take vey long to download. Once you do that and have your aim name, email me and i will add u to my aim buddy so i can invite you in. You have to be invited in so really need that info. I have AOL but that is not the same, I still had to download aim and get a name. A lot of people that have aol thinks that aim is the same thing, but it is not. You have to download aim to get aim. If you have any problems please just ask, I am here for you. We just started to u havent missed anything. Looking forward to seeing you all there!Christmas in July RSD RetreatJuly 26th & 27th 2003www.rsdretreat.comLove, Lori

Guest guest

LORI,

WHERE DO I TYPE AIM IN?

JOY

testpeachy wrote:

Hi all, Lori here. Just wanted to remind everyone that the Chat will be open at 9pm Eastern Time on Wednesday nite, April 2nd. All are invited. If you do not have aim, and aim is NOT the same thing as aol, they just type in keyword AIM, and follow the directions. It is free and doesnt take vey long to download. Once you do that and have your aim name, email me and i will add u to my aim buddy so i can invite you in. You have to be invited in so really need that info. I have AOL but that is not the same, I still had to download aim and get a name. A lot of people that have aol thinks that aim is the same thing, but it is not. You have to download aim to get aim. If you have any problems please just ask, I am here for you. We just started to u havent missed anything. Looking forward to seeing you all there!Christmas in July RSD RetreatJuly 26th & 27th 2003www.rsdretreat.comLove, Lori

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Yes Hun.........EST is New York City.

Hope that helps.

MariBeth

Chat

HiYou can tell I am in the UK, I am going to ask a stupid question which will no doubt make you laugh..lolwhen it says EST time - does that time zone include New York?, if not what cities does EST cover? - the reason why I am asking - so I know what city to click on to see what time it is there, so I know what time chat is here in the UK..lolSee I told you it was a stupid question..lolSharon> Hi All,> Deb has requested that I set up a chat for tomorrow to see what kind of > interest we will get.> So, I will be on at 10 am eastern time on Wednesday the 14th. > We have a couple of ways to do this. The last time we did a chat group it > was on Instant Messenger and I need to have your e mail or your buddy name to > invite you in.> So, anyone that wants to chat e mail me and I will get everyone on a buddy > list by 10 am.> If there is another place you would rather chat in, let me know.> Felice

Guest guest

Sharon,

Not a stupid question, as to I would never guess what time it is there in England!

Yes, New York is EST....DesMoines, Iowa is CST, Colorado is MST and California is PST. I hope this helps ya!

Tonia

----Original Message Follows---- From: "imamcoldasice"

Reply-To: RSD-CRPSofAmerica To: RSD-CRPSofAmerica Subject: Chat Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:26:13 -0000

Hi You can tell I am in the UK, I am going to ask a stupid question which will no doubt make you laugh..lol

when it says EST time - does that time zone include New York?, if not what cities does EST cover? - the reason why I am asking - so I know what city to click on to see what time it is there, so I know what time chat is here in the UK..lol

See I told you it was a stupid question..lol

Sharon

> Hi All, > Deb has requested that I set up a chat for tomorrow to see what kind of > interest we will get. > So, I will be on at 10 am eastern time on Wednesday the 14th. > We have a couple of ways to do this. The last time we did a chat group it > was on Instant Messenger and I need to have your e mail or your buddy name to > invite you in. > So, anyone that wants to chat e mail me and I will get everyone on a buddy > list by 10 am. > If there is another place you would rather chat in, let me know. > Felice

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Within the TOPS site. On the online page it has " Chat " . I was just

wondering.

Aggie

Quoting Tonya :

> where are you looking for a chat site

>

> Chat

>

>

>

>

> Is there a chat site here? If so how do I access it?

>

> Aggie

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------

> S & L Internet http://www.devtex.net Linux powered....so it always works!

>

>

>

> EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!

> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

>

>

>

wondering.

Aggie

Quoting Tonya :

>

> Chat

>

>

>

>

>

> Aggie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

wondering.

Aggie

Quoting Tonya :

>

> Chat

>

>

>

>

>

> Aggie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 3 years later...

Leanne, Happy Anniversary to you and all

your caring work to get us all together!!!!

This group has made me so much healthier than anyone could have

imagined when I was Dx'd

The support and information has been invaluable!!!I feel a connnection

to everyone who posts.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Leanne Storch wrote:

Hello all,

Just a reminder, chat is Thursday November 8th @

4:00 PM Western

5:00 PM Mountain

6:00 PM Central

7:00 PM Eastern

Call in number Pin 961089 #

Hope you can join us.

For the newbies, this is a conference call. You can talk to

your fellow boardies.

Leanne uip Illiois 1/03

listed for single lung transplant 10-12-07

imagined when I was Dx'd

to everyone who posts.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

Potter,

Darah

“I’m gonna

Leanne Storch wrote:

Hello all,

Hope you can join us.

your fellow boardies.

Leanne uip Illiois 1/03

imagined when I was Dx'd

to everyone who posts.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

Potter,

Darah

“I’m gonna

Leanne Storch wrote:

Hello all,

Hope you can join us.

your fellow boardies.

Leanne uip Illiois 1/03

Delete and start again...WELCOME HOME WE HAVE MISSED YOU. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." I hope I remember--the actual number in my inbox was 4598 messageslinda zion <ljz741comcast (DOT) net> wrote:Leanne,   Happy Anniversary to you and all your caring work to get us all together!!!!This group has made me so much healthier than anyone could have imagined when I was Dx'dThe support and information has been invaluable!!!I  feel a connnection to everyone who posts. Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PAAnd “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah      “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob MarleyLeanne Storch wrote:Hello all, Just a reminder, chat is Thursday November 8th @4:00 PM Western5:00 PM Mountain6:00 PM Central7:00 PM EasternCall in number   Pin 961089 # Hope you can join us. For the newbies, this is a conference call.  You can talk to your fellow boardies. Leanne uip Illiois 1/03listed for single lung transplant 10-12-07__________________________________________________

Delete and start again...WELCOME HOME WE HAVE MISSED YOU. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." I hope I remember--the actual number in my inbox was 4598 messageslinda zion <ljz741comcast (DOT) net> wrote:Leanne,   Happy Anniversary to you and all your caring work to get us all together!!!!This group has made me so much healthier than anyone could have imagined when I was Dx'dThe support and information has been invaluable!!!I  feel a connnection to everyone who posts. Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PAAnd “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah      “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob MarleyLeanne Storch wrote:Hello all, Just a reminder, chat is Thursday November 8th @4:00 PM Western5:00 PM Mountain6:00 PM Central7:00 PM EasternCall in number   Pin 961089 # Hope you can join us. For the newbies, this is a conference call.  You can talk to your fellow boardies. Leanne uip Illiois 1/03listed for single lung transplant 10-12-07__________________________________________________

• 7 months later...