RemedySpot.com

Re: I will survive

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Haven't looked at the card yet, but I Will Survive was the Greatfull Dead... ok, I'm pretty sure anyway.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Thank You - Cute Card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Will Survive - Perfect just what we needed.

That song brought back great memories and some scary ones too.

I can't believe the hairstyles and clothes we wore years ago and the way we danced or tired too.

But we may also look like idiots now - who knows ?????? :)

I had to look that song up.

Who sang it ??????

What year was it released ???????

No cheating - No looking it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've go the answers.

Love and Hugs.

Deb

Lyrics for: I Will Survive

I will surviveAt first I was afraid I was petrifiedkept thinking I could never live without you by my sidebut then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrongand I grew strongand I learned how to get alongAnd so youre backfrom out of spaceI just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your faceI should have changed that stupid lockI should have made you leave the keyif i'd 've known for just one second you'd be back to bother mego on nowgo walk out that doorjust turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymoreWeren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbyedid I crumbledid you think I'd lay down and dieOh no not II will surviveoh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay aliveI've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give, and I'll survive Hey heyIt took all the strength I had not to fall apartkept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heartand i spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for my selfI used to crynow I hold my head up highand you see mesomebody newI'm not chained up little person still in love with youand so you feel like dropping inand just expect me to be freewell now I'm saving all my loving for someone who's loving meGo on nowGo walk out that door,just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymoreWeren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbyedid you think I'd crumbledid you think I'd lay down and dieOh no not II will surviveoh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay aliveI've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give, and I'll survive I will survive Hey hey

• 2 years later...

GROUP;

Now I feel really stupid. I thought well everyone knows. Why am I so

ashamed of being in pain? I am sorry for making such a stink. My

mind is so messed up thinking what I thought. So we can put up a new

subject or a Re:. Cool. I will probably get in trouble if I start a

new subject. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I will hear it now haaaaaaaaaa. I dont like to be a center of

attention. ANd I just put me there. I hope everyone will just forget

my stupidity. I am glad I am still here and I hope I can just forget

it.

gentle hugs everyone