RemedySpot.com

Re: Cassy????? Where are you????? and '????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I added mine to the folder, but here it is anyway... AIM/AOL/MSN/Yahoo ~ Akyba ICQ ~ 59094928 Don't have a cell so can't text... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Cassy????? Where are you????? and '???? What about those who wish to share their IM info just add it to their signature? I can also do a folder for those who want to be in it. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: Cassy????? Where are you????? and '???? Hi! I text messaged Cassy lastnight to see how she is doing, and asked her why we hadn't heard from her in awhile. She said she's been pretty sick since Christmas eve. She said she's starting to feel a little better now, and hopes to be back online soon. I hope she has a speedy recovery and is able to join us again in the near future. I really miss her and I worry so much for her. She's such a sweet girl. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> wrote: Cassy, we are worried about you! Please let us know you are okay. And has anyone heard from '?????hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

(((Cassy)))

You poor honey!!! Where in the heck did you pick up a bug like that??

That wasn't on your list to Santa was it?? Were you a bad girl last

year???? LOL!!! You'd better start behaving!! I'm sorry you were sick

and didn't get to enjoy much of the holidays. The potty is not a very

nice place to be sleeping. I'd be complaining too with good reason.

Here's to hoping that will be the worst of the illnesses you have to

deal with. You went out with a bang so maybe you saved the best? or

worst for last.

Hugs,

Peggy

> Cassy, we are worried about you! Please let us know you are

okay.

> And has anyone heard from '?????

>

> hugs)))

> Sharon

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight

variations in

> spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty

and in

> no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

>

> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne.

~Quentin

> Crisp~

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> #AOLMsgPart_2_494b83b1-73a1-42d7-a7ba-0bf4272ee60c

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

__

> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

> http://webmail.aol.com

>

I will definetly let you all know. I left her a voice mail but havnt heard

anything.I Am WORRIED! I hope shes ok and not in the hospital. Im glad you had a

good christmas.Ahhh. I know you miss Challis and know they all miss you. Your

right! You will be able to make up for it next yr. Oh! And all the yrs. To come.

I have a feeling next christmas will be amazing for you all since you will all

be together.;)

hugz,cassy

Hi Cassy:

If you do hear from ' please let us all know. I have been really concerned about her.

My Christmas was good although I didn't get to be at Challis' for Christmas this year. We'll make up for the missed shared holidays once I have moved and I'm closer to her. Thanks for asking.

hugs))

Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Cassy????? Where are you????? and '????Cassy, we are worried about you! Please let us know you are okay. And has anyone heard from '?????hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_06fd48dd- e980-4349- 9faa-3f4b9517c12 9#AOLMsgPart_ 2_06fd48dd- e980-4349- 9faa-3f4b9517c12 9#AOLMsgPart_ 2_06fd48dd- e980-4349- 9faa-3f4b9517c12 9____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

AWww. Thanks Akiba! I really missed you too! Its pretty awful to be so

sick hu? Not like we dont already have enough goin on and then too get

knocked on our buts like that. Sucks bad. I couldnt imagine being alone

though I woulda died.lol. I couldnt have cared for myself let alone the

kids,dont know how ya did it but ya did. Lets hope we never get that

sick again.

luv n hugz,

cassy

Re: Cassy????? Where are

you????? and '????

Hi! I text messaged Cassy lastnight to see how she is doing, and

asked her why we hadn't heard from her in awhile. She said she's been

pretty

sick since Christmas eve. She said she's starting to feel a

little better now, and hopes to be back online soon. I hope she has a

speedy recovery and is able to join us again in the near future. I

really miss her and I worry so much for her. She's such a sweet girl.

