RemedySpot.com

fibromyalgia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Me too me too! I can't wait to have small boobs again. Never ever ever thought I would say that. No more searching for 34DD bras that barely freaking exist. Soon I'll be able to wear the cute lacy ones. And I'll be able to wear my low cut shirts with out guys gawking at my big boobs making me all uncomfortable. I'll be able to wear my bikini and worry about flopping out of it, and I'll be able to look good in my shirts. People don't realize what a hindrance big boobs can be. But most important I can't wait to not be in pain and to have energy and think clearly. I'm glad I found you guys. toxicsalines@... wrote: , I am so glad you found this site and are taking charge of your health.. Congrats... For sure it is your implants... I know when I was over one year post op I was so sick from my implants, yet nobody would tell me I was sick from them.. I found this site and never looked back... I have to tell you a story of a girl who was very young in her mid twenties, I meet her a my Dr. Kolb's office when I went for explant... I was so sick, yet when I meet this young girl I instantly took my thought off of feeling sorry for myself and relized how blessed I was to find out 8 months prior to her... Cause in 8 months I seen first hand of

what my life would have been like, she was so sick, it was the most horrible thing I had ever witnessed in my life... She needed a wheel chair, could not blink her eyes, could not talk or anything... brain dead from her "safe" saline filled with mold... Our implants were defective the valves, which allowes ingress and egress to flush back and forth... Allowing mycobacteria to enter and grow nothing kills it, so sad they sell such a product... never look back girl and remember life is ruff right now but with explant and dedication to yourself, you will shine again... Just to let you know this young sweet girl is walking, talking and driving again... God Bless ~ See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

You've come a long way already! . . .

It's the positives that make life great! . . .

Hugs,

Rogene

Re: Re: Fibromyalgia

Me too me too!

I can't wait to have small boobs again. Never ever ever thought I would say that.

No more searching for 34DD bras that barely freaking exist. Soon I'll be able to wear the cute lacy ones. And I'll be able to wear my low cut shirts with out guys gawking at my big boobs making me all uncomfortable. I'll be able to wear my bikini and worry about flopping out of it, and I'll be able to look good in my shirts. People don't realize what a hindrance big boobs can be. But most important I can't wait to not be in pain and to have energy and think clearly.

I'm glad I found you guys.

toxicsalines@ aol.com wrote:

I am so glad you found this site and are taking charge of your health.. Congrats... For sure it is your implants... I know when I was over one year post op I was so sick from my implants, yet nobody would tell me I was sick from them.. I found this site and never looked back... I have to tell you a story of a girl who was very young in her mid twenties, I meet her a my Dr. Kolb's office when I went for explant... I was so sick, yet when I meet this young girl I instantly took my thought off of feeling sorry for myself and relized how blessed I was to find out 8 months prior to her... Cause in 8 months I seen first hand of what my life would have been like, she was so sick, it was the most horrible thing I had ever witnessed in my life... She needed a wheel chair, could not blink her eyes, could not talk or anything... brain dead from her "safe" saline filled with mold... Our implants were defective the valves, which allowes ingress and

egress to flush back and forth... Allowing mycobacteria to enter and grow nothing kills it, so sad they sell such a product... never look back girl and remember life is ruff right now but with explant and dedication to yourself, you will shine again... Just to let you know this young sweet girl is walking, talking and driving again... God Bless

~

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

~

Next time you have someone like that in front of you....

hold your mouth and start acting like you are gonna

puke.......see how quick they run, or get their biz done.....

Then you can take care of your biz and go.......feed

your yeasties.........

