RemedySpot.com

Things I have learned

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1. I need my family and friends.

2. There is God.

3. My mind is stronger than my body, at least for now.

4. The world is a beautiful, just need to look and breathe it in.

5. There has to be a natural remedy or cure for what we have rather

than the toxins we create.

6. I can live with physical pain every day.

7. The world needs to get it's priorities in check.

8. I do not want to live without music.

9. Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another,

" What! You too?

I thought I was the only one. "

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

I thought I would chime in here though I haven't in a long time I was banded about six or seven years ago my weight loss successful down to 120 from 195 and never had a problem with regained pounds however I too have had complications first many fills and I think an unfill thrown in somewhere along the way at the time I was living on south oc Cali and it was fairly easy for me to go to Mexicali compared to others. My port flipped and then eroded my muscle terribly disfiguring looked like a second belly button when I got a tummy tuck they wouldn't do surgery until it was removed got it removed surgery drastically improved the disfiguration. So I sm without a port which I am glad about as my restriction is good and the port is uncomfortable on it's best day. Again however even though I am glad I got the band over nothing at all the band makes it painful to eat depending on your restriction when full it is like u have a throat full of pills which by the way are very difficult to consume I throw up quite a bit which is embarrassing my famy and close friends have had to learn to deal with it but it drives my fiancé nuts as it's embarrassing to him as well I wake up choking on food and or drink if I ingest anything too soon before bed it sits in the band and slowly makes it's way up If anyone is on the fence go with the sleeve over the band In spite of all the issues I still love having the band over all the weight I used to gain loss and regain no more body image issues and I am really glad I did not choose gastric bypass Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 21, 2011, at 9:56 PM, "SuzanneB" <SuzanneSH@...> wrote:

The things I have learned it no matter what you say, some people just can't hear you. Sometimes for them it is more about being right that taking the time to really listen to all the things that people are trying to say. Sometimes being Right means it is also OK to change your mind.

So you have to wish them the best and hope that their choices will work for them and make them happy. We are always going to be here to support each other NO matter what happens.

Hugs,

Suzanne