RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi Everyone!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yo Patty!

Whazzup girl!? I'm doing just fine. How was your exams? Was it easy or hard?

This past weekend, my whole family and I (my mom, brother, , and the baby

'Cole') all went down to Ventura County, to visit the pier/harbor. That was our

present to my mom for Mother's Day, cool huh? I also gave her a nice card too!

What did you do for Mother's Day? Did you give your mom anything for Mother's

Day?

Hoping to see you real soon at the CHARGE Conference, my mom and I are coming,

cool man! We get to meet you and your mom, and all other CHARGErs and their

parents, woo-hoo! Type back soon, take care ya'll!

Chip

Turk22082@... wrote:

Hi everyone on the charge list!

Guess who this is? Haha yes its me patty. So You guys might not realize but

I do read some of the Emails here. I am so so busy with Exams and one of my

friends is coming home form college. Also I am going to a buddy of mine house

for a BBQ form college. Theirs going to be 100 people there!!! So I got my

last exams on the 18th. So I have read some of my moms post about me haha I

caught her haha Just kidding. Well, Just to also let you guys know I am

struggling to get myself back but everyday I get better. Well, anyway all of

you guys

take care on the charge list OK. Smiles!

Patty, 20 Charger going to college and succeeding in life like anyone else.

Guest guest

--

PATTY IS COMING TO MIAMI!!

- In CHARGE , Sharon Barrey Grassick <sbgrassick@a...>

wrote:

> Hi Patty!

> I'm looking so forward to meeting you one day! Will you be in Miami?

> Sharon from West Oz

Guest guest

Hi Patty,

I have heard so much about you.. you are an inspiration to us all. Well

done.. and I am so happy to hear that you are on the right road to

recovery and getting stronger as each day comes.

from Oz mum to Hayley 14mths old

Hi everyone on the charge list!

> Guess who this is? Haha yes its me patty. So You guys might not realize

> but

> I do read some of the Emails here. I am so so busy with Exams and one of

> my

> friends is coming home form college. Also I am going to a buddy of mine

> house

> for a BBQ form college. Theirs going to be 100 people there!!! So I got

> my

> last exams on the 18th. So I have read some of my moms post about me haha

> I

> caught her haha Just kidding. Well, Just to also let you guys know I am

> struggling to get myself back but everyday I get better. Well, anyway all

> of you guys

> take care on the charge list OK. Smiles!

> Patty, 20 Charger going to college and succeeding in life like anyone

> else.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Bel... were you hiding girl :-)

PATTY IS COMING TO MIAMI!!

>

>

> - In CHARGE , Sharon Barrey Grassick <sbgrassick@a...>

> wrote:

>> Hi Patty!

>> I'm looking so forward to meeting you one day! Will you be in Miami?

>> Sharon from West Oz

>

>

>

>

>

> Membership of this email support groups does not constitute membership in

> the CHARGE Syndrome Foundation or CHARGE Syndrome Canada.

> For information about the CHARGE Syndrome

> Foundation or to become a member (and get the newsletter),

> please contact marion@... or visit

> the web site at http://www.chargesyndrome.org. For CHARGE Syndrome Canada

> information and membership, please visit http://www.chargesyndrome.ca, or

> email info@....

> 7th International

> CHARGE Syndrome Conference, Miami Beach, Florida, July 22-24, 2005.

> Information will be available at www.chargesyndrome.org or by calling

> 1-.

>

Guest guest

no i was at uni computer not on msn :)

> Bel... were you hiding girl :-)

>

>

> PATTY IS COMING TO MIAMI!!

> >

> >

> > - In CHARGE , Sharon Barrey Grassick <sbgrassick@a...>

> > wrote:

> >> Hi Patty!

> >> I'm looking so forward to meeting you one day! Will you be in Miami?

> >> Sharon from West Oz

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Membership of this email support groups does not constitute membership

in

> > the CHARGE Syndrome Foundation or CHARGE Syndrome Canada.

> > For information about the CHARGE Syndrome

> > Foundation or to become a member (and get the newsletter),

> > please contact marion@... or visit

> > the web site at http://www.chargesyndrome.org. For CHARGE Syndrome

Canada

> > information and membership, please visit http://www.chargesyndrome.ca,

or

> > email info@....

> > 7th International

> > CHARGE Syndrome Conference, Miami Beach, Florida, July 22-24, 2005.

> > Information will be available at www.chargesyndrome.org or by calling

> > 1-.

> >

Guest guest

so glad you are happy--keep up the great work in college!!!

love and hugs the Halloran's

Hi Everyone!!!!

> Hi everyone on the charge list!

but

my

house

my

I

of you guys

else.

>

>

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

PATTY sorry i been ignoring u a bit i promise it nothing to do with u just

been really busy,

Hi Everyone!!!!

> Hi everyone on the charge list!

but

my

house

my

I

of you guys

else.

>

>

>

Guest guest

yeah bel u been ignoring meeeeeeeee to your my friend miss you

>

> PATTY sorry i been ignoring u a bit i promise it nothing to do with u just

> been really busy,

>

> Hi Everyone!!!!

>

>

> > Hi everyone on the charge list!

> > Guess who this is? Haha yes its me patty. So You guys might not realize

> but

> > I do read some of the Emails here. I am so so busy with Exams and one of

> my

> > friends is coming home form college. Also I am going to a buddy of mine

> house

> > for a BBQ form college. Theirs going to be 100 people there!!! So I got

> my

> > last exams on the 18th. So I have read some of my moms post about me

> haha

> I

> > caught her haha Just kidding. Well, Just to also let you guys know I am

> > struggling to get myself back but everyday I get better. Well, anyway

> all

> of you guys

> > take care on the charge list OK. Smiles!

> > Patty, 20 Charger going to college and succeeding in life like anyone

> else.

