RemedySpot.com

Re: Whoaaaaaa Snow!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Where do y'all live? Akiba -- Whoaaaaaa Snow!!! On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW did we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husband says we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going to measure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs, :)

OMGoodnes!! That's a lot of snow! It's been so long since I've seen more than an inch or so in years. And then, it only lasts for a half a day, maybe a whole day depending on how warm it is outside. Do me a favor? Go out there and make me a snow angel? Well...maybe not, it could be kind of painful. Love you loads... Val wrote: On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW did we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husband says we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going to measure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs, :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Val, Yeah, we haven't seen this amount of snow since 1999 (Bob says). I kind of agree with him though. I was shocked when I looked out the window. The dogs were so funny. They didn't want to go out at first but they did and they had to jump to get around. It was very cute to watch them....the biggest dog took the lead (shyanne), then (Zero), then (Mei-ling)...she is the smallest and she almost got lost LOL. Bob was the one to go outside. I just took a bunch of pictures to remind us in years to come how much snow we got. It's amazing how much snow we got overnight. We went to bed at 12:00 am and we were just getting the snow in and I got up at 8:00 am. It came down fast. Bob is very sore from shoveling the snow. I was watching plows come down the road and do you think anyone would help plow our driveway (which is small by the way)...and

NO. What happened to neighbors helping neighbors???? Bob was having such a hard time and anyone that seen him could tell. I know now that we don't have good neighbors. This is probably the second time we found out we couldn't rely on our neighbors....the first is when we had a sewage backup in the basement and we had to clear out all the stuff in the basement (while our neighbors complained about the smell as they gathered in front of our house and watched us struggle to save what we could). Yeah our neighbors suck! Anyhoo......Val, take a look at my multiply page and I have 2 pictures posted. I am not sure if the pictures do it justice. I hope you are doing good and had a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Luv ya lots, Your seester, :) p.s. sorry about the NOVEL.....LOL Marie Lee wrote: OMGoodnes!! That's a lot of snow! It's been so long since I've seen more than an inch or so in years. And then, it only lasts for a half a day, maybe a whole day depending on how warm it is outside. Do me a favor? Go out there and make me a snow angel? Well...maybe not, it could be kind of painful. Love you loads... Val <*)))><mrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW did we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husband says we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going to measure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs, :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

~ I'm going to go take a look right now. I can't wait to see the pics! I have always thought it was so funny to watch animals the first time they are exposed to snow. Some of them love it and can't wait to jump in! For some, it is a very frightening ordeal. And of course there's always some of them who just don't like the feel on their little paws. It's so amusing. But, I'm sure if they were people and heard me talking like that they'd probably tell me just how amusing it isn't. Love and blessings... Val wrote: Val, Yeah, we haven't seen this amount of snow since 1999 (Bob says). I kind of agree with him though. I was shocked when I looked out the window. The dogs were so funny. They didn't want to go out at first but they did and they had to jump to get around. It was very cute to watch them....the biggest dog took the lead (shyanne), then (Zero), then (Mei-ling)...she is the smallest and she almost got lost LOL. Bob was the one to go outside. I just took a bunch of pictures to remind us in years to come how much snow we got. It's amazing how much snow we

got overnight. We went to bed at 12:00 am and we were just getting the snow in and I got up at 8:00 am. It came down fast. Bob is very sore from shoveling the snow. I was watching plows come down the road and do you think anyone would help plow our driveway (which is small by the way)...and NO. What happened to neighbors helping neighbors???? Bob was having such a hard time and anyone that seen him could tell. I know now that we don't have good neighbors. This is probably the second time we found out we couldn't rely on our neighbors....the first is when we had a sewage backup in the basement and we had to clear out all the stuff in the basement (while our neighbors complained about the smell as they gathered in front of our house and watched us struggle to save what we could). Yeah our neighbors suck! Anyhoo......Val, take a look at my multiply page and I have 2 pictures