Hugs DedeSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Good, here's hoping mine goes away too then. I'm sick of feeling like an idiot. toxicsalines@... wrote: , Try getting lost in an area you lived in for over 30 years.. Now that is brain damage from implants... I just told people well I do have blonde highlights... Geezer That is all gone now with explant... Thank God ~ See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Girl that wouldn't EVEN help me. I am tellign you I forget almost everything in seconds. I HATE it. I would see it on the reminder and then walk out the door to get a card and still come home without one. There were a couple of days I had my mail sitting RIGHT next to me on the passenger seat in the car and passed the damn post office 3 times that day and STILL forgot to drop off my mail. I was soooooo mad. And is anyone else angry all the time or is it just that my life even up to getting implants sucked that bad? I mean I have alot of past with my family and ex's that I cling to (resentment, bitterness) but I tell you I am a pissy little hornet all the time to the point where I get on my own nerves. Is it just me or everybody else too? Pissy saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: , Have you tried using the memo function that comes with Mail? . .. Mine is right at the bottom of this message . . . I can add events to the calender and get reminders in advance . . . It spares me the embarassment of forgetting grandkids birthdays! You just click the + to add an event. My daughter is an occupational therapist. She used to work with head injuries. I didn't realize what a difficult time many people with head injuries have. They cope just like you do . . . notes, notes, notes. . . The good news is that you can keep improving your memory if you continue to work at it. . . One of our friends had severe stroke several years ago . . . He

was told he wouldn't walk, drive or talk. . . He refused to accept the diagnosis. He's doing all three now! . . . He put everything into getting better. His wife dropped him off at a senior center where he exercised all day long while she worked! They used to believe that our bodies replaced every cell, except brain cells, on a continual basis. . . Now they know that's not right . . . that the body grows new brain cells throughout our lives! . . . That's the good news . . . The bad news is that we have to keep training them! . . . That requires stimulating the brain as much as possible. Math,

puzzles, reading, some computer games originated as theraputic tools. Dancing is a very good mental and physical exercise. . . Any type of dancing that involves specific steps . . . rather than just wiggling! Line, ballroom, swing, square and round dancing are all great! Hugs, Rogene

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Krista,

I had that in fact when someone opened a pop can up, I screamed in pain... Implants are the culprit..

~See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

- I'm pissy like a hornet all the time too. I think it's from

just plain frustration from not feeling good all the time, for so

long. I get pissy because I don't feel good and I just want my life

back! Sometimes, I get so pissy that I wish I could just jump out of

my own body! Just now, two ladies in the cubes next to me were

talking OVER their cubes and they were getting on my nerves, so I

shushed them! I could tell they got all pissy, but I don't care! I

never used to be that way, but now I have a hard time with loud

noises. I think that'll pass as we get better....let's hope!

~Krista

> ,

>

> Have you tried using the memo function that comes with

Mail? . ..

>

> Mine is right at the bottom of this message . . . I can add

events to the calender and get reminders in advance . . . It spares

me the embarassment of forgetting grandkids birthdays! You just click

the + to add an event.

>

> My daughter is an occupational therapist. She used to work with

head injuries. I didn't realize what a difficult time many people

with head injuries have. They cope just like you do . . . notes,

notes, notes. . .

>

> The good news is that you can keep improving your memory if you

continue to work at it. . . One of our friends had severe stroke

several years ago . . . He was told he wouldn't walk, drive or

talk. . . He refused to accept the diagnosis. He's doing all three

now! . . . He put everything into getting better. His wife dropped

him off at a senior center where he exercised all day long while she

worked!

>

> They used to believe that our bodies replaced every cell, except

brain cells, on a continual basis. . . Now they know that's not

right . . . that the body grows new brain cells throughout our

lives! . . . That's the good news . . . The bad news is that we have

to keep training them! . . .

>

> That requires stimulating the brain as much as possible. Math,

puzzles, reading, some computer games originated as theraputic tools.

Dancing is a very good mental and physical exercise. . . Any type of

dancing that involves specific steps . . . rather than just wiggling!

Line, ballroom, swing, square and round dancing are all great!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

I never had patients until implant sickness... I felt as you did waiting was not my best thing to do in life... So when I got implants I found myself waiting in doctor lines, hospital er's for hours... All for nothing... Anyhow I learned patients with implants, I had no choice... Stress is the worst thing to do to yourself, so I created a symptom for myself, patience and not really caring what happened, living day by day, minute by minute... Life is to short to be in a hurry all the time... I know I used to be like this and it was not for me when I became sick, I just gradually told myself, not to get to stressed out, not good for our health...

