RemedySpot.com

farmer's market

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 10 months later...
Guest guest

I am so looking forward to the farmer's market when it starts up again June 14 !!! Take care and I hope that you and your family are healthy, happy and having a great day, Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Wireless NetworkFrom: "Anne Wanger" Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:24:37 -0500< >Subject: Re: Hybrid swine flu outbreak now underway: Mexico, California, Texas No soy? Science is proving how helpful soy can be in our diets. Admittedly I haven't gone as strict as you have, but I am taking small steps. I will take 2-3 steps forwards and then sometimes it's 1-2 steps backwards (not always). I will have to admit that a good portion of the time, when I tend to go backwards, is either due to finances or just being too tired to do anything. The first reason more than the last. I love eating more fresh fruits and veggies....but man, they are expensive. Hopefully I can find them cheaper at the local farmer's market when it gets going. Anne W Hybrid swine flu outbreak now underway: Mexico, California, Texas Our Homeland security gave all Vol Community Emergency Response Teams a quick one hour lecture abu it.Our major trauma one hospital Shands Has a floor for all sorts of emergencies like this even where they can cut off the ventilation system to that floor they have 4 on stand by at all times in case anything like this happens.I know we should be concerned take precautions and don't panic.I have had all my shots including Hepatitis, typhoid, the dreaded MMR again too since I am JAXCERT member through our fire rescue dept.ion our section of town. IT doesn't alarm me so much if people know what to look for and take precautions on too so thanks for posting this inf. hugs HeidiP.S. I have had mumps measles rubella you name the child hood diseases Iohad them all except Polio but do remember the sugar cubes. So my husband and I both have all the shots up to date . So we are covered. If it hits here and we come in contact with people who have it.