RemedySpot.com

Re: Can't contain the excitement...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to

our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

~ He's probably asking because, in order for it to be a true albino, it would have to have pink eyes. And to tell you the truth, I wasn't close enough to tell. I do hope I can get a pic of it though. It was so beautiful. I kinda wonder if it was some kind of omen or something. Just happened to show up while talking to Akiba, but I suppose it could have shown up while talking to anyone. I do know he never left the spot while we were talking. It's dark outside now, so I wouldn't be able to see it, but I imagine it's not there now. Love and blessings... Val. wrote: Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me.

:)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

What if it has green eyes, or red?? I think it is TOO COOL that it showed while we were talking! Hugs Akiba -- Re: Can't contain the excitement... Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Any color eyes on a pure white deer would be cool. Just as long as they didn't make the deer look evil. I'm kinda patial to green though. LOL Love and blessings... ValAkiba wrote: What if it has green eyes, or red?? I think it is TOO COOL that it showed while we were talking! Hugs Akiba -- Re: Can't contain the excitement... Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it

will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Val, You know I think you are right about that. Things happen for a reason and I really don't believe in coicidences. It was a sign for sure I think. Hugs and God Bless, :)Val Lee wrote: ~ He's probably asking because, in order for it to be a true albino, it would have to have pink eyes. And

to tell you the truth, I wasn't close enough to tell. I do hope I can get a pic of it though. It was so beautiful. I kinda wonder if it was some kind of omen or something. Just happened to show up while talking to Akiba, but I suppose it could have shown up while talking to anyone. I do know he never left the spot while we were talking. It's dark outside now, so I wouldn't be able to see it, but I imagine it's not there now. Love and blessings... Val. <*)))><" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he

thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to! take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't

here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Akiba, It was cool that it showed up when you and val were talking. You freaked me out with the red eyes graphic, wheeeewwww! I hope it didn't have red eyes. Hugs, :)Akiba wrote: What if it has

green eyes, or red?? I think it is TOO COOL that it showed while we were talking! Hugs Akiba -- Re: Can't contain the excitement... Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window

talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Wow Val! How cool! Id have lovd to see that.How beautiful!When I was at

my gmas some donkeys came up on her porch and we fed them,was the

cutest thing,gabby feedn em.Then about 1/2hr.later we went outside(they

musta told there family;)) cuz there were a total of 9 or 10! And when

my gma ran outa food and went in they all followed to the door,gabby

had locked her out(lil fetish she has.?)and my gmas at the door bangn

let me in let me in.lol.we let her in just in time,they all made there

way to the screen door and were yonkn away.lol.apparently they know how

to open her screen door and yonk for more food.lol.lol.Amazing. Things

thatl last us a lifetime.And imagine everytime you think of the memory

you will be blessed with the memory of talking to Akiba wile seeing

this amazing animal.Akiba,did you go out tonight?;)hmmm.Did you have a

cell?lol. Jk.If only cuz then you could make it over here real

quick.lol. Hope your feeln better!

hugz,cassy

Can't contain the excitement...

So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the

phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never

guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've

never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just

walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so

it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again,

I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we

have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling

Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA

tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't

know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so

if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that

particular hole and it will be

just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings...

Val

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Back in the mid sixties we had a weekend reunion - one of my uncles was into donkey base balls - my youngest aunt was the tomboy - she got into it in a mini dress on the donkey - somewhere I still have a picture - her getting hoisted onto the back of a donkey bare back in a dress with her hair in a french twist. Yes, her dress was a few inches above her knees at the times - euch!

Can't contain the excitement...So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will bejust like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... ValEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1208 - Release Date: 1/3/2008 3:52 PM

Hahaha sorry I freaked you out... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Can't contain the excitement... Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

I hope it IS an omen...for good things to come! Hugs Akiba -- Re: Can't contain the excitement... ~ He's probably asking because, in order for it to be a true albino, it would have to have pink eyes. And to tell you the truth, I wasn't close enough to tell. I do hope I can get a pic of it though. It was so beautiful. I kinda wonder if it was some kind of omen or something. Just happened to show up while talking to Akiba, but I suppose it could have shown up while talking to anyone. I do know he never left the spot while we were talking. It's dark outside now, so I wouldn't be able to see it, but I imagine it's not there now. Love and blessings... Val. <*)))><" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Attack of the donkeys!! That is too funny. ROFLMHO. Appearantly, they've been around people before. They sure know how to make themselves at home. Wish I had been there. Loads of love and blessings... Valpayngabby@... wrote: Wow Val! How cool! Id have lovd to see that.How beautiful!When I was at my gmas some donkeys came up on her porch and we

fed them,was the cutest thing,gabby feedn em.Then about 1/2hr.later we went outside(they musta told there family;)) cuz there were a total of 9 or 10! And when my gma ran outa food and went in they all followed to the door,gabby had locked her out(lil fetish she has.?)and my gmas at the door bangn let me in let me in.lol.we let her in just in time,they all made there way to the screen door and were yonkn away.lol.apparently they know how to open her screen door and yonk for more food.lol.lol.Amazing. Things thatl last us a lifetime.And imagine everytime you think of the memory you will be blessed with the memory of talking to Akiba wile seeing this amazing animal.Akiba,did you go out tonight?;)hmmm.Did you have a cell?lol. Jk.If only cuz then you could make it over here real quick.lol. Hope your feeln better!hugz,cassy Can't contain the excitement...So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the

holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will bejust like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... ValEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

