RemedySpot.com

Re: Urgency/Rita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rita,

I went to the urologist and had the urodynamics test done. They said my bladder was very normal except for that "one spasm" where I couldn't hold it any longer. Recommendation about medication was to wait until after I had my Baclofen pump installed to see if the different medicine delivery for the Baclofen would make a difference. Well, after my surgery urgency was not a problem, but my dose was so high I walked (if you can call it that) like the scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz. The doc backed off my pump dose so I could get "some" tone, now the urgency is there again. Why, oh why, do the neuros insist that urinary urgency is NOT related to PLS?

>From: ritadfromhollis@... >Reply-To: PLS-FRIENDS >To: PLS-FRIENDS >Subject: Re: Concentration >Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:04:36 -0500 (EST) > >Laurel: > >I have a question regarding your taking of Ditropan, did you (or any >one else on it) go to a Urologist? I did and my bladder is functioning >normal, however, the reason why the "urge feeling" is spastic due to >the PLS, just curious as to what you all were told. > >Rita > >Luv & Hugs! > > > > >************************************* >Some people succeed in spite of their handicap. Others succeed because >of them. > Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here