n

>

>

>

>

> I went to Lincare today and took there dinosaur of a CPAP machine back to

> them. I caused a stir in the office.

>

> To start they though I was someone else. They didn't know who my doctor was.

> They didn't know that Dr. Krista Gordon dumped all of her Medicaid patients

> in September 2006. They didn't know that I went to the OU Residents since

> February 2007. They didn't know that Dr. Jeff was my doctor since 2007.

>

> They said that there was no record of my letting them go this summer. There

> was no record of my POA's.

>

> Then the boss lady turned on me when I said, " Oh you've been billing

> Medicare for a machine that doesn't work and I can't use. "

>

> I also suggested that team meetings to learn and keep up with patients was

> appropriate.

>

> That's when she tried blaming me. I stood my ground.

>

> I got my pick up order - they faxed it to Kingdom medical.

>

> I requested my files be faxed to Kingdom to continue medical care and hard

> copy to me for my records.

>

> Things are going to get interesting.

>

>

>

> God, grant me the strength of eagles wings,

> the faith and courage to fly to new heights,

> and the wisdom to rely on his spirit to carry me there.

>

> May we all live in peace, love and harmony.

> Accepting one another.

> Ignoring the color of the skin,

> Or the country others come from!

> Let's begin loving one another.

> We are all brother's and sisters !

> Pray for world peace.

> Stop all the hatred, violence and killing!

>

>

I'm in agreement with n. I have a lot of respect for people who stand their ground when they are totally in the right. I hate it when people try to pull something shady on others. And I sooo know what it's like for Dr.s to take your card and charge the insurance for a visit that you never received. I've had it happen to me a couple of times. Not anymore, I got wise to that scheme in a hurry. I should have turned them in. I'm very proud of you. I have a feeling things may get interesting also, but I think it's going to end up great. Love and blessings... Val wrote: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Anne!Cheering from waaaaay out West in Oakland, Californialove,nOn Jan 2, 2008 12:28 PM, Anne Whitworth <reikiladyitlnet (DOT) net> wrote:>>>>> I went to Lincare today and took there dinosaur of a CPAP machine back to> them. I caused a stir in the office.>> To start they though I was someone else. They didn't know who my doctor was.> They didn't know that Dr. Krista Gordon dumped all of her Medicaid patients> in September 2006. They didn't know that I went to the OU Residents since>

February 2007. They didn't know that Dr. Jeff was my doctor since 2007.>> They said that there was no record of my letting them go this summer. There> was no record of my POA's.>> Then the boss lady turned on me when I said, "Oh you've been billing> Medicare for a machine that doesn't work and I can't use.">> I also suggested that team meetings to learn and keep up with patients was> appropriate.>> That's when she tried blaming me. I stood my ground.>> I got my pick up order - they faxed it to Kingdom medical.>> I requested my files be faxed to Kingdom to continue medical care and hard> copy to me for my records.>> Things are going to get interesting.>>>> God, grant me the strength of eagles wings,> the faith and courage to fly to new heights,> and the wisdom to rely on his spirit to carry me

there.>> May we all live in peace, love and harmony.> Accepting one another.> Ignoring the color of the skin,> Or the country others come from!> Let's begin loving one another.> We are all brother's and sisters !> Pray for world peace.> Stop all the hatred, violence and killing!>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

You know it! (wink) Hugs, :)Anne Whitworth wrote: thanks to Dr Jeff (medical) and Dr Reina (neuro) I do have the best - with a herbalist and a pharmacy a half mile from the house. Add The Advantage Program to keep me out of a nursing home - I am truly blessed. I am here in Oklahoma - I don't know if it is in other states - the

advantage program. I have my heart sisters and all of you for support - I don't have a chance to screw up - y'all wouldn't permit it! Re: Lincare You go

girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep giving them crap until they do their job. lol Hugs, :)Anne Whitworth <reikiladyitlnet (DOT) net> wrote: I went to Lincare today and took there dinosaur of a CPAP machine back to them. I caused a stir in the office. To start they though I was someone else. They didn't know who my doctor was. They didn't know that Dr. Krista Gordon dumped all of her Medicaid patients in September 2006. They didn't know that I went to the OU Residents

since! February 2007. They didn't know that Dr. Jeff was my doctor since 2007. They said that there was no record of my letting them go this summer. There was no record of my POA's. Then the boss lady turned on me when I said, "Oh you've been billing Medicare for a machine that doesn't work and I can't use." I also suggested that team meetings to learn and keep up with patients was appropriate. That's when she tried blaming me. I stood my ground. I got my

pick up order - they faxed it to Kingdom medical. I requested my files be faxed to Kingdom to continue medical care and hard copy to me for my records. Things are going to get interesting. God, grant me the strength of eagles wings, the faith and ! courage to fly to new heights, and the wisdom to rely on his spirit to carry me there. May we all live in peace, love and harmony.Accepting one another.Ignoring the color of the skin,Or the country others come

from!Let's begin loving one another.We are all brother's and sisters !Pray for world peace.Stop all the hatred, violence and killing! Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 -

Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)