RemedySpot.com

Tonya - head pains etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Tonya,

I have very similar head pains...it’s a shooting localized pain that is very intense and lasts a minute or so (I often get it around my right ear). I haven’t had them for a couple of weeks but they kind of come in waves and then subside again for a few days. Very strange. (it is a little bit like when you eat very cold ice cream very fast and gives you a “headfreeze”)

I also get these kind of pains elsewhere in my body, most often in my right arm: again one or so minute blasts of intense pain as if you are being stabbed with a knife(? - not that I’ve ever been stabbed!).

By the way, does Barry have any prostate problems? I seem to be having this (painful urination) and am seeing a urologist tomorrow.

Say hi to Barry for me.

Enjoy you trip!

Winand

Hi Tonya,

Glad to hear that your trip is fine.

I noticed that Dave answered your question about a Mito doctor in the Pa. area. You are about 1 hour away from me.

About Barry's head pain...I get this alot and still do. They never did find out what was wrong but it is so severe that I just want to die. I cry and scream from the pain in my head. A few months ago I posted about my head pain, if I can find the post I will forward it to you. I would just grab my head and cry. Is it all over his head or a certain side or certain part of his head? Does it come and go or does it happen and than it is over? Does it last for weeks at a time?

Sorry about all the questions but I have been there and it is not a nice thing to have happen to you. It is scary.

Hope things get better for Barry and I hope that his mom finds a good Mito doctor.

NEWS FLASH FOR YOU !!!

I just read that there is a MDA CLINIC in Wilkes-Barre. It is located at the Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Hospital. Geisinger is a very well known hospital. You might want to call them and check them out. They are listed in the MDA Services booklet.

Anything else I can help with let me know.

Hugs to both of you

ann-Marie

Re: Two Questions Please !!!!!

HI everyone ,

I am with Barry in PA now.....our trip is fine .....

Does anyone know of a mito doc in PA ? We are in Willks Barre and his mom is looking for a Dr to treat her here.

The other question is .........Barry is starting to get head pain. Sharp head pain that comes on fast and last for a few minutes and then goes away. The pain is so bad that it brings tears to his eyes and we dont know what is causing it ? Anyone have this ?

Thanks,

Tonya :)

Medical advice, information, opinions, data and statements contained herein are not necessarily those of the list moderators. The author of this e mail is entirely responsible for its content. List members are reminded of their responsibility to evaluate the content of the postings and consult with their physicians regarding changes in their own treatment.