RemedySpot.com

Generation Rx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

With his new film, Generation RX, investigates collusion between pharmaceutical manufacturers and their regulatory watchdogs at the FDA, and also questions whether we have forced millions of children onto pharmaceutical drugs for commercial rather than scientific reasons. " It began when I saw a video of people testifying before the FDA in 1991 about Prozac, " he said. " I was so moved by their personal stories, moved to tears, really. But apparently the FDA was not. It was then that I knew that someday I would produce a film like Generation RX. "

Buy this film for $15. I think it is really important to own this. The more movies sold, the more attention this movie will get. This can save thousands of people from going through what you have had to go through.

Use coupon code to get the $5 discount from the normal $20 price. Code: VETLTG

http://www.generationrxfilm.com/

Regards, " What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. " ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

do you know if this will become available in the UK?I googled and I can't find it anywhere over here yet.I'm so glad it's been made, more people will watch a DVD on it then would ever read the books....hopefully it'll hit the people who need it to help them protect their kids.Thanks for the link Cath xxWith his new film, Generation RX, investigates collusion between pharmaceutical manufacturers and their regulatory watchdogs at the FDA, and also questions whether we have forced millions of children onto pharmaceutical drugs for commercial rather than scientific reasons. "It began when I saw a video of people testifying before the FDA in 1991 about Prozac," he said. "I was so moved by their personal stories, moved to tears, really. But apparently the FDA was not. It was then that I knew that someday I would produce a film like Generation RX." Buy this film for $15. I think it is really important to own this. The more movies sold, the more attention this movie will get. This can save thousands of people from going through what you have had to go through. Use coupon code to get the $5 discount from the normal $20 price. Code: VETLTGhttp://www.generationrxfilm.com/Regards,"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

** Why not order it from here, ? It is only being distributed in that one place. -- C

do you know if this will become available in the UK?I googled and I can't find it anywhere over here yet.I'm so glad it's been made, more people will watch a DVD on it then would ever read the books....hopefully it'll hit the people who need it to help them

protect their kids.Thanks for the link Cath xx

With his new film, Generation RX, investigates collusion between pharmaceutical manufacturers and their regulatory watchdogs at the FDA, and also questions whether we have forced millions of children onto pharmaceutical drugs for commercial rather than scientific reasons. " It began when I saw a video of people testifying before the FDA in 1991 about Prozac, " he said. " I was so moved by their personal stories, moved to tears, really. But apparently the FDA was not. It was then that I knew that someday I would produce a film like Generation RX. "

Buy this film for $15. I think it is really important to own this. The more movies sold, the more attention this movie will get. This can save thousands of people from going through what you have had to go through.

Regards,

" What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. " ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

-- Regards, " What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. " ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

** Other possibility -- someone could volunteer to take orders from people in the UK and other places abroad and send to them declared as a " gift " . People could pay the person or persons doing this via PayPal.

A good place to discuss this would be the Social list. Anyone on Withdrawal and Recovery can join this list.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/socialWandR/

-- C

do you know if this will become available in the UK?I googled and I can't find it anywhere over here yet.I'm so glad it's been made, more people will watch a DVD on it then would ever read the books....hopefully it'll hit the people who need it to help them

protect their kids.Thanks for the link Cath xx

Regards,

" What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. " ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

-- Regards, " What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. " ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson