Guest guest

Hi ,

I am on myspace - Karith King is my screen name - you are welcome to friend

request me if you like.

> From: Gardner <tinkmommyof3@...>

> Subject: Re: Myspace

> Plagiocephaly

> Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 1:03 PM

> I am always looking for a plagio mommy friend on myspace!!

> wat is your mayspace screen name?? mine is proud plagio

> mommie or type my name in Gardner

>

>

>

> Myspace

>

>

> Hi everyone. I am a big Myspace user and I was just

> wondering if there

> is any place a person could find layouts that have to do

> with Plagio. I

> want to get the word out to my friends but just don't

> have the time

> right now to email them all. Please let me know. Thanks.

>

> Candy

I can be found on myspace as Mommy Candy. I am in ND and you will see Chloe's pic as my display pic, she is in her starband!!> From: Gardner <tinkmommyof3>> Subject: Re: Myspace> Plagiocephaly> Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 1:03 PM> I am always looking for a plagio mommy friend on myspace!!> wat is your mayspace screen name?? mine is proud plagio> mommie or type my name in Gardner > > > > Myspace> > > Hi everyone. I am a big Myspace user and I was just> wondering if there > is any place a person could find layouts that have to do> with Plagio. I > want to get the word out to my friends

but just don't> have the time > right now to email them all. Please let me know. Thanks.> > Candy

I JUST ACCEPTED!!!!

KRISTEN

Myspace

Hi everyone. I am a big Myspace user and I was just wondering if there is any place a person could find layouts that have to do with Plagio. I want to get the word out to my friends but just don't have the time right now to email them all. Please let me know. Thanks.Candy

I am going to request you now!!!

Myspace> > > Hi everyone. I am a big Myspace user and I was just> wondering if there > is any place a person could find layouts that have to do> with Plagio. I > want to get the word out to my friends but just don't> have the time > right now to email them all. Please let me know. Thanks.> > Candy

I am going to request you too!! I love this tons of new myspace plagio friends!!

Myspace> > > Hi everyone. I am a big Myspace user and I was just> wondering if there > is any place a person could find layouts that have to do> with Plagio. I > want to get the word out to my friends but just don't> have the time > right now to email them all. Please let me know. Thanks.> > Candy

I'm on myspace as well as facebook. U can use this email address to find me or my name. Fisher

From: Chrissy Mc <cdm11382@...>Subject: Re: MyspacePlagiocephaly Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 1:57 PM

I JUST REQUESTED YOU AS A FRIEND :-)

CHRISSY

Myspace

Hi everyone. I am a big Myspace user and I was just wondering if there is any place a person could find layouts that have to do with Plagio. I want to get the word out to my friends but just don't have the time right now to email them all. Please let me know. Thanks.Candy

i am on my way to request you as a friend

Myspace

ok!

From: Chrissy Mc <cdm11382 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: MyspacePlagiocephalyDate: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 1:57 PM

I JUST REQUESTED YOU AS A FRIEND :-)

CHRISSY

Myspace