That's exactly what Tom said. Love and blessings... ValAkiba wrote: I hope it IS an omen...for good

things to come! Hugs Akiba -- Re: Can't contain the excitement... ~ He's probably asking because, in order for it to be a true albino, it would have to have pink eyes. And to tell you the truth, I wasn't close enough to tell. I do hope I can get a pic of it though. It was so beautiful. I kinda wonder if it was some kind of omen or something. Just happened to show up while talking to Akiba, but I suppose it could have shown up while talking to anyone. I do know he never left the spot while we were talking. It's dark outside now, so I wouldn't be able to see it, but I imagine it's not there now. Love and blessings... Val. <*)))><" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob

and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but

the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No problem. Not your fault and no big deal LOL. That graphic just lookes like a "monster" myth that is in the swamps of Georgia or some state around there. I watched in on A & E. So, when I see red eyes I remember that show,,,,,silly me! Hugs, :)Akiba wrote: Hahaha sorry I freaked you out... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Can't contain the excitement... Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right

here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Akiba, I truly believe it will be an omen for good things to come. That kind of thing doesn't happen too often. Hugs, :)Akiba wrote: I hope it IS an omen...for good things to come! Hugs Akiba -- Re: Can't contain the excitement... ~ He's probably asking because, in order for it to be a true albino, it would have to have pink eyes. And to tell you the truth, I wasn't close enough to tell. I do hope I can get a pic of it though. It was so beautiful. I kinda wonder if it was some kind of omen or something. Just happened to show up while talking to Akiba, but I suppose it could have shown up while talking to anyone. I do know he never left the spot while we were talking. It's dark outside now, so I wouldn't be able to see it, but I imagine it's not there now. Love and blessings... Val. <*)))><" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Val, Wow, that is exciting. I told Bob and he

wants to know if it had pink or blue eyes. Hope you can take a picture of it so I can show Bob bcs he thinks he knows everything LOL. I think whether or not it has pink or blue eyes is irrelevant but he must know! Geez, men who hunt can drive us crazy. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only

camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic colog! ne. ~Que ntin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

LoL! Now,thats a pic to see! Lol. I always wanted to ride it like a

horse. I think when I was younger I mighta not known it was a donkey

but thought they were horses.lol.

Re: Can't contain the excitement...

Back in the mid sixties we had a weekend reunion - one

of my uncles was into donkey base balls - my youngest aunt was the

tomboy - she

got into it in a mini dress on the donkey - somewhere I still have a

picture -

her getting hoisted onto the back of a donkey bare back in a dress with

her hair

in a french twist. Yes, her dress was a few inches above her knees at

the times

- euch!

Can't contain the

excitement...

So...I'm standing by the window talking to our

sister, Akiba on the

phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard?

Oh...you'll never

guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white

baby deer. I've

never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was

so cute, just

walking around and then is stops and decides to take a

little rest, so

it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see

it again,

I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only

camera we

have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was

telling

tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't

just like y'all are right here with me.

:)) Love and blessings...

Val

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths

wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~

Be a better friend,

newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.

More

new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free

Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1208 - Release Date:

1/3/2008 3:52 PM

#AOLMsgPart_2_998e9744-ac54-4850-9c23-d44ea907ef7b

At some point I will find the picture again and I will email it - it is pg rated

Can't contain theexcitement...So...I'm standing by the window talking to oursister, Akiba on thephone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard?Oh...you'll neverguess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow whitebaby deer. I'venever seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It wasso cute, justwalking around and then is stops and decides to take alittle rest, soit laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I seeit again,I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the onlycamera wehave is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I wastellingAkiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGAtournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don'tknow which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, soif you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for thatparticular hole and it will bejust like y'all are right here with me.:)) Love and blessings...ValEuphemisms are unpleasant truthswearing diplomatic cologne. ~QuentinCrisp~Be a better friend,newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try itnow.#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714#AOLMsgPart_2_30769475-fd7f-4852-8e91-877b234ed714__________________________________________________________Morenew features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comNo virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG FreeEdition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1208 - Release Date:1/3/2008 3:52 PM#AOLMsgPart_2_998e9744-ac54-4850-9c23-d44ea907ef7b#AOLMsgPart_2_998e9744-ac54-4850-9c23-d44ea907ef7b#AOLMsgPart_2_998e9744-ac54-4850-9c23-d44ea907ef7b__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

LoL! It sure was something! Wish you were there to! One of these days I

will get the film developed and mail you a pic. Im very very bad at

developing film. I have film that is 10 yrs. Old! Lol. I hope they come

out.

luv n hugz

cassy

Can't contain the excitement...

So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the

phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never

guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've

never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just

walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so

it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again,

I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we

have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling

tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the

holes. I don't

just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings...

Val

Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

#AOLMsgPart_2_7d08f46d-1f0e-485e-9f12-44ffc518d5eb