posted. I am not sure if the pictures do it justice. I hope you are doing good and had a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Luv ya lots, Your seester, :) p.s. sorry about the NOVEL.....LOL Marie Lee <a1manlady> wrote: OMGoodnes!! That's a lot of snow! It's been so long since I've seen more than an inch or so in years. And then, it only lasts for a half a day, maybe a whole day depending on how warm it is outside. Do me a favor? Go out there and make me a snow angel? Well...maybe not, it could be kind of painful. Love you loads... Val <*)))><mrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW did we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husband says we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going to measure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs, :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Val, Yeah, now when we let them out they are jumping through the snow and having fun. It's a site to see for sure. Tomorrow I will try to get them on video on my cell phone (kinda forgot I had that feature lol ) and then upload it on myspace or multiply. I can't wait to get them on camera Hugs and God Bless, :) Marie Lee wrote: ~ I'm going to go take a look right now. I can't wait to see the pics! I have always thought it was so funny to watch animals the first time they are exposed to snow. Some of them love it and can't wait to jump in! For some, it is a very frightening ordeal. And of course there's always some of them who just don't like the feel on their little paws. It's so amusing. But, I'm sure if they were people and heard me talking like that they'd probably tell me just how amusing it isn't. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Val, Yeah, we haven't seen this amount of snow since 1999 (Bob says). I kind of agree with him though. I was shocked when I looked out the window. The dogs were so funny. They didn't want to go out at first but they did and they had to jump to get around. It was very cute to watch them....the biggest dog took the lead (shyanne), then (Zero), then (Mei-ling)...she is the smallest and she almost got lost LOL. Bob was the one to go outside. I just took a bunch of pictures to remind us in years to come how much snow we got. It's amazing how much snow we got overnight. We went to bed at 12:00 am and we were just getting the snow in and I got up at 8:00 am. It came down fast. Bob is very sore from shoveling the snow. I was watching plows come down the road and do you think anyone would help plow our driveway (which is small by the way)...and NO.

What happened to neighbors helping neighbors???? Bob was having such a hard time and anyone that seen him could tell. I know now that we don't have good neighbors. This is probably the second time we found out we couldn't rely on our neighbors....the first is when we had a sewage backup in the basement and we had to clear out all the stuff in the basement (while our neighbors complained about the smell as they gathered in front of our house and watched us struggle to save what we could). Yeah our neighbors suck! Anyhoo......Val, take a look at my multiply page and I have 2 pictures posted. I am not sure if the pictures do it justice. I hope you are doing good and had a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Luv ya lots, Your seester, :) p.s. sorry about the NOVEL.....LOL Marie Lee <a1manlady> wrote: OMGoodnes!! That's a lot of snow! It's been so long since I've seen more than an inch or so in years. And then, it only lasts for a half a day, maybe a whole day depending on how warm it is outside. Do me a favor? Go out there and make me a snow angel? Well...maybe not, it could be kind of painful. Love you loads... Val <*)))><mrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW did we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husband says we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going to measure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs, :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs,

D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Hi ! How do you do that? My phone records video for a short time

but how do you get it to go on the computer? Can I send the video

footage to my email or do i need a special adaptor? Id love to put some

on I jus have no idea how.

hugz,cassy

Val, Yeah, now when we let them out they are jumping through the

snow and having fun. It's a site to see for sure. Tomorrow I will try

to get them on video on my cell phone (kinda forgot I had that feature

lol ) and then upload it on myspace or multiply. I can't wait to get

them on camera Hugs and God Bless, :)

Marie Lee com> wrote:

~ I'm going to go take a look right now. I can't wait to see

the pics! I have always thought it was so funny to watch animals the

first time they are exposed to snow. Some of them love it and can't

wait to jump in! For some, it is a very frightening ordeal. And of

course there's always some of them who just don't like the feel on

their little paws. It's so amusing. But, I'm sure if they were people

and heard me talking like that they'd probably tell me just how amusing

it isn't. Love and blessings... Val

" D. " l.net> wrote: Val,

Yeah, we haven't seen this amount of snow since 1999 (Bob says). I

kind of agree with him though. I was shocked when I looked out the

window. The dogs were so funny. They didn't want to go out at first but

they did and they had to jump to get around. It was very cute to watch

them....the biggest dog took the lead (shyanne), then (Zero), then

(Mei-ling)...she is the smallest and she almost got lost LOL. Bob

was the one to go outside. I just took a bunch of pictures to remind us

in years to come how much snow we got. It's amazing how much snow we

got overnight. We went to bed at 12:00 am and we were just getting the

snow in and I got up at 8:00 am. It came down fast. Bob is very sore

from shoveling the snow. I was watching plows come down the road and do

you think anyone would help plow our driveway (which is small by the

way)...and NO.