Love and blessings... Val

Sharon yahoo.com> wrote: Cassy, we are worried about you! Please

let us know you are okay. And has anyone heard from '?????

hugs)))

Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

#AOLMsgPart_3_99ac6851-527b-4554-9c86-27366b173500

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

#AOLMsgPart_3_2cd6b304-2973-435a-874c-d706e8f41058

Amen to that! Hugs...glad you're back and better... Akiba -- Re: Cassy????? Where areyou????? and '????Hi! I text messaged Cassy lastnight to see how she is doing, andasked her why we hadn't heard from her in awhile. She said she's beenprettysick since Christmas eve. She said she's starting to feel alittle better now, and hopes to be back online soon. I hope she has aspeedy recovery and is able to join us again in the near future. Ireally miss her and I worry so much for her. She's such a sweet girl.Love and blessings... ValSharon yahoo.com> wrote: Cassy, we are worried about you! Pleaselet us know you are okay. And has anyone heard from '?????hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_3_99ac6851-527b-4554-9c86-27366b173500#AOLMsgPart_3_99ac6851-527b-4554-9c86-27366b173500#AOLMsgPart_3_99ac6851-527b-4554-9c86-27366b173500__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_2cd6b304-2973-435a-874c-d706e8f41058#AOLMsgPart_3_2cd6b304-2973-435a-874c-d706e8f41058#AOLMsgPart_3_2cd6b304-2973-435a-874c-d706e8f41058__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Val.It sounds like you and Tom had a nice x-mas. Very peaceful.Im sorry

about your son:(But I know better and know you better and know your a

good mom.That is crazy about Toms ex!How did she find out were you

moved?Lol.Just let her keep thinkn you guys bought it,then when she

takes Tom to court she will look stupid for jumping to conclusions.She

sounds ridiculous.lol. Im glad you dont let it get to you.And im happy

you are stayn put no matter what. And im even happier you are feeling

better!Wow Val! 3 mls! Good for you! Thats amazing.I couldnt even walk

1 probly not even a half.lol. I sure will give the girls hugz for you.

Thanks! And you and Tom give eachother 1 from me.;) luv n hugz

cassy

Hi! I text messaged Cassy lastnight to see how she is doing, and asked

her why we hadn't heard from her in awhile. She said she's been pretty

sick since Christmas eve. She said she's starting to feel a little

better now, and hopes to be back online soon. I hope she has a speedy

recovery and is able to join us again in the near future. I really miss

her and I worry so much for her. She's such a sweet girl. Love and

blessings... Val

Sharon yahoo.com> wrote: Cassy, we are worried about

you! Please

hugs)))

Sharon

spelling and

grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0

Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c

Crisp~

#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f

Hi Cassy~ It was all my fault for her finding us. I'm the one who pays all the bills in the home, so when it came time to write her her monthly alimony check, I put our return address on the envalope. When she saw that, she knew we had moved. Curiosity got the better of her, and she just had to see where we moved to. I'm telling ya, I may just use another address next time just to watch her go running again to try to find Tom. LOL And this time when I find out that she's trying to locate him again, I'll go down and file stalking papers on her. The woman is looney tunes! And to think...Tom was actually married to her for almost 30 years! That boggles my mind. Makes me wonder where his was. If I didn't know any better, I'd have to say that she's acting like a woman scorned. Weird thing is...she divorce him. He didn't divorce her. Love and blessings... Valpayngabby@... wrote: Val.It sounds like you and Tom had a nice x-mas. Very peaceful.Im sorry about your son:(But I know better and know you better and know your a good mom.That is crazy about Toms ex!How did she find out were you moved?Lol.Just let her keep thinkn you guys bought it,then when she

takes Tom to court she will look stupid for jumping to conclusions.She sounds ridiculous.lol. Im glad you dont let it get to you.And im happy you are stayn put no matter what. And im even happier you are feeling better!Wow Val! 3 mls! Good for you! Thats amazing.I couldnt even walk 1 probly not even a half.lol. I sure will give the girls hugz for you. Thanks! And you and Tom give eachother 1 from me.;) luv n hugzcassy Re: Cassy????? Where are you????? and '????Hi! I text messaged Cassy lastnight to see how she is doing, and askedher why we hadn't heard from her in awhile. She said she's been prettysick since Christmas eve. She said she's starting to feel a littlebetter now, and hopes to be back online soon. I hope she has a speedyrecovery and is able to join us again in the near future. I really missher and I worry so much for her. She's such a sweet girl. Love andblessings... ValSharon yahoo.com> wrote: Cassy, we are worried aboutyou! Pleaselet us know you are okay. And has anyone heard from '?????hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling

andgrammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Looking for last minute shopping deals?Find them fast with