> >

> >

> >

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

OMG Cassy! This "doctor" should be reported to the AMA! I mean, he DID apologize, but if it weren't for you being bold as you should have been and telling him what's what, maybe he wouldn't have even come back to apologize!!! I'm so proud of you for speaking up, Cassy!!! The guy was/is a first class idiot and shouldn't be treating people in the ER--what an ass! I'm so very sorry you had to be exposed to such a person! I hope you can get the necessary test done ASAP; gallstones or gallbladder issues are no fun from what I hear, and you need to have them dealt with as soon as you can. I cannot believe that this machine couldn't be accessed in the middle of the night--that sounds completely bogus to me--but hey, that's just me--but what if it is really serious--they tell folks, oh well, sorry, ya gotta wait. BS! I am feeling so angry along with you! Enraged actually.I love you Cassy, and hope this can be dealt with TODAY! and that the next doctor you see is either your own, or some other compassionate one. You should not have to deal with another stupid-ass, insensitive boob the likes of 'Dr. Jerk'.Please post back asap when you know what is happening, ok? take care and rest please, and feel well, kate Hi Everyone!!!!To: MSersLife > > > > ?? Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in?,and say HI!!! I have > really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . > Thursday I ended up going to the ER.> I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my > upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.> I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My > mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)> Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just > a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the > nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved on> my tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a > weelchair.So,the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and > ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s lady> was nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart > problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if > she could even see the heart area and she said no> that she was looking at my internal organs and she was just > asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few > hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks > it may be Gallstones.> I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there > on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I > need a HIDA scan to completly rule out> the Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown > etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA? machine in > the middle of the night,but I think he> just had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a > low fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything > I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I am> eating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose > some pounds.hehe....> Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try > to say hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed > or on the couch all day,to sick to even> check my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will > eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well > back to my jerk doc story.....> So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a > rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this > bad. He started to ask me the regular old> er questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc.. and I > start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im > saying..This I could tell and tried to> offer as simple but detailed of an explanation?in> he middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he > says ok,ok,and > gestures his hand> (like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it > up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let???it? go then he says what > do you do for a living and my mom says that im> disabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and > really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your > disabled its ridiculous,and you use it> as much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on > disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little > thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Can> you believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a > hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he > couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt know> me and that I was there for help and not to be treated like > crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me > some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want pain> medicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I > dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop > puking and I want my stomach to > stop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the > minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I > wanted to leave and I really was.I have never> been treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a > doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an > Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes over> to do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I > spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a > smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told him> were to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept > telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something > cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,> and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no > reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says > well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do it> or leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just > leave it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells > me the jerk doc came to visit> and appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was > sorry for speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me > but it was just that what he described was> rreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many > young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give > up on life and throw everything away > and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that > I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the > time nobody knows what > my illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very > sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....> I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!! > I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!> hugz,cassy> > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

Cassy, Nice to hear from you. I haven't been on much either. My youngest son graduated yesterday. I cried. I told myself I wouldn't but I was so proud. He was 13th in his class of approx. 600. We counted the chairs in the stadium bcs my son didn't know how many was in his class. He doesn't pay attention. He had one teacher that gave him a B+ and that brought his GPA to 3.937 I think. He was upset that he wasn't in the top 10. He was always on the honor roll from kindergarten. All A's, every year. He is a very smart young man. I lost it when he came out and showed me his diploma. Am I nuts or just a proud mother? Anyhoo. So glad to hear from you but so sad that you werer treated that way in the hospital. I relate to your story. Did you end up getting some pain medication even though you didn't

want it in the beginning? I hope so. My twin sister has gall stones. It sucks and she has many problems. I know how bad it is. It's best to take care of it early. I am sure you know that. I am just glad someone was nice to you and sorry you had to go through the pain of the IV. Sometimes they suck, period. Today is Monday.,.....everyone gone and I need some really good time for me.....relaxation day although it probabaly won't happen, have too much to do. The graduation party is going well. My son feels guilty about me spending too much money. I ordered supplies (not food) 100% more than my twin sister ordered bcs we have 200 people invited so I need at least 150 plates, etc. She ordered 75. It cost me $425 for plates, decorations, keepsakes, etc. That's not even with food. My ex said yesterday that he would help more with the food and I just need

to ask so he is getting chicken catered so I don't have to make so much food for 150 people. I have several things I am making. Next thing................Let's Go Red Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need one more game to win to get the Stanley cup and we may get tickets tonight from my husband's work. We'll see. He landed a big buisiness with the military so he deserves it. What a game that will be bcs we are at home for the next 2 games I think. I am so pumped up about this. I want thim to win soooooooooooooooooooo bad. We watch all the games and yelll at the t.v. We really get into it. It's the only sport we watch and we us it for family time. So, there is my life right now. I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself please and again nice to get an update. I am totally not ignoring you. I am just

extremely busy. Hugs and Love, :)payngabby@... wrote: Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in ,and say HI!!! I have really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . Thursday I ended up going to the ER.I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My

mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved onmy tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a weelchair.So,the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s ladywas nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she could even see the heart area and she said nothat she was looking at my internal organs and she was just asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks it may be Gallstones.I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I need a HIDA scan to completly rule outthe

Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in the middle of the night,but I think hejust had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a low fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I ameating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose some pounds.hehe....Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try to say hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to evencheck my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well back to my jerk doc story.....So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this bad. He started to ask me the regular older questions and we get to the part

of diseases,etc.. and I start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im saying..This I could tell and tried tooffer as simple but detailed of an explanation inhe middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he says ok,ok,and gestures his hand(like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let it go then he says what do you do for a living and my mom says that imdisabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use itas much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Canyou believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he couldnt label m,e and that he

dosnt knowme and that I was there for help and not to be treated like crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want painmedicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop puking and I want my stomach to stop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I wanted to leave and I really was.I have neverbeen treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes overto do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told himwere to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally

said something cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do itor leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just leave it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk doc came to visitand appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was sorry for speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he described wasrreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give up on life and throw everything away and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the time nobody knows what my illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very sorry,there is more

but this is too long.Sorry guys....I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!! I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!hugz,cassy Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone. Peace,