God Bless,

DEDE,

I can believe it, boy they know what they are doing... making implants and posty notes they go hand in hand... What a set up...hey lets create these implants, the toxins will mess up there brains so they have to buy posty note to make sure they pick up the kids from school... Geez

Yeah, I don't even want to go there about the dumb woman at the post office that wasn't even ready with her crap when I walked in and stood in line. She picks up her stooopid box and her stoooopid keys and her stoooopid wallet off the floor and THEN decides to step in and i guess "reclaim" her spot in line. I was soooooooooo pissed. All I wanted to do was mail a x mas card to my boyfriend in England. I was on my lunch break and this stooooopid woman that I'm sure she doesn't even have a job and had all day to prance around and probably go x mas shopping had to come in thinking she was the Queen of North Carolina and do as she pleases. The stooopid box she picked out ended up too big for her stooopid gifts she was sending and the guy had to get her a new one then she had to write the address and then still buy two stooopid books of stamps. Then she had the nerve to ask him "Are you gonna tape up the sides

so the stuff don't fall out? You gonna do that later?" DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????? He's not an idiot! He didn't fall off the stooooooooopid truck yesterday. And I'm like "God lady just get the hell out of here with your stoooopid stinky perfume and let me get on with my day. You already wasted 15 minutes of my time, and now I don't have time to eat, thanks." Oh I can't stand it I need to chill. No patience with anything. Krista <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote: - I'm pissy like a hornet all the time too. I think it's from just plain frustration from not feeling good all the time, for so long. I get pissy because I don't feel good and I just want my life back! Sometimes, I get so pissy that I wish I could just jump out of my own body! Just now, two ladies in the cubes next to me were talking OVER their cubes and they were getting on my nerves, so I shushed them! I could tell they got all pissy, but I don't care! I never used to be that way, but now I have a hard time with loud noises. I think that'll pass as we get better....let's hope!~Krista> ,> > Have you tried

using the memo function that comes with Mail? . .. > > Mine is right at the bottom of this message . . . I can add events to the calender and get reminders in advance . . . It spares me the embarassment of forgetting grandkids birthdays! You just click the + to add an event.> > My daughter is an occupational therapist. She used to work with head injuries. I didn't realize what a difficult time many people with head injuries have. They cope just like you do . . . notes, notes, notes. . . > > The good news is that you can keep improving your memory if you continue to work at it. . . One of our friends had severe stroke several years ago . . . He was told he wouldn't walk, drive or talk. . . He refused to accept the diagnosis. He's doing all three now! . . . He put everything into getting better. His wife dropped him off at a senior center where he exercised all day long while she

worked!> > They used to believe that our bodies replaced every cell, except brain cells, on a continual basis. . . Now they know that's not right . . . that the body grows new brain cells throughout our lives! . . . That's the good news . . . The bad news is that we have to keep training them! . . . > > That requires stimulating the brain as much as possible. Math, puzzles, reading, some computer games originated as theraputic tools. Dancing is a very good mental and physical exercise. . . Any type of dancing that involves specific steps . . . rather than just wiggling! Line, ballroom, swing, square and round dancing are all great!> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.>

LOL thats funny. You are so right. I write so many in a day it's not funny. I hope they are thankful for the money they're making off me. toxicsalines@... wrote: LOL I remember the old posty notes.. Geez I had them everywhere.. so so unorganized and couldn't remember anything, I even wrote a posty note to pick up my Son, now that is nuts... Thanks FDA now the posty note companies are

rich as well as the implant manufactureres.. God Bless, ~ See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Funny you mentioned the stinky perfume . . .

That goes with implants too . . . Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. Our sense of smell becomes grossly exagurated when we have it!

The part of our brain that senses smells, is right next to the part for flight or fight! . . .

When I was working, some of the women puposely wore perfume that made me sick . .They didn't understand how I could be affected by it! . . . ly I didn't either.