What happened to neighbors helping neighbors???? Bob was having such a

hard time and anyone that seen him could tell. I know now that we don't

have good neighbors. This is probably the second time we found out we

couldn't rely on our neighbors....the first is when we had a sewage

backup in the basement and we had to clear out all the stuff in the

basement (while our neighbors complained about the smell as they

gathered in front of our house and watched us struggle to save what we

could). Yeah our neighbors suck! Anyhoo......Val, take a look at my

multiply page and I have 2 pictures posted. I am not sure if the

pictures do it justice. I hope you are doing good and had a HAPPY

NEW YEAR! Luv ya lots, Your seester, :) p.s. sorry about

the NOVEL.....LOL

Marie Lee com> wrote: OMGoodnes!! That's a lot of snow! It's

been so long since I've seen more than an inch or so in years. And

then, it only lasts for a half a day, maybe a whole day depending on

how warm it is outside. Do me a favor? Go out there and make me a snow

angel? Well...maybe not, it could be kind of painful. Love you

loads... Val

mrsbobbyd l.net> wrote: On my way to get my dogs to take them

outside, I looked outside and WOW

did we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husband

says we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going to

measure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

:)

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Peace, Love and Hugs,

D. :)

Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

#AOLMsgPart_2_1abe6afc-dc8b-4142-b1f1-2a522797193b

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

~ I just went and took a peek at the pics. You guys sure got a lot of it in such a short period of time. It's very pretty but, BRRRR...Looks very cold! Stay bundled up and stay warm. And most importantly, stay safe! Love and blessings... Val wrote: Val, Yeah, now when we let them out they are jumping through the snow and having fun. It's a site to see for sure. Tomorrow I will try to get them on video on my cell phone (kinda forgot I had that feature lol ) and then upload it on myspace or multiply. I can't wait to get them on camera Hugs and God Bless, :) Marie Lee <a1manlady> wrote: ~ I'm going to go take a look right now. I can't wait to see the pics! I have always thought it was so funny to watch animals the first time they are exposed to

snow. Some of them love it and can't wait to jump in! For some, it is a very frightening ordeal. And of course there's always some of them who just don't like the feel on their little paws. It's so amusing. But, I'm sure if they were people and heard me talking like that they'd probably tell me just how amusing it isn't. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Val, Yeah, we haven't seen this amount of snow since 1999 (Bob says). I kind of agree with him though. I was shocked when I looked out the window. The dogs were so funny. They didn't want to go out at first but they did and they had to jump to

get around. It was very cute to watch them....the biggest dog took the lead (shyanne), then (Zero), then (Mei-ling)...she is the smallest and she almost got lost LOL. Bob was the one to go outside. I just took a bunch of pictures to remind us in years to come how much snow we got. It's amazing how much snow we got overnight. We went to bed at 12:00 am and we were just getting the snow in and I got up at 8:00 am. It came down fast. Bob is very sore from shoveling the snow. I was watching plows come down the road and do you think anyone would help plow our driveway (which is small by the way)...and NO. What happened to neighbors helping neighbors???? Bob was having such a hard time and anyone that seen him could tell. I know now that we don't have good neighbors. This is probably the second time we found out we couldn't rely on our neighbors....the first is

when we had a sewage backup in the basement and we had to clear out all the stuff in the basement (while our neighbors complained about the smell as they gathered in front of our house and watched us struggle to save what we could). Yeah our neighbors suck! Anyhoo......Val, take a look at my multiply page and I have 2 pictures posted. I am not sure if the pictures do it justice. I hope you are doing good and had a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Luv ya lots, Your seester, :) p.s. sorry about the NOVEL.....LOL Marie Lee <a1manlady> wrote: OMGoodnes!! That's a lot of snow! It's been so long since I've seen more than an inch or so in years. And then, it only lasts for a half a day, maybe a whole day depending on how warm it is outside. Do me a favor? Go out there and make me a snow angel? Well...maybe not, it could be kind of painful. Love you loads... Val <*)))><mrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW did we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husband says we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going to measure it in a bit. We are officially

snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs, :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Wow! That sounds like a lotta snow! I love the snow! Snowed in? So

cool.When I was lil we lived in Big Bear,ca. It was soooo beautiful.And

they have a lil town called Sugar Loaf.We use to have blizzards and get

snowed in and get to miss school! And play alll day in the snow.lol.I

remember there were always donkeys too.lol.not sure bout the snow part

and donkeys.lol.But they were big.I told my mom in confidence that if I

were to find out I was dying I would wanna get a cabbin in the snow and

spend time with my fam there.Something about the snow.I just love

it.!Thanks for bringing a good memory.Stay warm and try and have fun

Snowed Inn.;)

hugz,cassy

Whoaaaaaa Snow!!!