Love and Hugs, D. :)

Guest guest

Hey , I hope your day can be relaxing. I always look forward to Mondays and having the kids go back to school. But not for long. In 3 wks, it will be over, and summer will hit us all HARD! Trying to sort out activities and such and see if we have it in the bank/budget to get some sort of pool they can set up in the backyard. Still have to bounce that off hubby...We;ll see.Graduations can be very emotional. It is natural for you to cry. To watch your young boy move into adulthood--to see him be 13th in a huge class of 600! My Lord that is awesome! I'd cry myself! You must be incredibly proud! I now have not 1, not 2, but 3 kids playing ice hockey, so Stanley Cup playoffs have been HUGE around here! My 8 year old and 14 year old sons play; the 14 yr old is a goalie, and quite good. Now my 11 yr old daughter wants to play goalie, and we just spent a hunk of money on pads for her, helmet....oh brother, here we go again with the$!! Some stuff we got hand me down, or hand me over, but some we had to buy. Like skates. Geez. Ice hockey must be one of the most expensive sports known to man...that and paintball--another thing my 14 yr old loves to do. Aw...I'm thinking he just loves to spend money!! That is quite a grad party you are putting on. We usually keep them low key and have a few friends and immediate family. Instead of spending $ on a party, we give them$ as a gift. When my dtr. graduated HS, we bought her the Macbook for college. Anyways, this is turning into a novella. I hope you enjoy your Monday as best you can. I will try and do the same! hugs, kate Re: Hi Everyone!!!!To: MSersLife > Cassy,> > Nice to hear from you. I haven't been on much either. My > youngest son graduated yesterday. I cried. I told myself I > wouldn't but I was so proud. He was 13th in his class of > approx. 600. We counted the chairs in the stadium bcs my son > didn't know how many was in his class. He doesn't pay > attention. He had one teacher that gave him a B+ and that > brought his GPA to 3.937 I think. He was upset that he wasn't > in the top 10. He was always on the honor roll from > kindergarten. All A's, every year. He is a very smart young > man. I lost it when he came out and showed me his diploma. Am > I nuts or just a proud mother? > > Anyhoo. So glad to hear from you but so sad that you werer > treated that way in the hospital. I relate to your story. Did > you end up getting some pain medication even though you didn't > want it in the beginning? I hope so. My twin sister has gall > stones. It sucks and she has many problems. I know how bad it > is. It's best to take care of it early. I am sure you know > that. I am just glad someone was nice to you and sorry you had > to go through the pain of the IV. Sometimes they suck, period. > > Today is Monday.,.....everyone gone and I need some really > good time for me.....relaxation day although it probabaly won't > happen, have too much to do. The graduation party is going > well. My son feels guilty about me spending too much money. I > ordered supplies (not food) 100% more than my twin sister > ordered bcs we have 200 people invited so I need at least 150 > plates, etc. She ordered 75. It cost me $425 for plates, > decorations, keepsakes, etc. That's not even with food. My ex > said yesterday that he would help more with the food and I just > need to ask so he is getting chicken catered so I don't have to > make so much food for 150 people. I have several things I am > making. > > Next thing................Let's Go Red > Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need one more game to win to get > the Stanley cup and we may get tickets tonight from my husband's > work. We'll see. He landed a big buisiness with the military > so he deserves it. What a game that will be bcs we are at home > for the next 2 games I think. I am so pumped up about this. I > want thim to win soooooooooooooooooooo bad. We watch all the > games and yelll at the t.v. We really get into it. It's the > only sport we watch and we us it for family time. > > So, there is my life right now. I hope you get better soon. > Take care of yourself please and again nice to get an update. I > am totally not ignoring you. I am just extremely busy. > > Hugs and Love,> :)> > payngabby@... wrote:> > > > Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in ,and say HI!!! I have > really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . > Thursday I ended up going to the ER.> I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my > upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.> I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My > mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)> Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just > a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the > nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved on> my tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a > weelchair.So,the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and > ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s lady> was nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart > problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if > she could even see the heart area and she said no> that she was looking at my internal organs and she was just > asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few > hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks > it may be Gallstones.> I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there > on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I > need a HIDA scan to completly rule out> the Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown > etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in > the middle of the night,but I think he> just had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a > low fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything > I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I am> eating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose > some pounds.hehe....> Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try > to say hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed > or on the couch all day,to sick to even> check my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will > eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well > back to my jerk doc story.....> So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a > rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this > bad. He started to ask me the regular old> er questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc.. and I > start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im > saying..This I could tell and tried to> offer as simple but detailed of an explanation in> he middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he > says ok,ok,and > gestures his hand> (like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it > up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let it go then he says what > do you do for a living and my mom says that im> disabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and > really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your > disabled its ridiculous,and you use it> as much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on > disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little > thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Can> you believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a > hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he > couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt know> me and that I was there for help and not to be treated like > crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me > some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want pain> medicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I > dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop > puking and I want my stomach to > stop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the > minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I > wanted to leave and I really was.I have never> been treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a > doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an > Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes over> to do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I > spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a > smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told him> were to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept > telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something > cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,> and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no > reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says > well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do it> or leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just > leave it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells > me the jerk doc came to visit> and appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was > sorry for speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me > but it was just that what he described was> rreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many > young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give > up on life and throw everything away > and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that > I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the > time nobody knows what > my illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very > sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....> I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!! > I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!> hugz,cassy> > > > ---------------------------------> Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone. > > > > > > > > > Peace, Love and Hugs,> D. :)> > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

My previous rant to Casy was

(duh!) by n

Hi Everyone!!!!