Usually, I could get away from someone smoking or wearing scents I couldn't tolerate. However, at work, I had no choice. . . I didn't know about the brain thing . . . but, I can vouch for it. . . I would get hit by this wave of anger when I encountered certain smells . . . I would want to run . . . But I couldn't . . .and I couldn't fight either.

The good news is that this gradually went away with detoxing.

Hugs,

Rogene

Well I tell ya in that instance I wanted to knock that woman on her ass. What she did was kinda rude and it was all I could do to not beat her with that x mas card. But it was for my boyfriend and I didn't want to send him a wrinkly x mas card. LOL She wasn't even ready with her stuff. I was hungry with us talking about choc fudge and ice cream and brownies and choc pecan pie. My stomach had already ate itself once was regurgitating and eating itself again. and here was this stooopid woman. So I came back to work, had some penne pasta and some carrot cake. My yeasty parasites were angry so I had to feed them. saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: , Funny you mentioned the stinky perfume . . . That goes with implants too . . . Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. Our

sense of smell becomes grossly exagurated when we have it! The part of our brain that senses smells, is right next to the part for flight or fight! . . . When I was working, some of the women puposely wore perfume that made me sick . .They didn't understand how I could be affected by it! . . . ly I didn't either. Usually, I could get away from someone smoking or wearing scents I couldn't tolerate. However,

at work, I had no choice. . . I didn't know about the brain thing . . . but, I can vouch for it. . . I would get hit by this wave of anger when I encountered certain smells . . . I would want to run . . . But I couldn't . . .and I couldn't fight either. The good news is that this gradually went away with detoxing. Hugs, Rogene

LOL!!!! Too funny. Yes, and I like to put my Dane Cook cds in my headphones too. He makes me laugh really hard. He's so stooooooooopid. I love the dear penis song. DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Awe, Sweetie, ~ I am sorry you are feeling this. I soooo know the feeling. It is

like nothing, but nothing can turn that frown upside down into a smile.......so then I know it is time for................the big guns......... : http://www.dorks.com/videos/Jeff-Foxworthy-Big-Deck.html and..........Dear Penis Song - New Version those will for sure turn that frown upside down............ Hugs Dede See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

I suspect you're experiencing the same fight or flight sensations that I did. . .

It's tough! . . . We have to stay within the law and social acceptability or things can get a lot worse. And, letting things upset us increases our stress level, making us sicker in return.

Please understand that your feelings are probably exaggerated by your illness. . .

It takes some planning - because when you get hit with the stuff, you really, truly can't think straight. . . Most people aren't intentionally rude, they're just inconsiderate. . . And, because of your own problems, your perception of their motives can be skewed.

Depending on the situation, you might get someone's attention by paying them a compliment on their hair, skin, outfit, etc. . Then, if you'll say something like . . "Dear, could you do me a favor? I have an appointment in a few minutes. . . I only need to get a stamp. . .Would you mind if I slipped in line ahead of you? Then of course, give her a big "Thank You". . . If you'll put a big smile on your face and say it in a soft voice, you'll likely find most people are very courteous. . . . .

Seriously, if you'll plan ahead situations like this, you'll be able to carry it off like a pro! . . . .and leave them feeling good for having helped you!

Hugs,

Rogene

I find farting works well too. Heh heh.Hugs,TraciDGRAHAMA@... wrote: ~ Next time you have someone like that in front of you.... hold your mouth and start acting like you are gonna puke.......see how quick they run, or get their biz done..... Then

you can take care of your biz and go.......feed your yeasties......... Hugs DedeSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

LOL! That is too funny. Both you girls. Gave me another idea. I should have tapped her sholder and said "Umm Mam, excuse me but could you let me go first please, I have to dookie really bad. Thanks." Hee Hee Dookie. TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...> wrote: I find farting works well too. Heh heh.Hugs,TraciDGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote: ~ Next time you have someone like that in front of you.... hold your mouth and start acting like you are gonna puke.......see how quick they run, or get their biz done..... Then you can take care of your biz and go.......feed your yeasties......... Hugs Dede See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Love it! it's my favorite word. Everbody cracks up when I say it. I guess it's the way I say and the expression I say it with that makes it so dramatic. Boy do I feel like it right now. I need rest. DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Girl, hadnt heard the word dookie in a good

while........LOLOLOL....... LOLOLOL......... Geeze~ Dede See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

LOL Dede,I choked laughing at this one . . .You need to warn us first! . .. Rogene Re: Re: Fibromyalgia

~

Next time you have someone like that in front of you....

hold your mouth and start acting like you are gonna

puke.......see how quick they run, or get their biz done.....

