RemedySpot.com

PLEASE HELP!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please help!

I need your help ladies.

I have been on different diets for propably about 2 yrs now.

I started of with wheat free diet than excluded milk and yeast and in the end which is now I am on both gluten free, yeast free, milk free and some salicylates free diet.

I am also pregnant at the moment and taking very little of supplements. My vv has not drastically improved if at all on these diets( I have noticed bit of improvement while pregnant). I am wondering now if I should continue or quit with them.

I am exosted of restrictions and getting depressed. My new allergist (enviromental) is telling me that is absolutely essential to stick to it but I am finding it so hard and more and more often breaking the rules.

He thinks that food sensitivities are causing my prob but would have I fixed it up by now if that ws the case. he is also telling me that sometimes it may take 2 yrs to fix it up which I am very suspicious of. I don't know what to do.

Does anyone have any info on food sensitivities not allergies.

Traditional allergists had a look at results and said that it was BS was enviromental allergist was talking about. He said that his tests were not scientifically unreliable. It is Cyto blood test. Has anyone had this test done before?

He wants to test me for helicobacteria in my stomach. He reckons it is all due to poor digestion which I have heard from so many naturopath that I have talked to over the years, but noone has fixed up my digestion nor my vv(if that is really causing my vv).

Has anyone ever been told that their immune system can't fight off yeast?

Please any help would be appreciated.

Anja

Please help!

I need your help ladies.

I started of with wheat free diet than excluded milk and yeast and in the end which is now I am on both gluten free, yeast free, milk free and some salicylates free diet.

I am also pregnant at the moment and taking very little of supplements. My vv has not drastically improved if at all on these diets( I have noticed bit of improvement while pregnant). I am wondering now if I should continue or quit with them.

I am exosted of restrictions and getting depressed. My new allergist (enviromental) is telling me that is absolutely essential to stick to it but I am finding it so hard and more and more often breaking the rules.

He thinks that food sensitivities are causing my prob but would have I fixed it up by now if that ws the case. he is also telling me that sometimes it may take 2 yrs to fix it up which I am very suspicious of. I don't know what to do.

Traditional allergists had a look at results and said that it was BS was enviromental allergist was talking about. He said that his tests were not scientifically unreliable. It is Cyto blood test. Has anyone had this test done before?

He wants to test me for helicobacteria in my stomach. He reckons it is all due to poor digestion which I have heard from so many naturopath that I have talked to over the years, but noone has fixed up my digestion nor my vv(if that is really causing my vv).

Anja

Thanks Marilyn

Please help!

I need your help ladies.

Anja*****END OF MESSAGE*****-------------------------------------------------To post message: VulvarDisorders To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner *****

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

I really need your help. You have all heard me talk about how sydney has been hard to feed since the beginning. She has always cried and even vomited her food up. this started in the hospital day1. The great thing is her seizures are totally controlled with no meds. I would have never imagined such great results. The past month Sydney has become more and more difficult. she has been eating less and les of her food. She has been vomiting up her food at least 4-6 times aweek. She is supposed to get 1200 calories a day. We do good to get in 600. She gags when she see's the fat in any way. She hates cream . The oil worked for a while. Now I am trying a little of both. I have tried all the all in one recipes. She refuses to eat. I have begged , bargained and promised to buy her the world. I have even in desperation punished her. I feel as if she is taking herself off of this wonderful diet God has sent our way. I dont want to loose my little girl to the seizure disorder again. She for the first time in a year is doing normal little girl things. I dont understand her. She is so repulsed by food she want even eat the good things like popcorn and goldfish crackers. She is on a 4:1 ratio and I just cant hide all the fat. She threw up her only meal for today ten minutes ago. I am so scared and sad. I feel it is my job to save her, to make this diet work no matter what. I quit my job to do this full time and I am not ready to give up. I couldnt stand to loose this chance for her to actually have a normal life away from seizures. Please any advice. We are going to see her doctor Tuesday. I dont know what to tell him. I dont want him to give up on her.

Please Help,

jessica( sydneys mom 4 years old, seizure and med free)

Don't despair. Lots of people have the same problems as you. Many people

will encourage you strongly to stop. Stick with the diet.

There are lots of reasons for vomiting; Calories set too high.

(depending on activity level and nature of your child's disabilities, if

any, the calories can be much lower and still be adequate. According to

Freeman's book, a typical 4 year old weighing 33 pounds should get 960

calories per day.), Constipation - this can be addressed by giving

adequate fluids, free lettuce, group A vegetables, Milk of Magnesia,

etc., Ratio too high - high ketosis can result in vomiting, Reflux -

This is the most likely reason. (It is very common. Give smaller meals,

more often. Reduce the ratio. Raise head on the bed 3 to 6 inches. Give

Milk of Magnesia at bedtime. Does your daughter complain of a very sore

throat? This would be a symptom. There are medicines available, but we

were able to use the other adjustments above to get it under control.

This can take some time.), Adjusting to the diet - It takes time to

adjust to the diet, Errors - There could be mistakes in the calculations

for the diet and meal plans. (I am suspicious of this with the calorie

level that you are on.).

If possible, contact other children and families in your area who are on

the diet. Your daughter can talk to other kids for a bitch session and

perhaps get some ideas.

What meal plans have you tried?

Have you diluted the cream with water and mixed it with diet pop?

Have you frozen the cream?

Keep up the good work. You have a mission more important than any other.

There are lots of us who would trade places with you if we could be

seizure free and med free!

Bill

> Fritzenschaft wrote:

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> I really need your help. You have all heard me talk about how sydney

> has been hard to feed since the beginning. She has always cried and

> even vomited her food up. this started in the hospital day1. The great

> thing is her seizures are totally controlled with no meds. I would

> have never imagined such great results. The past month Sydney has

> become more and more difficult. she has been eating less and les of

> her food. She has been vomiting up her food at least 4-6 times aweek.

> She is supposed to get 1200 calories a day. We do good to get in 600.

> She gags when she see's the fat in any way. She hates cream . The oil

> worked for a while. Now I am trying a little of both. I have tried all

> the all in one recipes. She refuses to eat. I have begged , bargained

> and promised to buy her the world. I have even in desperation punished

> her. I feel as if she is taking herself off of this wonderful diet God

> has sent our way. I dont want to loose my little girl to the seizure

> disorder again. She for the first time in a year is doing normal

> little girl things. I dont understand her. She is so repulsed by food

> she want even eat the good things like popcorn and goldfish crackers.

> She is on a 4:1 ratio and I just cant hide all the fat. She threw up

> her only meal for today ten minutes ago. I am so scared and sad. I

> feel it is my job to save her, to make this diet work no matter what.

> I quit my job to do this full time and I am not ready to give up. I

> couldnt stand to loose this chance for her to actually have a normal

> life away from seizures. Please any advice. We are going to see her

> doctor Tuesday. I dont know what to tell him. I dont want him to give

> up on her.

>

> Please Help,

> jessica( sydneys mom 4 years old, seizure and med free))