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in ,and say HI!!! I have really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . Thursday I ended up going to the ER.I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved onmy tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a weelchair.So, the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s ladywas nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she

could even see the heart area and she said nothat she was looking at my internal organs and she was just asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks it may be Gallstones.I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I need a HIDA scan to completly rule outthe Gallbladder, so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in the middle of the night,but I think hejust had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a low fat,no fried food,meat,etc. .. but that is ok since anything I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I ameating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose some pounds.hehe. ...Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try to say hello to each of you as

soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to evencheck my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well back to my jerk doc story.....So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this bad. He started to ask me the regular older questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc. . and I start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im saying..This I could tell and tried tooffer as simple but detailed of an explanation inhe middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he says ok,ok,and gestures his hand(like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let it go then he says what do you do for a living and my mom says that imdisabled and the doctor looks at me

and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use itas much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Canyou believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt knowme and that I was there for help and not to be treated like crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want painmedicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop puking and I want my stomach to stop hurting.Well. I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I wanted to leave and I really was.I

have neverbeen treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes overto do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told himwere to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do itor leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just leave it.Arghhhh.. ..So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk doc came to visitand appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was sorry for speaking to me that

way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he described wasrreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!? ??He says he sees so many young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give up on life and throw everything away and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the time nobody knows what my illness is,and he says he understands. and hes very sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!! ! I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!hugz,cassy

Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.

Guest guest

Damn! I'm sorry. I have had lots of similar

experiences with doctors and ER's in particular.

Thank goodness for mom's! (or friends,family,etc.) My

mom is a nurse so she has seen me through some scary

stuff. I hope you feel better soon!

Jolie

Guest guest

Hi Cassy~

I am so sorry you had to go through this. Especially, while going through so much pain and nausea. Dr.s like that really erk me. I've had a Dr. like that and I stopped going to him. Thinking back, I really wish I had gone to his superior and reported him. If it ever happens again, I will.

I hope you'll find out soon what's going on. It does sound like it may be your gallbladder, but you never know. I was watching a program on Mystery Diagnosis one time, about a woman who was experiencing something like you just described. They thought it was her gallbladder also. They took her gallbladder out and it turned out to be something else. Can't remember what it was. Ditzy me...

I just want you to know that I will be praying for you. Get better soon.

Love you bunches...

Val

The residual attributes that we pass down to our children may not be in our genes... but in our souls.

Subject: Hi Everyone!!!!To: MSersLife Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 7:30 AM

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in ,and say HI!!! I have really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . Thursday I ended up going to the ER.I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved onmy tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a weelchair.So, the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s ladywas nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she

could even see the heart area and she said nothat she was looking at my internal organs and she was just asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks it may be Gallstones.I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I need a HIDA scan to completly rule outthe Gallbladder, so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in the middle of the night,but I think hejust had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a low fat,no fried food,meat,etc. .. but that is ok since anything I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I ameating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose some pounds.hehe. ...Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try to say hello to each of you as

soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to evencheck my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well back to my jerk doc story.....So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this bad. He started to ask me the regular older questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc. . and I start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im saying..This I could tell and tried tooffer as simple but detailed of an explanation inhe middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he says ok,ok,and gestures his hand(like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let it go then he says what do you do for a living and my mom says that imdisabled and the doctor looks at me

and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use itas much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Canyou believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt knowme and that I was there for help and not to be treated like crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want painmedicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop puking and I want my stomach to stop hurting.Well. I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I wanted to leave and I really was.I

have neverbeen treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes overto do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told himwere to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do itor leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just leave it.Arghhhh.. ..So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk doc came to visitand appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was sorry for speaking to me that

way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he described wasrreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!? ??He says he sees so many young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give up on life and throw everything away and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the time nobody knows what my illness is,and he says he understands. and hes very sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!! ! I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!hugz,cassy

Guest guest

Hi Val!Thanks so much!I know!I just couldnt believe it was happening.So

nuts! I have been treated poorly before by the doc at UCSF and also a

few at Kaiser but they were never as rude as this guy.Im just glad I

never have to see him again.My primary doc is with the same health care

as that ER so when I go see her I am going to tell her what happened

and see what she has to say.I dont think she would know such a jerk but

you never know so we will see.I know she will see there input in the

puter so maybe she can help me file a complaint.I will let you know.I

have missed you guys so much!How are you?

luv n hugz,

cassy

Hi Everyone!!!!

To: MSersLife

Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 7:30 AM

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in,and say HI!!! I have really

missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . Thursday I ended up

going to the ER.

I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my upper

stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.

I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My mom was

going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)

Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just a

minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the nurse gave me

an anti-neas med that disolved on

my tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a

weelchair.So, the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered

an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s lady

was nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart problems

and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she

could even see the heart area and she said no

that she was looking at my internal organs and she was just asking out

of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few hrs the doc came

in and said they seen something and he thinks it may be Gallstones.

I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there on

friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I need a HIDA

scan to completly rule out

the Gallbladder, so for now it is that stupid word " of unknown

etiology " . He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in the

middle of the night,but I think he

just had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a low

fat,no fried food,meat,etc. .. but that is ok since anything I eat

upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I am

eating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose some

pounds.hehe. ...

Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try to say

hello to each of you as

soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to

even

check my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will

eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well back to my

jerk doc story.....