Then you can take care of your biz and go.......feed

your yeasties.... .....

Hugs DedeSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Hi ,

I had that irritability...it went with being sick. The brain isn't

working well, and we can get snippy. Just like people with

Alzheimer's, they get very cranky too. But it's the disease, and

it's getting to us. We need to be armed with the mental armour to

withstand the battle and fight back so we can be the sweet women we

were meant to be.

I had to really focus on what is important in life....those precious

moments with our kids that show them how much we love them. Saying

kind things and being generous towards others even when we don't feel

like it. Making sure that I've released the anger I am harboring so

that I don't become a sharp edged knife to everyone that comes near

me...I released the anger by realizing how much God has given me and

blessed me with. My family, my home, my saftey, all my needs met. I

really do have so much to be thankful for. So when the anger tried to

take root, I refused to let it by just saying " Thank you God! " and

focusing on positive, nice thoughts. It took effort, but it was well

worth it to let all that anger go.

I've done all those pesky little things you mentioned. Forgetting

things, walking out the door and just screwing up my nicely organzied

plans for the day by forgetting a stop, all of that. It comes with

the territory I think. I'm much better and much more organized now,

but I still can see remnants of that forgetfulness now and then. I

go crazy at times trying to find things I just put down, and I think

that drives me the craziest.

It will get better in time. But you also have to be deliberate about

releasing the anger. Anger will keep us sick, so be determined to

stay focused on the positives. That is what is so awesome about our

group...no matter how dark our experience has been, we can still find

ways to laugh. And THAT is healing.

Hugs,

Patty

> ,

>

> Have you tried using the memo function that comes with

Mail? . ..

>

> Mine is right at the bottom of this message . . . I can add

events to the calender and get reminders in advance . . . It spares

me the embarassment of forgetting grandkids birthdays! You just click

the + to add an event.

>

> My daughter is an occupational therapist. She used to work with

head injuries. I didn't realize what a difficult time many people

with head injuries have. They cope just like you do . . . notes,

notes, notes. . .

>

> The good news is that you can keep improving your memory if you

continue to work at it. . . One of our friends had severe stroke

several years ago . . . He was told he wouldn't walk, drive or

talk. . . He refused to accept the diagnosis. He's doing all three

now! . . . He put everything into getting better. His wife dropped

him off at a senior center where he exercised all day long while she

worked!

>

> They used to believe that our bodies replaced every cell, except

brain cells, on a continual basis. . . Now they know that's not

right . . . that the body grows new brain cells throughout our

lives! . . . That's the good news . . . The bad news is that we have

to keep training them! . . .

>

> That requires stimulating the brain as much as possible. Math,

puzzles, reading, some computer games originated as theraputic tools.

Dancing is a very good mental and physical exercise. . . Any type of

dancing that involves specific steps . . . rather than just wiggling!

Line, ballroom, swing, square and round dancing are all great!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Heh heh. swanna kearns <od_1488@...> wrote: LOL! That is too funny. Both you girls. Gave me another idea. I should have tapped her sholder and said "Umm Mam, excuse me but could you let me go first please, I have to dookie really bad. Thanks." Hee Hee Dookie. TM McIntosh <prowlermeow > wrote: I find farting works well too. Heh heh.Hugs,TraciDGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote: ~ Next time you have someone like that in front of you.... hold your mouth and start acting like you are gonna puke.......see how quick they run, or get their biz done..... Then you can take care of your biz and go.......feed your yeasties......... Hugs

Dede See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill