made me wet myself too. Of course, its hard to tell because of all the problems

I have in the bladder department. Anyway, my doc callled a few hours after the

MRI. He said my spine was clear but I did have a few new spots on my brain. He

said my current therapy (Rebif) seems to be keeping the MS at bay for now. So

now I'm just waiting for the results from Mayo for antibodies to the rebif. If

that comes back with no problems then I will continue the rebif. So all looks

fairly good for now.

Jolie

I'm sorry you got sick, Jolie, And sorry you wet yourself. Was that during the MRI?

When you got sick, was it nausea you felt? During my first MRI, when the contrast was injected, the nausea hit me so hard. It was bad. For my second MRI, that didn't happen. I can't remember everything the Tech said now, of course, but it had to do with the 'type'... where it came from, how it was made? Theirs was different that the first contrast I had. He also said speed can play in, and the dye was injected very slowly. I didn't have any problems at all that time.

Hugs,

Challis

MRI

Well, my mri went ok. I got sick from the contrast though. Thats new it never did that before. I'm not sure if it is related but it seems like the contrast made me wet myself too. Of course, its hard to tell because of all the problems I have in the bladder department. Anyway, my doc callled a few hours after the MRI. He said my spine was clear but I did have a few new spots on my brain. He said my current therapy (Rebif) seems to be keeping the MS at bay for now. So now I'm just waiting for the results from Mayo for antibodies to the rebif. If that comes back with no problems then I will continue the rebif. So all looks fairly good for now. Jolie

I'm sorry that you got sick and had an accident while getting you MRI. I know that didn't make you feel great. I'm glad that on the whole, things look good. I'll pray that everything comes back showing that all is well. Sounds like the Rebif is working out for you right now. I'd continue to take it to keep the MonSter's head at bay.

Love and blessings,

Val

The residual attributes that we pass down to our children may not be in our genes... but in our souls.

Subject: MRITo: MSersLife Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 5:36 PM

Well, my mri went ok. I got sick from the contrast though. Thats new it never did that before. I'm not sure if it is related but it seems like the contrast made me wet myself too. Of course, its hard to tell because of all the problems I have in the bladder department. Anyway, my doc callled a few hours after the MRI. He said my spine was clear but I did have a few new spots on my brain. He said my current therapy (Rebif) seems to be keeping the MS at bay for now. So now I'm just waiting for the results from Mayo for antibodies to the rebif. If that comes back with no problems then I will continue the rebif. So all looks fairly good for now. Jolie

I make sure they get a blue pad - even for the EMG - I figured be prepared - too many years working in hospitals, hospice, and nursing homes - just tell them you want one - at 212 I am a beached whale on my back and anything can happen

MRITo: MSersLife Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 5:36 PM

stress and sleep apnea caused it - 135 is more realistic - sighing - in my dreams

Re: MRI

Good idea! I'm going to have to ask for one, just in case. Only 212?Woman I would hide you in my shadow...lol...268 here.