Yahoo!Search.#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

~ Thank you for your words of support. Hey...my son will be 16 on the 22nd. Do you think that will make much difference? LOL I'm not holding my breath. It's more than just his age, I'm afraid. He's been brainwashed and that kind of programming takes awhile to fix. Hopefully, as he matures, he'll see that everything he was told was not the gospel. And that his mother really does love him. About the ex. I'm not too worried about her. She's just acting like your typical "woman scorned". Actually, I think she has a tad bit of an obsession for Tom. She doesn't want him, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him. I'm thinking that she see's him as some sort of gravy train. I don't know why she's so vengeful. If she just gives it a few more years and she happens to outlive him,

she'll get way more than I'll ever see. She'll get his SS, his pension, and the satisfaction that she ruined not just his life, but mine as well. The only thing I'll get is life insurance (if we ever get a policy), and whatever we are able to stock away or invest. I'm not going to waste my time worrying about it. Tom worries for the both of us, and life is just too short for me to let worrying slow me down anymore. I've got enough faith in the man upstairs to get me through any trial or tribulation. The one thing that I've never had to worry about is shelter and food. Well, there have been times when I've come pretty close to losing that, but something always turns up JUST on time. Amen! Thank you for your prayers. They are always appreciated. Love and

blessings... Val" D." wrote: Val, Wow....you had a lot going on around Christmas. I am sorry your children couldn't be there with you. It's hard as you know for our kids, especially ones with children to travel to different states to visit for the holidays. It sucks big time. I am sorry your son felt that he didn't need to be with his mom but he is 15. No excuses for

him.....he should just be respectful and see him mom. It's the age though. One day he will realize how much he needs his mom but at this age they think they need no one. My oldest son (who lives 3 blocks from me) didn't put us on his list of people to see for the holidays. He had his dad, his girlfriends dad, then mom but forgot to put us in the equation. I got mad at him bcs we are the first ones to be called for a ride to work ( I take him at least once a week and never can get any gas money from him) and when he nees tools, or a garage to work in, or laundry we HAVE to help bcs they REALLY need it and no one else will help them. They think it's our responsibility to do everything since we live so close. If we don't help we get yelled at or they give us the guilty trip. Anyhoo. What is wrong with your husband's ex? I know the history. You told me about her (and you know I have one

of those too with my husband's ex) but why the PPO? What is she doing now and how are you going to stop her? What is she thinking? I don't know what's wrong with people today. They just don't care anymore. I hope Tom changes his mind about moving. You finally found a nice place to live. I know you won't move and that is good. Stand your ground, but I know you will. This woman needs something to put her back into place. Geez, not like you have a ton of other things to worry about. Here you thought you can finally breathe after moving in to your place and she has to start this crap again. Boy I hope this stops for you. You don't need this!!!!! I will pray that some of the anxiety goes away for you and that people in your life start using their heads soon. Luv, hugs and prayers,

:)payngabbyaol wrote: Val.It sounds like you and Tom had a nice x-mas. Very peaceful.Im sorry about your son:(But I know better and know you better and know your a good mom.That is crazy about Toms ex!How did she find out were you moved?Lol.Just let her keep thinkn you guys bought it,then when she takes Tom to court she will look stupid for jumping to conclusions.She sounds ridiculous.lol. Im glad you dont let it get to you.And im happy you are stayn put no matter what. And im even happier you are feeling better!Wow Val! 3 mls! Good for you! Thats amazing.I couldnt even walk 1 probly not even a half.lol. I sure will give the girls hugz for you. Thanks! And you and Tom give eachother 1 from me.;) luv n hugzcassy Re: Cassy????? Where are you????? and '????Hi! I text messaged Cassy lastnight to see how she is doing, and askedher why we hadn't heard from her in awhile. She said she's been prettysick since Christmas eve. She said she's starting to feel a littlebetter now, and hopes to be back

