RemedySpot.com

Re: I don't really know if it is a Happy New Year

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am sorry to hear that your new year has not gotten off to a good start. I would say that things will get better, but would you believe me? Probably not, given your frame of mind at this moment. Just know that we all love and support you. Lean on us because we may lean on you one day! Hugs, Tammy, Tx wrote: Happy New Year Spent

another glorious day at the hospital. I collapsed at the hospital a few feet from the community police station. They had called 911 before I had come out of the dizzy spell … so off to the hospital I went. 5 p.m. until 4 a.m. Had blood tests, and a CT scan. All normal. I hate hospitals … especially Credit Valley. It is bad when doctors at Emergency know who you are. The New Year is starting off great (I say that sarcastically) Do you know someone with Multiple Sclerosis? Help find a cure! http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=HOM_GEN_homepage & amp;s_Affiliate=HOM_GEN_ Join Killeen Barter Trade For Sale at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/KilleenBarterTradeForSale/

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

sorry to hear you were at the hospital. You are in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Happy New Year Spent another glorious day at the hospital. I collapsed at the hospital a few feet from the community police station.

They had called 911 before I had come out of the dizzy spell … so off to the hospital I went. 5 p.m. until 4 a.m. Had blood tests, and a CT scan. All normal.

I hate hospitals … especially Credit Valley. It is bad when doctors at Emergency know who you are. The New Year is starting off great (I say that sarcastically)

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Can I ask what made you go to the hospital in the first place? Just

curious. And I know......curiosity killed the cat. If that were true,

I wouldn't have the 4 that I have. :)

>

> Happy New Year

> Spent another glorious day at the hospital.

> I collapsed at the hospital a few feet from the community police

station.

> They had called 911 before I had come out of the dizzy spell . so off

to the

> hospital I went. 5 p.m. until 4 a.m.

> Had blood tests, and a CT scan. All normal.

> I hate hospitals . especially Credit Valley. It is bad when doctors

at

> Emergency know who you are.

> The New Year is starting off great (I say that sarcastically)

>

{{{}}} So sorry to hear about you having to go the hospital? How are you doing now? Are you alright? Love and blessings... Val wrote: Happy New Year

Spent another glorious day at the hospital. I collapsed at the hospital a few feet from the community police station. They had called 911 before I had come out of the dizzy spell … so off to the hospital I went. 5 p.m. until 4 a.m. Had blood tests, and a CT scan. All normal. I hate hospitals … especially Credit Valley. It is bad when doctors at Emergency know who you are. The New Year is starting off great (I say that sarcastically) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

The spells are still here, but not as bad or as frequent but like normal, Friday I will be going to work. Did not work today ... I had no sleep.

I will glued to a chair tomorrow and working in one sport. And I thought I could get away from that. My work as developed a " can't move from here" policy. lol ;-( I hate that no freedom.

oh well

, So sorry to hear you weren't doing so well. I have been having dizzy spells for the past month or so but they are tolerable and not big ones. I have a dr's appt tomorrow and I going to get some blood work done. Did you have any blood work done at the hospital. I assume you would have. If so, did you get the results and do they know why you were having the dizzy spells? I hope you feel better soon. Take Care :)utzdana@... wrote: : Sorry to learn that you had a dizzy spell and had to go to the hospital. I hope you are doing better and that the doctors can help you get this under control. Will keep you in my prayers. --Mr. Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/ Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

The doctor said all the test were normal and the the medication level was in range.

I have a call into my neuro for him to talk to him today.

We'll see how it goes.

I talked to the neurologist's office today and he wants me to authorize getting the records from emergency so he can see what went on.

That is the first time he's done that ... so I am trying to get the hospital to send him the records ... or arrange for me to pick them up and drop them off at his place.

They gave me all the numbers to try and get the records released. Tried to get a hold of the records dep't but no one is answering, so the secretary will try and help me on Monday get the release.

This is a positive step. So-So day at work. Kind of taking it easy, not straining myself.

, It seems like you doctor is going to do the right thing now. At least I hope so. Good luck. Hugs, :) wrote: I talked to the neurologist's office today and he wants me to authorize getting the records from emergency so he can see what went on. That is the first time he's done that ... so I am trying to get the hospital to send him the records ... or arrange for me to pick them up and drop them off at his place. They gave me all the numbers to try and get the records released. Tried to get a hold of the records dep't but no one is answering, so the secretary will try and help me on Monday get the release. This is a positive step. So-So day at work. Kind of taking it easy, not straining myself. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Thanks for the update. And that does sound like a positive step!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. RE: I don't really know if it is a Happy New Year

I talked to the neurologist' s office today and he wants me to authorize getting the records from emergency so he can see what went on.

That is the first time he's done that ... so I am trying to get the hospital to send him the records ... or arrange for me to pick them up and drop them off at his place.

They gave me all the numbers to try and get the records released. Tried to get a hold of the records dep't but no one is answering, so the secretary will try and help me on Monday get the release.

This is a positive step. So-So day at work. Kind of taking it easy, not straining myself.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.