RemedySpot.com

Re. Dr.Rewa's view [AIDS INDIA] Re: Need on proper conveying method of message

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Forum, I agree with Dr. Rewa's view on creating awareness about condom use. I am working with the truckers group and my personal experience is many people relate the pleasure with skin-skin touch. We, in our intervention, are trying to create an awareness on this topic to our clients who are truck/drivers and helpers. But when ,other than this group, educated people also think like this, it is most amazing. It is needed to create mass awareness through Counseling and other methods of BCC(Behavior Change Communication) Regards, "Dr. Rewa Kohli" < > wrote: Dear FORUM,I completely agree with Bharathi's views, who ..."felt that there is a need to create awareness on Proper or appropriate usage of Condom". People should be taught the correct use of condoms and at the same time stressed the need to use condoms consistently both with regular as well as the casual partners. Several studies indicate that men donot like to use condom as they make sex less pleasurable. Efforts also need to made to remove this kind of barrier to condom use.Needless to say mutual faithfulness among partners should be stressed along with abstinence before marriage.Thanks,Dr. Rewa Kohlie-mail: __________________________________________Speak your world with an accent, your own experience!.An eFORUM for communication and information on HIV & AIDSrelated issues in India. The views are of the

authors.Please feel free to copy the messages. An acknowledgement[source: eFORUM] would be appreciated.To Post a message:E-mail to: AIDS Treatment We comply with the 'HONcode' standard for trustworthy health information and global internet governance norms.For further assistance please contact the forum moderatorDr. Joe by e-mail; joe_thomas123(at).auor by Skype: joethomas123__________________________________________