So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a rude

rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this bad. He

started to ask me the regular old

er questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc. . and I start to

tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im saying..This I could

tell and tried to

offer as simple but detailed of an explanationin

he middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he says

ok,ok,and

gestures his hand

(like you would gesture to say " Cmon,move it along " or Hurry it up,all

moving his eyes and stuff)letit go then he says what do you do for a

living and my mom says that im

disabled and the doctor looks at me

and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying, " You

people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use it

as much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on

disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little thing

and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Can

you believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a hard time

talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he couldnt label m,e

and that he dosnt know

me and that I was there for help and not to be treated like crap!!!!

So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me some pain medicine

and I told hime I didnt want pain

medicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I

dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop puking

and I want my stomach to

stop hurting.Well. I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he

walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I wanted to leave and I

really was.I

have never

been treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a doctor could

even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an Outer Limits

epesode.So,then after the nurse takes over

to do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I spoke back

to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a smile.And he starts

trying to find a vein.I told him

were to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept telling him

how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something cuz he just kept

poking and jabbing it in,

and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no reason why

it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says well you have 2

options,I can take it out and re-do it

or leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just leave

it.Arghhhh.. ..So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk

doc came to visit

and appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was sorry for

speaking to me that

way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he

described was

rreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!? ??He says he sees so many young

people that become disabled or even slightly and they give up on life

and throw everything away

and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that I say

I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the time nobody

knows what

my illness is,and he says he understands. and hes very sorry,there is

more but this is too long.Sorry guys....

I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!! ! I

will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!

hugz,cassy

Guest guest

Hi Val!Thanks so much!I know!I just couldnt believe it was happening.So

nuts! I have been treated poorly before by the doc at UCSF and also a

few at Kaiser but they were never as rude as this guy.Im just glad I

never have to see him again.My primary doc is with the same health care

as that ER so when I go see her I am going to tell her what happened

and see what she has to say.I dont think she would know such a jerk but

you never know so we will see.I know she will see there input in the

puter so maybe she can help me file a complaint.I will let you know.I

have missed you guys so much!How are you?

luv n hugz,

cassy

Hi Everyone!!!!

Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 7:30 AM

going to the ER.

weelchair.So, the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered

and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she

could even see the heart area and she said no

the Gallbladder, so for now it is that stupid word " of unknown

fat,no fried food,meat,etc. .. but that is ok since anything I eat

pounds.hehe. ...

hello to each of you as

soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to

even

jerk doc story.....

er questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc. . and I start to

tell and tried to

ok,ok,and

gestures his hand

disabled and the doctor looks at me

and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying, " You

people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use it

and that he dosnt know

and I want my stomach to

stop hurting.Well. I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he

really was.I

have never

it.Arghhhh.. ..So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk

doc came to visit

speaking to me that

way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he

described was

rreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!? ??He says he sees so many young

knows what

my illness is,and he says he understands. and hes very sorry,there is

I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!! ! I

will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!

hugz,cassy

Guest guest

Hi Jolie!! How are you!? Im so sorry you have been treated this way

too.Even though I know hes a jerk and dosnt deserve to be a doctor it

still really bothers me.Like im traumatized by the things he said.He

means nothing to me but still I cannot forget the way he talked to me

and the things he said and to think that he treats people like that on

a regular basis is very very disturbing.Yes! Thank God for moms and

family.how neat your mom is a nurse! I sure wish we had a nurse or

doctor in my family.;)Im hoping 1 of my girls will become a doctor.:)I

hope all is well with you.Take care k!

luv n hugz,

cassy

Jolie

Guest guest

Hi Jolie!! How are you!? Im so sorry you have been treated this way

too.Even though I know hes a jerk and dosnt deserve to be a doctor it

still really bothers me.Like im traumatized by the things he said.He

means nothing to me but still I cannot forget the way he talked to me

and the things he said and to think that he treats people like that on

a regular basis is very very disturbing.Yes! Thank God for moms and

family.how neat your mom is a nurse! I sure wish we had a nurse or

doctor in my family.;)Im hoping 1 of my girls will become a doctor.:)I

hope all is well with you.Take care k!

luv n hugz,

cassy

Jolie

Guest guest

Hi Kate! Thankyou! I know I still cannot believe it! I was so curious

why he came to appologize.My mom says because he has a consiounce(sp?)

but I dont think so.He mentioned seeing so many people the way he

described and attacked me so im thinking he was worried about me

complaining.And I sure am!What about all those people he sees?And im

sure there are some worse then me and what happens to them?It is scary

to even think about it!I didnt believe for a minute that he couldnt get

access to that machine if he actually tried.He also had said with the

u/s he would know for sure.Ha!Go figure.Im so mad.I dont know how to

report him but I will find out some how.He was at Sutter ER and my pcp

is also with Sutter but further away so when I see her Im going to tell

her and see if she can help or recomend what to do.I know she is going

to be furious so im thinking she will try to help out.And the jerk

didnt even send me with a stomach med!How are you?I missed you guys so

much!take care k!

luv n hugz

cassy

OMGCassy! This " doctor " should be reported to the AMA! I mean, he DID

apologize, but if it weren't for you being bold as you should have been

and telling him what's what, maybe he wouldn't have even come back to

apologize!!! I'm so proud of you for speaking up, Cassy!!! The guy

was/is a first class idiot and shouldn't be treating people in the

ER--what an ass! I'm so very sorry you had to be exposed to such a

person!

I hope you can get the necessary test done ASAP; gallstones or

gallbladderissues are no fun from what I hear, and you need to have

them dealt with as soon as you can. I cannot believe that this machine

couldn't be accessed in the middle of the night--that sounds completely

bogus to me--but hey, that's just me--but what if it is really

serious--they tell folks, oh well, sorry, yagottawait. BS! I am feeling

so angry along with you! Enraged actually.

