RemedySpot.com

Re: Multiple Surprises

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharon I am sorry to hear about your back and almost falling. You remain in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Multiple Surprises! Yesterday I woke with my lower back hurting and by night I could barely stand. It was fine the day before and fine this morning. This morning my right ankle was hurting again and then my DIL asked me to go to Goodwill with her. When I got out of the car I suddenly felt I was falling backwards. Guess what? I WAS. I fell against the car thankfully, got my balance, righted myself, smiled at my DIL to assure her I was okay (she was looking horrified) and we went ahead and went into the store. Both of my ankles are hurting even worse tonight after walking around Goodwill. Then later I had a few zings in my head and jaw just to remind me that I have the ever lovely Trigeminal Neuralgia. Multiple Surprises indeed.Let's all recover from our holidays quickly. I've had enough already. How about you?hugs and prayers)))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Akiba's bad night. . .

I posted her privately, but given the time difference betweenWisconsin and California,I just hope that she is safely tucked into bed.These Multiple Surprises do not quit. I cannot feel a thing from my knees to my

feet; this has been more or less the case for about three years. Came in handywhen I had to have minor surgery on a toe-nail on my left big toe, though.This does NOT seem to be related to my joint replacements (aka high

alert devices).I feel for Akiba, as she is always among the first to just be here forany of us, asare so many of you.Let us hope that our prayers, our hopes and our caring thoughts will reach her--

even as she sleeps!Love to each of you; I am hanging in and on, but will feel better, Ithink, as thestress of the whole entire complex holiday season wanes as January arrives.I hope that each of you will do whatever is most comforting to you--I

am listeningto music, as I often do, having tortured the tenants by practicing oneof my many,many musical instruments today.Nighty-night,n, waaaaaay out West in Oakland, California

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Sharon, Good thing you didn't have that feeling when you were driving or was it just an off-balance thing? The holidays are really stressful so I can see how it would impact a person without MS let alone a person with MS. It's got to be really bad. I can only imagine what you DIL's face was like when she saw this. I remember when my son saw my husband have a really really bad insulin reaction (no one, including myself ever seen him that bad) he was petrofied. He kept on asking him if he was ok and my husband was just shaking and falling over and he could not hear any of us. I started screaming at him and then moved all the dishes away bcs I thought I would have to give him a injection or call 911. I managed to get him to hear me and then started putting orange juice down his throat. It's a hard thing to see anyone lose motor skills and you don't know what to do or how to react. I am

really glad you had the car to fall back on and not on the concrete. It seems like such a long road to go from the holidays uh? I hope things go better for you soon. Hugs, :)Sharon wrote: Multiple Surprises! Yesterday I woke with my lower back hurting and by night I could barely stand. It was fine the day before and fine this morning. This morning my right ankle was

hurting again and then my DIL asked me to go to Goodwill with her. When I got out of the car I suddenly felt I was falling backwards. Guess what? I WAS. I fell against the car thankfully, got my balance, righted myself, smiled at my DIL to assure her I was okay (she was looking horrified) and we went ahead and went into the store. Both of my ankles are hurting even worse tonight after walking around Goodwill. Then later I had a few zings in my head and jaw just to remind me that I have the ever lovely Trigeminal Neuralgia. Multiple Surprises indeed.Let's all recover from our holidays quickly. I've had enough already. How about you?hugs and prayers)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual

character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Akiba's bad night. . . I posted her privately, but given the time difference betweenWisconsin and California,I just hope that she is safely tucked into bed.These Multiple Surprises do not

quit. I cannot feel a thing from my knees to myfeet; this has been more or less the case for about three years. Came in handywhen I had to have minor surgery on a toe-nail on my left big toe, though.This does NOT seem to be related to my joint replacements (aka highalert devices).I feel for Akiba, as she is always among the first to just be here forany of us, asare so many of you.Let us hope that our prayers, our hopes and our caring thoughts will reach her--even as she sleeps!Love to each of you; I am hanging in and on, but will feel better, Ithink, as thestress of the whole entire complex holiday season wanes as January arrives.I hope that each of you will do whatever is most comforting to you--Iam listeningto music, as I often do, having tortured the tenants by practicing oneof my many,many musical instruments today.Nighty-night,n, waaaaaay out West in Oakland,

California Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

{{{Sharon}}} Take a break. Your body is trying to tell you something. Maybe you should call your Dr.? This is so strange to hear from others such as yourself. For the last week or so, I've been getting that "light-headed", dizzy sensation. I'm not sure if that's exactly what you were talking about. Or was it the fact that your ankle was hurting and that caused you to fall back? I'd have it checked out. I'm trying to figure out if it is the weather that is causing the body aches and pains to be worse some days than other or what. I hope you start feeling better soon. I'm starting to think that the cause of all my body ailments are due to sympathy pains for the group. LOLOL Love and blessings... Val wrote: Multiple Surprises! Yesterday I woke with my lower back hurting and by night I could barely stand. It was fine the day before and fine this morning. This morning my right ankle was hurting again and then my DIL asked me to go to Goodwill with her. When I got out of the car I suddenly felt I was falling backwards. Guess

what? I WAS. I fell against the car thankfully, got my balance, righted myself, smiled at my DIL to assure her I was okay (she was looking horrified) and we went ahead and went into the store. Both of my ankles are hurting even worse tonight after walking around Goodwill. Then later I had a few zings in my head and jaw just to remind me that I have the ever lovely Trigeminal Neuralgia. Multiple Surprises indeed.Let's all recover from our holidays quickly. I've had enough already. How about you?hugs and prayers)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Akiba's bad night. . . I posted her privately, but given the time difference betweenWisconsin and California,I just hope that she is safely tucked into bed.These Multiple Surprises do not quit. I cannot feel a thing from my knees to myfeet; this has been more or less the case for about three years. Came in handywhen I had to have minor

surgery on a toe-nail on my left big toe, though.This does NOT seem to be related to my joint replacements (aka highalert devices).I feel for Akiba, as she is always among the first to just be here forany of us, asare so many of you.Let us hope that our prayers, our hopes and our caring thoughts will reach her--even as she sleeps!Love to each of you; I am hanging in and on, but will feel better, Ithink, as thestress of the whole entire complex holiday season wanes as January arrives.I hope that each of you will do whatever is most comforting to you--Iam listeningto music, as I often do, having tortured the tenants by practicing oneof my many,many musical instruments today.Nighty-night,n, waaaaaay out West in Oakland, California Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Aww... Cassy, you are so sweet. I'll have to check in to the lidoderm patches. I see my regular doc later this month but I'm hoping my back is better by them. My neck hasn't been hurting so much since I quit lifting the hand weights. I don't know what is wrong with my ankles. They aren't swollen at all but they feel weak and there is pain when I walk. There's also weakness and pain across the arch of my right foot. I think it will go away because so many MS symptoms come and go. Right now my back, ankles and foot hurt but my major problem is the Trigeminal Neuralgia. I just can't get it under control--at least not yet. I did get some good deals at Goodwill. It was Senior Citizen day (55 and older) so I got a big discount on

everything. I got a little pottery plant pot to plant my bamboo in. It's just been in water since I got it for my birthday last June but I need to plant it so it can safely travel to our new home. It was 50 cents. What else did I get? hmmm.... Usually it's a book or two but they didn't have any I wanted this time. Oh I remember! I got a little bottle of blue ink and a stamp pad for 40 cents. I think that's about it! Not much but it was nice to get out of the house for a little while. Since my family has been gone so much working on the new house I haven't been able to get out much.It's good for the soul to get out and about, isn't it? hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Akiba's bad night. . .

I posted her privately, but given the time difference between

Wisconsin and California,

I just hope that she is safely tucked into bed.

These Multiple Surprises do not quit. I cannot feel a thing from my

knees to my

feet; this has been more or less the case for about three years. Came

in handy

when I had to have minor surgery on a toe-nail on my left big toe,

though.