On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW

Hugs,

#AOLMsgPart_2_61f1364b-ad67-43d8-983a-6a674d5dacac

Val, We sure will.....thx.... I have had the fire going all day and we're in the same room. Other parts of the house are cold but we are being couch potatoes for the rest of the night. Love :) Marie Lee wrote: ~ I just went and took a peek at the pics. You guys sure got a lot of it in such a

short period of time. It's very pretty but, BRRRR...Looks very cold! Stay bundled up and stay warm. And most importantly, stay safe! Love and blessings... Val <*)))><" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Val, Yeah, now when we let them out they are jumping through the snow and having fun. It's a site to see for sure. Tomorrow I will try to get them on video on my cell phone (kinda forgot I had that feature lol ) and then upload it on myspace or multiply. I can't wait to get them on camera Hugs and God Bless,

:) Marie Lee <a1manlady> wrote: ~ I'm going to go take a look right now. I can't wait to see the pics! I have always thought it was so funny to watch animals the first time they are exposed to snow. Some of them love it and can't wait to jump in! For some, it is a very frightening ordeal. And of course there's always some of them who just don't like the feel on their little paws. It's so amusing. But, I'm sure if they were people and heard me talking like that they'd probably tell me just how amusing it isn't. Love and blessings... Val

<*)))><" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Val, Yeah, we haven't seen this amount of snow since 1999 (Bob says). I kind of agree with him though. I was shocked when I looked out the window. The dogs were so funny. They didn't want to go out at first but they did and they had to jump to get around. It was very cute to watch them....the biggest dog took the lead (shyanne), then (Zero), then (Mei-ling)...she is the smallest and she almost got lost LOL. Bob was the one to go outside. I just took a bunch of pictures to remind us in years to come how much snow we got. It's amazing how much snow we got overnight. We went to bed at 12:00 am and we were just getting the snow in and I got up at 8:00

am. It came down fast. Bob is very sore from shoveling the snow. I was watching plows come down the road and do you think anyone would help plow our driveway (which is small by the way)...and NO. What happened to neighbors helping neighbors???? Bob was having such a hard time and anyone that seen him could tell. I know now that we don't have good neighbors. This is probably the second time we found out we couldn't rely on our neighbors....the first is when we had a sewage backup in the basement and we had to clear out all the stuff in the basement (while our neighbors complained about the smell as they gathered in front of our house and watched us struggle to save what we could). Yeah our neighbors suck! Anyhoo......Val, take a look at my multiply page and I have 2 pictures posted. I am not sure if the pictures do it justice. I hope you

are doing good and had a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Luv ya lots, Your seester, :) p.s. sorry about the NOVEL.....LOL Marie Lee <a1manlady> wrote: OMGoodnes!! That's a lot of snow! It's been so long since I've seen more than an inch or so in years. And then, it only lasts for a half a day, maybe a whole day depending on how warm it is outside. Do me a favor? Go out there and make me a snow angel? Well...maybe not, it could be kind of painful. Love you loads... Val <*)))><mrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW did we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husband says we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going to measure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs, :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

I am so glad a good memory came to you. That's nice to hear. I hope that you will get your wish for a cabin in the snow but not when you are dying...when you are in great health and on vacation so you can enjoy all of what the snow brings. The official snowfall is 16 inches. It's still snowing and we expect approx. 2 more inches of snow overnight. I love the snow before everyone starts plowing and it gets dirty ugly. Hugs, :)payngabby@... wrote: Wow! That sounds

like a lotta snow! I love the snow! Snowed in? So cool.When I was lil we lived in Big Bear,ca. It was soooo beautiful.And they have a lil town called Sugar Loaf.We use to have blizzards and get snowed in and get to miss school! And play alll day in the snow.lol.I remember there were always donkeys too.lol.not sure bout the snow part and donkeys.lol.But they were big.I told my mom in confidence that if I were to find out I was dying I would wanna get a cabbin in the snow and spend time with my fam there.Something about the snow.I just love it.!Thanks for bringing a good memory.Stay warm and try and have fun Snowed Inn.;)hugz,cassy Whoaaaaaa

Snow!!!On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOWdid we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husbandsays we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going tomeasure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs, :)#AOLMsgPart_2_61f1364b-ad67-43d8-983a-6a674d5dacac#AOLMsgPart_2_61f1364b-ad67-43d8-983a-6a674d5dacac#AOLMsgPart_2_61f1364b-ad67-43d8-983a-6a674d5dacac__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Whew, after a foot of snow, who's counting? LOL A foot is way more than predicted and 16 inches was more than a shock. Too much to shovel. Will have to try to find someone in the future that plows. It's too hard on my husband. He has arthritis in his back and I have a herniated & buldged disc. What I would have done or give to get someone to plow the driveway. Hugs, :)payngabby@... wrote: WOW! Now thats alot of snow! And 2 more inches

to go. Ya.it is prettier before its all plowed over. Everyone use to always say dont eat the yellow snow!lol.lol. Of course once I got older I new it was always pee but when I was younger my fam would yell like it was poison.lol.lol scared me.lol. I guess any dirty snow isnt good.lol. I always like how it looks though with the tree stuff and pine cones falling on the fresh snow,or lil boot prints or animal prints.lol. Ya. I choose the cabbin in good health.lol. Too much to enjoy.hugz,cassy WhoaaaaaaSnow!!!On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOWdid we get alot of snow. I am not good with measurement but my husbandsays we got at least 12 inches of snow, maybe more. He is going tomeasure it in a bit. We are officially snowed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs,