I love you Cassy, and hope this can be dealt with TODAY! and that the

next doctor you see is either your own, or some other compassionate

one. You should not have to deal with another stupid-ass, insensitive

boob the likes of 'Dr. Jerk'.

Please post back asapwhen you know what is happening, ok? take care and

rest please, and feel well, kate

Hi Everyone!!!!

& gt;

& gt;

& gt;

& gt; ?? Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in?,and say HI!!! I have

& gt; really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick .

& gt; Thursday I ended up going to the ER.

& gt; I couldntstop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my

& gt; upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.

& gt; I had alotof green bile and couldntstop puking and heaving.My

& gt; mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)

& gt; Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just

& gt; a m

inute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the

& gt; nurse gave me an anti-neasmed that disolvedon

& gt; my tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a

& gt; weelchair.So,the idiot docthought I might have gallstones and

& gt; ordered an ultrasound.Thannkgod the u/s lady

& gt; was nice.:) Took awilefor that and she asked if I had heart

& gt; problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if

& gt; she could even see the heart area and she said no

& gt; that she was looking at my internal organs and she was just

& gt; asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few

& gt; hrs the doccame in and said they seen something and he thinks

& gt; it may be Gallstones.

& gt; I was suppose to see my pcpthe next day(fri)but she isntthere

& gt; on fridayso I will be calling tomorowfor an appt.He says I

& gt; need a HIDAscan to completlyrule out

& gt; the Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word " of unknown

& gt; etiology " . He says they dont have access to the HIDA? machine in

& gt; the middle of the night,but I think he

& gt; just had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a

& gt; low fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything

& gt; I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I am

& gt; eating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose

& gt; some pounds.hehe....

& gt; Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try

& gt; to say hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed

& gt; or on the couch all day,to sick to even

& gt; check my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will

& gt; eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well

& gt; back to my jerk doc story.....

& gt; So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a

& gt; rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this

& gt; bad

.. He started to ask me the regular old

& gt; er questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc.. and I

& gt; start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im

& gt; saying..This I could tell and tried to

& gt; offer as simple but detailed of an explanation?in

& gt; he middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he

& gt; says ok,ok,and

& gt; gestures his hand

& gt; (like you would gesture to say " Cmon,move it along " or Hurry it

& gt; up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let???it? go then he says what

& gt; do you do for a living and my mom says that im

& gt; disabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and

& gt; really sick and he goes off saying, " You people that say your

& gt; disabled its ridiculous,and you use it

& gt; as much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on

& gt; disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little

& gt; thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Can

& gt; you believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a

& gt; hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he

& gt; couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt know

& gt; me and that I was there for help and not to be treated like

& gt; crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me

& gt; some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want pain

& gt; medicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I

& gt; dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop

& gt; puking and I want my stomach to

& gt; stop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the

& gt; minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I

& gt; wanted to leave and I really was.I have never

& gt; been treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a

& gt; doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an

& gt; Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes over

& gt; to do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that

I

& gt; spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a

& gt; smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told him

& gt; were to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept

& gt; telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something

& gt; cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,

& gt; and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no

& gt; reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says

& gt; well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do it

& gt; or leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just

& gt; leave it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells

& gt; me the jerk doc came to visit

& gt; and appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was

& gt; sorry for speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me

& gt; but it was just that what he described was

& gt; rreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many

& gt; young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give

& gt; up on life and throw everything away

& gt; and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that

& gt; I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the

& gt; time nobody knows what

& gt; my illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very

& gt; sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....

& gt; I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!!

& gt; I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!

& gt; hugz,cassy

& gt;

& gt;

& gt;

Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents;

perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

At least you got an apology! Last time I went to the ER the Dr there lied to me, said he had called my neuro and that my neuro had told him that you cannot get an exacerbation from heat!!! A total lie, cuz even my nincompoop neuro knows that you very much CAN get one! Then he DID call my neuro and told him something, not sure what it was, but it caused trouble between us, until we decided that WE were at least adult enough to let it go, and be "friends" again, once we realized that the guy was nothing more then a troublemaker. I told Rob, if I get sick again, don't take me to that ER, just let me die! Well all y'all I am alone again, Rob is off taking Mike back to Md., then back up to Joisey to do more readings, then home, probably next Sat or Sun. They did get the kitchen remodeled, and the front porch enclosed, looks really awesome! My chair is STILL not here, so it doesn't matter that they didn't get the ramp made. Rob can do that in a day when he gets back. And n...we put up a Mezuzah!!!! On what is now the new front door!!! WOOHOO hugs Cassy, you get better, that is an order!!! Hugs Akiba -- Hi Everyone!!!! Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in ,and say HI!!! I have really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . Thursday I ended up going to the ER.I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved onmy tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a weelchair.So,the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s ladywas nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she could even see the heart area and she said nothat she was looking at my internal organs and she was just asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks it may be Gallstones.I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I need a HIDA scan to completly rule outthe Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in the middle of the night,but I think hejust had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a low fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I ameating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose some pounds.hehe....Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try to say hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to evencheck my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well back to my jerk doc story.....So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this bad. He started to ask me the regular older questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc.. and I start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im saying..This I could tell and tried tooffer as simple but detailed of an explanation inhe middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he says ok,ok,and gestures his hand(like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let it go then he says what do you do for a living and my mom says that imdisabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use itas much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Canyou believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt knowme and that I was there for help and not to be treated like crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want painmedicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop puking and I want my stomach to stop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I wanted to leave and I really was.I have neverbeen treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes overto do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told himwere to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do itor leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just leave it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk doc came to visitand appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was sorry for speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he described wasrreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give up on life and throw everything away and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the time nobody knows what my illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!! I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!hugz,cassy

Guest guest

hi Akiba!!! Ya.I suppose but to be honest the damage was done and the appology didnt mean anything. I told them the same thing,I would rather die then go to that ER again...