This does NOT seem to be related to my joint replacements (aka high

alert devices).

I feel for Akiba, as she is always among the first to just be here for

any of us, as

are so many of you.

Let us hope that our prayers, our hopes and our caring thoughts will

reach her--

even as she sleeps!

Love to each of you; I am hanging in and on, but will feel better, I

think, as the

stress of the whole entire complex holiday season wanes as January

arrives.

I hope that each of you will do whatever is most comforting to you--I

am listening

to music, as I often do, having tortured the tenants by practicing one

of my many,

many musical instruments today.

Nighty-night,

n, waaaaaay out West in Oakland, California

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

#AOLMsgPart_ 2_3ec1a8a4- d4a1-4aa0- 8861-4fa516b81cd a

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail. aol.com

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Dear Nukhet:I didn't really fall but it was more like a "wave". LOL I just kind of slowly went backward until I was against the car. My ankles have been hurting off and on for some months now.How are you feeling now? I have been thinking of you a lot. How's your weather there in Turkey?loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Akiba's bad night. . . I posted her privately, but given the time difference betweenWisconsin and California,I just hope that she is safely tucked into bed.These Multiple Surprises do not quit. I cannot feel a thing from my knees to myfeet; this has been more or less the case for about three years. Came in handywhen I had to have minor surgery on a toe-nail on my left big toe, though.This does NOT seem to be related to my joint replacements (aka highalert devices).I feel for Akiba, as she is always among the first to just be here forany of us, asare so many of you.Let us hope that our prayers, our hopes and our caring thoughts will reach her--even as she sleeps!Love to each of you; I am hanging in and on, but will feel better, Ithink, as thestress of the whole entire complex holiday season wanes as January

arrives.I hope that each of

you will do whatever is most comforting to you--Iam listeningto music, as I often do, having tortured the tenants by practicing oneof my many,many musical instruments today.Nighty-night,n, waaaaaay out West in Oakland, California Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

D ear Sharon, I'm feeling much better nowadays, I started to take my physical therapy again after 1 month delay due to the surgery. Its snowing in Istanbul since 3 days, its really cold outside. But at last winter is like winter at last, because we didnt see snow since 2 years in Istanbul. My son and daughter went to our country house to go skiing in the mountains over there. Hugs, NukhetSharon wrote: Dear Nukhet:I didn't really fall but it was more like a "wave". LOL I just kind of slowly went backward until I was against the car. My ankles have been hurting off and on for some months now.How are you feeling now? I have been thinking of you a lot. How's your weather there in Turkey?loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Akiba's bad night. . . I posted her privately, but given the time difference betweenWisconsin and California,I just hope that she is safely tucked into bed.These Multiple Surprises do not quit. I cannot feel a thing from my knees to myfeet; this has been more or less the case for about three years. Came in handywhen I had to have minor surgery on a toe-nail on my left big toe, though.This does NOT seem to be related to my joint replacements (aka highalert devices).I feel for Akiba, as she is always among the first to just be here forany of us, asare so many of you.Let

us hope that our prayers, our hopes and our caring thoughts will reach her--even as she sleeps!Love to each of you; I am hanging in and on, but will feel better, Ithink, as thestress of the whole entire complex holiday season wanes as January arrives.I hope that each of you will do whatever is most comforting to you--Iam listeningto music, as I often do, having tortured the tenants by practicing oneof my many,many musical instruments today.Nighty-night,n, waaaaaay out West in Oakland, California Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Nukhet:I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. How is the physical therapy going? I love the snow so much but here in the desert we very rarely see it. There is snow up at our new house so I am looking forward to finally moving there. loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Akiba's bad night. . . I posted her privately, but given the time difference betweenWisconsin and California,I just hope that she is safely tucked into bed.These Multiple Surprises do not quit. I cannot feel a thing from my knees to myfeet; this has been more or less the case for about three years. Came in handywhen I had to have minor surgery on a toe-nail on my left big toe, though.This does NOT seem to be related to my joint replacements (aka highalert devices).I feel for Akiba, as she is always among the