:)#AOLMsgPart_2_61f1364b-ad67-43d8-983a-6a674d5dacac#AOLMsgPart_2_61f1364b-ad67-43d8-983a-6a674d5dacac#AOLMsgPart_2_61f1364b-ad67-43d8-983a-6a674d5dacac__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comPeace, Love and Hugs, D. :)#AOLMsgPart_2_31a55007-a9c1-4ad6-88fc-d256465edfae#AOLMsgPart_2_31a55007-a9c1-4ad6-88fc-d256465edfae#AOLMsgPart_2_31a55007-a9c1-4ad6-88fc-d256465edfae__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Do you have any teenagers around? With you or in the neighborhood? Bet

someone would love to plow for a few bucks. That is if you can get

through to ask.;) lol.

hugz,cassy

ps. Dont try and do it or your hub stayed snowed in if you have to.

Well,lets hope you have enough of everything till you would have to get

out.lol.

Whoaaaaaa

Snow!!!

On my way to get my dogs to take them outside, I looked outside and WOW

Hugs,

#AOLMsgPart_2_31a55007-a9c1-4ad6-88fc-d256465edfae

#AOLMsgPart_2_f4b420de-2dc1-4ad2-9890-c1fbad320989

Thanks ! :) I will on all the above. :) your a sweetie!

hugz,cassy

Val, Yeah, now when we let them out they are jumping through the

snow and having fun. It's a site to see for sure. Tomorrow I will try

to get them on video on my cell phone (kinda forgot I had that feature

lol ) and then upload it on myspace or multiply. I can't wait to get

them on camera Hugs and God Bless,

Marie Lee com> wrote:

~ I'm going to go take a look right now. I can't wait to see

the pics! I have always thought it was so funny to watch animals the

first time they are exposed to snow. Some of them love it and can't

wait to jump in! For some, it is a very frightening ordeal. And of

course there's always some of them who just don't like the feel on

their little paws. It's so amusing. But, I'm sure if they were people

and heard me talking like that they'd probably tell me just how amusing

it isn't. Love and blessings... Val

" D. " l.net> wrote: Val,

Yeah, we haven't seen this amount of snow since 1999 (Bob says). I

kind of agree with him though. I was shocked when I looked out the

window. The dogs were so funny. They didn't want to go out at first but

they did and they had to jump to get around. It was very cute to watch

them....the biggest dog took the lead (shyanne), then (Zero),

then

(Mei-ling)...she is the smallest and she almost got lost LOL. Bob

was the one to go outside. I just took a bunch of pictures to remind us

in years to come how much snow we got. It's amazing how much snow we

got overnight. We went to bed at 12:00 am and we were just getting the

snow in and I got up at 8:00 am. It came down fast. Bob is very sore

from shoveling the snow. I was watching plows come down the road and do

you think anyone would help plow our driveway (which is small by the

way)...and NO.

What happened to neighbors helping neighbors???? Bob was having such a

hard time and anyone that seen him could tell. I know now that we don't

have good neighbors. This is probably the second time we found out we

couldn't rely on our neighbors....the first is when we had a sewage

backup in the basement and we had to clear out all the stuff in the

basement (while our neighbors complained about the smell as

they

gathered in front of our house and watched us struggle to save what we

could). Yeah our neighbors suck! Anyhoo......Val, take a look at my

multiply page and I have 2 pictures posted. I am not sure if the

pictures do it justice. I hope you are doing good and had a HAPPY

NEW YEAR! Luv ya lots, Your seester, :) p.s. sorry about

the NOVEL.....LOL

Marie Lee com> wrote: OMGoodnes!! That's a lot of snow! It's

been so long since I've seen more than an inch or so in years. And

then, it only lasts for a half a day, maybe a whole day depending on

how warm it is outside. Do me a favor? Go out there and make me a snow

angel? Well...maybe not, it could be kind of painful. Love you

loads... Val

mrsbobbyd l.net> wrote: On my way to get my dogs to take them

outside, I looked outside and WOW

says we got at least 12 inches of snow,

maybe more. He is going to

Hugs,

Peace, Love and Hugs,

D. :)

#AOLMsgPart_2_5cb2d6c4-07ef-4f18-ad9d-a16d71e07788