online soon. I hope she has a speedyrecovery and is able to join us again in the near future. I really missher and I worry so much for her. She's such a sweet girl. Love andblessings... ValSharon yahoo.com> wrote: Cassy, we are worried aboutyou! Pleaselet us know you are okay. And has anyone heard from '?????hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling andgrammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Looking for last minute shopping deals?Find them fast with Yahoo!Search.#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c__________________________________________________________More new

features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Val! Well,that sucks. Not your fault. Sometimes things like that

dont cross our mind. I liked ns idea of putting the person we are

sending it to as the return addy as well. I dont know why but I never

thought of that. The lady is bonkers! Lol. That is a lil to

much,especially since she divorced him. She is probably jelous. I would

be to embarased to do something like that. Thats a good idea to put

someone else addy. Put it for a mansion home so she will go there and

then take a pic of the look on her face.lol.lol.jk. Wow. 30 yrs. They

were married? Thats a long time. And that sucks hes gotta pay alimony.

Do they have any younger kids together? Like under 18?

hugz,cassy

Hi! I text messaged Cassy lastnight to see how she is doing, and asked

her why we hadn't heard from her in awhile. She said she's been pretty

sick since Christmas eve. She said she's starting to feel a little

better now, and hopes to be back online soon. I hope she has a speedy

recovery and is able to join us again in the near future. I really miss

her and I worry so much for her. She's such a sweet girl. Love and

blessings... Val

Sharon yahoo.com> wrote: Cassy, we are worried about

you! Please

hugs)))

Sharon

spelling

and

grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

Crisp~

Crisp~

Find them fast with

Yahoo!

Search.

Crisp~

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.

Crisp~

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

#AOLMsgPart_2_9ad80176-acd1-4cf2-a82a-9d89dcfa52fc

Val, The woman needs psychiatric care, that's all. Hugs, :)payngabby@... wrote: Hi Val! Well,that sucks. Not your fault. Sometimes things like that dont cross our mind. I liked ns idea of putting the person we are sending it to as the return addy as well. I dont know why but I never thought of that. The lady is bonkers! Lol. That is a lil to much,especially since she divorced him. She is probably jelous. I would be to embarased to

do something like that. Thats a good idea to put someone else addy. Put it for a mansion home so she will go there and then take a pic of the look on her face.lol.lol.jk. Wow. 30 yrs. They were married? Thats a long time. And that sucks hes gotta pay alimony. Do they have any younger kids together? Like under 18?hugz,cassy Re: Cassy????? Where are you????? and '????Hi! I text messaged Cassy lastnight to see how she is doing, and askedher why we hadn't heard from her in awhile. She said she's been prettysick since Christmas eve. She said she's starting to feel a littlebetter now, and hopes to be back online soon. I hope she has a speedyrecovery and is able to join us again in the near future. I really missher and I worry so much for her. She's such a sweet girl. Love andblessings... ValSharon yahoo.com> wrote: Cassy, we are worried aboutyou! Pleaselet us know you are okay. And has anyone heard from '?????hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations

inspellingandgrammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0#AOLMsgPart_2_387d24d3-611b-4deb-8195-3faa8e6f8bf0__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Looking for last minute shopping deals?Find them fast

withYahoo!Search.#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c#AOLMsgPart_2_afbed752-cdc2-4ab3-af57-49f3f9798d4c__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

itnow.#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f#AOLMsgPart_2_d691a8ea-1376-4fc0-9b9e-6f6b4539d23f__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~Looking for last minute shopping deals?Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.#AOLMsgPart_2_9ad80176-acd1-4cf2-a82a-9d89dcfa52fc#AOLMsgPart_2_9ad80176-acd1-4cf2-a82a-9d89dcfa52fc#AOLMsgPart_2_9ad80176-acd1-4cf2-a82a-9d89dcfa52fc__________________________________________________________More new

features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)