RemedySpot.com

Teri

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OH my gosh....That is funny, but scary at the same time...I have a few stories myself...And sometimes wonder how I'm still here...But thank GOD we learned before it was to late...It was so dangerous!!!

Teri

Thanks, Teri! ... Just as long as we're making that toast with water or Crystal Light Sunrise Orange! LOL. This chickie swore off drinking a long time ago... It took a couple of hard lessons... laying on the back seat of some guy from SMU's speeding car on I35, while my then-boyfriend held the car door open so I could puke a night of binge drinking along the highway from Dallas to Denton. It's hard to believe that seeing I35 fly so closely by one's face wasn't lesson enough, but the time that I had to unlock the door to my vehicle to free my thumb after slamming AND locking the door on it was the end of alcohol for me. Besides, I swore that my partying days were over when I became a mommy. Okay, some of the members of this list have heard this story before, waaaaay back when we used to have our "gettin' to know each other' daily questions. My teens constantly accuse me of telling the same ol' stories over and over (although they've NEVER heard about my drinking escapades). I'm not allowed to share the "rectal vaulting" story anymore. (tee hee!)

(((hugs)))

JanetEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

OH my gosh....That is funny, but scary at the same time...I have a few stories myself...And sometimes wonder how I'm still here...But thank GOD we learned before it was to late...It was so dangerous!!!

Teri

Thanks, Teri! ... Just as long as we're making that toast with water or Crystal Light Sunrise Orange! LOL. This chickie swore off drinking a long time ago... It took a couple of hard lessons... laying on the back seat of some guy from SMU's speeding car on I35, while my then-boyfriend held the car door open so I could puke a night of binge drinking along the highway from Dallas to Denton. It's hard to believe that seeing I35 fly so closely by one's face wasn't lesson enough, but the time that I had to unlock the door to my vehicle to free my thumb after slamming AND locking the door on it was the end of alcohol for me. Besides, I swore that my partying days were over when I became a mommy. Okay, some of the members of this list have heard this story before, waaaaay back when we used to have our "gettin' to know each other' daily questions. My teens constantly accuse me of telling the same ol' stories over and over (although they've NEVER heard about my drinking escapades). I'm not allowed to share the "rectal vaulting" story anymore. (tee hee!)

(((hugs)))

Teri

(((hugs)))

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Glad to hear you are doing so well too, Teri! Teri wrote: ,Glad to hear Ralph is doing so good! I was wondering. We are also pleased with 's lack of incontinence and optimistic about the probably of erections. > Hello everyone. I am Steve and have recently been diagnosed with an> early stage cancer of the prostate. I am wanting to make a wise> decision on treatment. I talked with my urologist last week and will> be at the radiation therapy clinic Friday. After 7 major surgeries, I> did not want to go through another. I have PC on both sides of my> family - dad and 2 of his brothers and 2 of mom's brothers. I am> emphatic

about getting the annual check-up. This year, the PSA went> from 1.3 in March '07 to 2.5 in Feb '08 and 3.8 in March (was passing> blood in the urine. Typical-right? ). The Dr. stated that it was very> early in development and highly treatable. At 56, this is not hard to> accept. I have helped others deal with problems as I am a pastor and> have dealt with cancer, heart attack families, deaths of accident> victims, Alzheimers, and many other issues.> > What I would like would be honest opinions on radiation, cryotherapy,> and surgery (cancer is highly localized). I am reading on-line> articles, researching through the library, and reading all brochures I> can get my hands on.> > Thank you for your honesty.> Steve>