first to just be here forany of us, asare so many of you.Let

us hope that our prayers, our hopes and our caring thoughts will reach her--even as she sleeps!Love to each of you; I am hanging in and on, but will feel better, Ithink, as thestress of the whole entire complex holiday season wanes as January arrives.I hope that each of you will do whatever is most comforting to you--Iam listeningto music, as I often do, having tortured the tenants by practicing oneof my many,many musical instruments today.Nighty-night,n, waaaaaay out West in Oakland, California Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Ahh Man Sharon. I hope it goes away soon. Too many places with too much

pain hu? I know how that is. Cool thing bout the patches is you can put

them anywere.I put them on my back,neck,legs,and feet! I have days when

I cannot walk at all if i wanna get around I literally have to crawl or

otherwise stay in bed. Feet pain sucks. We need to use them so much to

get around and to have them effected just stinks. I have the footdrop

and was readn some of the posts were you dx'd with foot drop?Im not

sure if it causes pain I think it would. My feet drag alot and seem not

to do what I want them to do. I cant wait to get senior citizen

discounts!thats so cool! Im glad you got a few goodies.It sure does

help to get out. I dont get out much these days but the goodwill and

yardsaling are always my favorite places to go.And to the park for

picnics.I love seeing my girls play and then we all sit to eat.Use to

do that alot but since ive been so sick It isnt often at all. Luv n

hugz and prayers you feel better soon.

cassy

Re: Multiple Surprises

Aww... Cassy, you are so sweet. I'll have to check in to the lidoderm

patches. I see my regular doc later this month but I'm hoping my back

is better by them. My neck hasn't been hurting so much since I quit

lifting the hand weights. I don't know what is wrong with my ankles.

They aren't swollen at all but they feel weak and there is pain when I

walk. There's also weakness and pain across the arch of my right foot.

I think it will go away because so many MS symptoms come and go.

Right now my back, ankles and foot hurt but my major problem is the

Trigeminal Neuralgia. I just can't get it under control--at least not

yet.

I did get some good deals at Goodwill. It was Senior Citizen day (55

and older) so I got a big discount on

everything. I got a little pottery plant pot to plant my bamboo in.

It's just been in water since I got it for my birthday last June but I

need to plant it so it can safely travel to our new home. It was 50

cents. What else did I get? hmmm.... Usually it's a book or two but

they didn't have any I wanted this time. Oh I remember! I got a little

bottle of blue ink and a stamp pad for 40 cents. I think that's about

it! Not much but it was nice to get out of the house for a little

while. Since my family has been gone so much working on the new house I

haven't been able to get out much.

It's good for the soul to get out and about, isn't it?

hugs))

Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

spelling and grammar enhance its

individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered

flaws or defects.

Akiba's bad night. . .

I posted her privately, but given the time difference between

Wisconsin and California,

I just hope that she is safely tucked into bed.

These Multiple Surprises do not quit. I cannot feel a thing from my

knees to my

feet; this has been more or less the case for about three years. Came

in handy

when I had to have minor surgery on a toe-nail on my left big toe,

though.

This does NOT seem to be related to my joint replacements (aka high

alert devices).

I feel for Akiba, as she is always among the first to just be here for

any of us, as

are so many of you.

Let us hope that our prayers, our hopes and our caring thoughts will

reach her--

even as she sleeps!

Love to each of you; I am hanging in and on, but will feel better, I

think, as the

stress of the whole entire complex holiday season wanes as January

arrives.

I hope that each of you will do whatever is most comforting to you--I

am listening

to music, as I often do, having tortured the tenants by practicing one

of my many,

many musical instruments today.

Nighty-night,

n, waaaaaay out West in Oakland, California

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

http://webmail. aol.com

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

#AOLMsgPart_2_9a7360d2-6b80-422a-9d7b-1b453f5e1411