That really sucks about your er trip and neuro.I have had docs mess up the same way and it was really hard to get another to listen to me,and of course most the damage

was already done,and now im so messed up.Wasted time.:( Everyone knows what heat can do to a person with MS,and all they have to do is go on the puter or open 1 of there books

and he would have.Sounds like he was playing dumb,or mayb e he is just that dumb.Another jerk to add to the list.

Awwwww,Im sorry Rob is leavn again.:( How are you feeling?Will you be ok while he is gone? Gotta question,Do you homeschool Robbin? I am thinkn about homeschooling Gabby,I

just cannot decide.They have something called Kindercare and they pick up and drop off,but I think itl be expensive.I cannot drive and dont think Gabby will do ok on the bus by herself.

She is still 4 and will be when she starts,she would be an early kindergarten starter.I dunno....

Does Rob travel very far?Say.as far as I live????

I could really use a healing,even a reading. My life is insane,I cannot stand being so sick anymore.Every single day I feel like I am going to die,and it really sucks.

Im so happy for you that the remodel is done!!1 Will you be showing any pictures?Yes?Cant wait!!!! That so stinks your scooter isnt there.:(Any idea when it will come??I hope

soon I know how bad you need it.it definetly makes a difference...

What is a Mezuzah? take care k

luv n hugz, cassy

Hi Everyone!!!!

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in ,and say HI!!! I have really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . Thursday I ended up going to the ER.

I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.

I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)

Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved on

my tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a weelchair.So,the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s lady

was nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she could even see the heart area and she said no

that she was looking at my internal organs and she was just asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks it may be Gallstones.

I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I need a HIDA scan to completly rule out

the Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in the middle of the night,but I think he

just had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a low fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I am

eating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose some pounds.hehe....

Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try to say hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to even

check my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well back to my jerk doc story.....

So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this bad. He started to ask me the regular old

er questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc.. and I start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im saying..This I could tell and tried to

offer as simple but detailed of an explanation in

he middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he says ok,ok,and

gestures his hand

(like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let it go then he says what do you do for a living and my mom says that im

disabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use it

as much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Can

you believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt know

me and that I was there for help and not to be treated like crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want pain

medicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop puking and I want my stomach to

stop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I wanted to leave and I really was.I have never

been treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes over

to do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told him

were to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,

and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do it

or leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just leave it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk doc came to visit

and appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was sorry for speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he described was

rreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give up on life and throw everything away

and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the time nobody knows what

my illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....

I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!! I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!

hugz,cassy

[image Removed]

Stay informed, get connected and more

Guest guest

Yes, we have homeschooled Robbin from the start. What state do you live in? Some states are easier then others, this one is wicked easy...for which I am truly grateful! I can send you Reiki anytime you need it, if you'd like a reading you can get one when he gets back, he is awesome at helping people find direction. I think I've said this before, but we don't charge, we do, however, gratefully accept donations when possible.What is a mezuzah...WHAT IS A MEZUZAH???? whaddya mean what is a Mezuzah?!?!?!?!?! Just kidding hun...it is this little metal thingy you affix to the outside of the front door, kind of a Blessing, if you will...they're pretty neat, you say this little prayer when you place it, it makes me feel, well...safer? Look them up in Wikipedia, they have pictures and a much, MUCH, better explanation! And yes, of course I will be putting pix in my blog, as soon as I get it together to take some! Hugs (I missed you, glad you're back!) Akiba -- Hi Everyone!!!! Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in ,and say HI!!! I have really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . Thursday I ended up going to the ER.I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved onmy tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a weelchair.So,the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s ladywas nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she could even see the heart area and she said nothat she was looking at my internal organs and she was just asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks it may be Gallstones.I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I need a HIDA scan to completly rule outthe Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in the middle of the night,but I think hejust had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a low fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I ameating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose some pounds.hehe....Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try to say hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to evencheck my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well back to my jerk doc story....So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this bad. He started to ask me the regular older questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc.. and I start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im saying..This I could tell and tried tooffer as simple but detailed of an explanation inhe middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he says ok,ok,and gestures his hand(like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it up,all moving his eyes and stuff)let it go then he says what do you do for a living and my mom says that imdisabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use itas much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Canyou believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt knowme and that I was there for help and not to be treated like crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want painmedicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop puking and I want my stomach to stop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I wanted to leave and I really was.I have neverbeen treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes overto do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told himwere to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do itor leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just leave it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk doc came to visitand appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was sorry for speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he described wasrreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give up on life and throw everything away and he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the time nobody knows what my illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!! I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!hugz,cassy

[image Removed]

Stay informed, get connected and more

Guest guest

Im in California. Challis gave me some helpful links and info. I really

wanted to homeschool Gabby for many many reasons. But then everyone

here thinks she will lack social skills but to be honest I dont think

she is completly ready for there routine. If her routine is messed with

she gets bonky. We do things by are own pace and time and school is

going to be alot different.I cannot get her to wipe her poop. She will

scream and scream.Awile back she almost had it but then she got it on

her hand and now freaks out everytime I dont go to help and tell her to

wipe her own but.lol.We have lots of issues.My lil Gabby,she keeps my

spirits up.Im very close to my kids but Gabby is more of a mommys

girl.Always with me,my lil minnie me. Lol.Only she looks more like her

dad.lol.I want to be selfish and keep her home but I dont know if I can

do the mandatory teaching hrs required.Will see.Id love a Reiki and

definetly a reading and I will definetly donate.And apreciate alot! I

think I need a Mezuzah.luv ya

Hi

Everyone!!!!

going to the ER.

weelchair.So,the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered

and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she could even see

the heart area and she said no

the Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word " of unknown

fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything I eat

pounds.hehe....

hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the

couch all day,to sick to even

jerk doc story....

er questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc.. and I start to

tell and tried to

ok,ok,and

gestures his hand

disabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and really

sick and he goes off saying, " You people that say your disabled its

ridiculous,and you use it

and that he dosnt know

and I want my stomach to

stop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he

really was.I have never

it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk

doc came to visit

speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just

that what he described was

rreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many young

knows what

my illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very sorry,there is

I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!! I will

write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!

hugz,cassy

& nbsp;

[image Removed]

Stay informed, get connected and more & nbsp;

Guest guest

I love homeschooling. I really REALLY doubt I would survive seeing Robbin get on a bus and go off. We "unschool" more then anything. He is SO bright and SO smart, the one time we did put him (briefly) in school, they didn't know what to do with him! He was in (I think) second grade, and the school complained to us that his reading was off the chart and they only went up to 6th grade and didn't have anything to challenge him with!! So we've had him home since. I will send you Reiki tonight while I am in bed, just before I go to sleep. I got my Mezuzah from eBay, it came from Jerusalem! Hugs sweetie.... Akiba -- Hi Everyone!!!!Hey guys!!! I just wanted to check-in,and say HI!!! I have really missed you guys!!!!!.:) I have been really sick . Thursday I ended up going to the ER.I couldnt stop vomiting and the pain was un-real.It is in my upper stomach almost in the middle and a little to the right.I had alot of green bile and couldnt stop puking and heaving.My mom was going to call 911 so I gave in and went on my own.:)Anyways,I had a jerk of a doctor and nurse(will tell you in just a minute)They put me in priority and wile I was waiting the nurse gave me an anti-neas med that disolved onmy tongue.It was so bad I had to be pushed in and out in a weelchair.So,the idiot doc thought I might have gallstones and ordered an ultrasound.Thannk god the u/s ladywas nice.:) Took awile for that and she asked if I had heart problems and I told her about my nerves and all that,asked if she could even see the heart area and she said nothat she was looking at my internal organs and she was just asking out of curiosity.?end of that part.So,finally after a few hrs the doc came in and said they seen something and he thinks it may be Gallstones.I was suppose to see my pcp the next day(fri)but she isnt there on friday so I will be calling tomorow for an appt.He says I need a HIDA scan to completly rule outthe Gallbladder,so for now it is that stupid word "of unknown etiology". He says they dont have access to the HIDA machine in the middle of the night,but I think hejust had it in for me.haha.he was a true jerk!!!! So,I am on a low fat,no fried food,meat,etc... but that is ok since anything I eat upsets my stomach anyway.So,for now I ameating very light and ridiculously healthy.:) Maybe I will lose some pounds.hehe....Hello to all the new members!!!! I am so so behind but will try to say hello to each of you as soon as I can.I have been in bed or on the couch all day,to sick to evencheck my email on my phone.I know I have missed alot but I will eventually catch up.Just gimme a month or two! hehe..Ok,well back to my jerk doc story....So,we get to the ER and I finally get to see a doc but he was a rude rude jerk!!! Sorry guys,I have never been talked to this bad. He started to ask me the regular older questions and we get to the part of diseases,etc.. and I start to tell him my dx's and he dosnt have a clue what im saying..This I could tell and tried tooffer as simple but detailed of an explanationinhe middle of crying and screaming in pain,oh and vomiting,and he says ok,ok,andgestures his hand(like you would gesture to say "Cmon,move it along" or Hurry it up,all moving his eyes and stuff)letit go then he says what do you do for a living and my mom says that imdisabled and the doctor looks at me and I say im disabled and really sick and he goes off saying,"You people that say your disabled its ridiculous,and you use itas much as you can,just let everything go and blame it on disabilty,blah blah,and how these days we will find any little thing and say Diability!!! Yes.this is real!!! Canyou believe this? I was beyond mad and he knew I was having a hard time talking to.So,I yelled at him and told him that he couldnt label m,e and that he dosnt knowme and that I was there for help and not to be treated like crap!!!! So,after this he says fine,and says he would get me some pain medicine and I told hime I didnt want painmedicine,and he says Oh,Really?Like hes in shock,and I said No I dont,and he says what do I want then?And I say I want to stop puking and I want my stomach tostop hurting.Well.I ended up getting some cuz my mom but the minute he walked away I was telling my mom and rene that I wanted to leave and I really was.I have neverbeen treated this poorly.I felt so bad that this jerk of a doctor could even be a doc,I swear it felt like I was in an Outer Limits epesode.So,then after the nurse takes overto do an I.V. He was already rude,I think he was mad that I spoke back to the doc,but he said nothing to help or even a smile.And he starts trying to find a vein.I told himwere to go but he didnt listen and he was rough and I kept telling him how bad it hurt and my mom finally said something cuz he just kept poking and jabbing it in,and he says,look,I got the needle in,it is fine,there is no reason why it would hurt and im like well it does,and he says well you have 2 options,I can take it out and re-do itor leave it,and I said if he took it out I would leave so just leave it.Arghhhh....So when I get back from the u/s my mom tells me the jerk doc came to visitand appologized and wanted to tell me.He told us that he was sorry for speaking to me that way and he didnt mean to label me but it was just that what he described wasrreally all he sees all day.WTH!!!!???He says he sees so many young people that become disabled or even slightly and they give up on life and throw everything awayand he shouldnt have assumed that was my case.So,I told him that I say I am disabled cuz I am and because ,like with him,most the time nobody knows whatmy illness is,and he says he understands.and hes very sorry,there is more but this is too long.Sorry guys....I just had to share with you guys.It was/is such a nightmare!!!! I will write more soon.... luv ya guys!!!!hugz,cassyStay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone. & nbsp;[image Removed]Stay informed, get connected and more & nbsp;