RemedySpot.com

V.E.D. to Treat Early Penile Rehabilitation after R.P. for PCa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sounds right to me. 3 years ago, after my PCa surgery (DaVinci) with concerns about loss of erections a strong possibility, and not wanting to remain on the sidelines, I felt personally at the time that of all the tools at my disposal (PDE-5 inhibitors, injections, VED) that I needed to at least keep my penis filled and stretched on a regular basis, so that scarring would not occur unnecessarily in the corpora while awaiting the day of decision. I am now 7 months post implant, and very happy with the outcome. Friends I know who have done nada, for years with their penises, complain about getting implants that leave them with significantly shortened erectioins. Although mine is not exactly what it was before, it is virtually full size, perhaps 1/4 inch shorter, but very adequate and pleasing to me. I attribute this in great

part to my disciplined attention to keeping my penis stretched and filled daily. I recall mentioining this to my Uro back then, and he dismissed it then as OK to do, but doubted it would have that much impact. I think now he sees that it might be the best tool. So much for my study of one case, lol. I'd love to have my 20 year old erection back, and the accompanying ejaculations, but I sure don't want the penis I had post prostatectomy back. It was like a turtle peeking out of it's shell, now need special underwear to hide it all. lol This is fantastic, and would not trade it for anything. Wife loves it tons too.

Life's journey is not to go to the grave in a perfectly preserved body, but to slide in sideways, totally worn out yelling. Good God What A Ride!!