RemedySpot.com

Re: Back From The Doctors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah I know it's a lot but I am on inhalers and also imitrex (shots and nose spray for migraines). Plus I take something to help me sleep so it sounds worse than it is but yeah I didn't realize I was on that much until I seen all the scrips at one time. Normally I just get them refilled when I need them and not all at once. I am sorry that you can't get your scripts. What about PPA? Can you get on that program? You shouldn't be without hormones girl, you need them. Hugs, :)Val Lee wrote: Wow! Ten scripts! That's a lot, and that's exactly why I'm not on medications. Even with insurance, it costs more than we can afford. Tom's meds for anxiety are only $10.00 a mo. My script, just for the HRT drugs are $40.00 a month. That's just too da..oops much. I'll just have to learn to live without hormones. And Tom will have to learn to live without whoopie! LOL Love and blessings... Valmrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related

ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

LOL too funny. Yeah between mine and my husbands scripts, they know us very well (wink) Hugs, :)Akiba wrote: When we were in WV I was taking about 10 scripts as well...the pharmacist nicknamed me....."JobSecurity"!!! Hugs Akiba -- Re: Back From The Doctors Wow! Ten scripts! That's a lot, and that's exactly why I'm not on

medications. Even with insurance, it costs more than we can afford. Tom's meds for anxiety are only $10.00 a mo. My script, just for the HRT drugs are $40.00 a month. That's just too da..oops much. I'll just have to learn to live without hormones. And Tom will have to learn to live without whoopie! LOL Love and blessings... Valmrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Well I just got ba! ck from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny

but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

I take bromelian for carpal tunnel. Has almost cured it! Hugs Akiba -- Back From The Doctors Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :)

Really, I don't even know what that is. All he told me was to get the wrist bands. I will call him and ask him about it especially if it would be helpful. The pain meds I am on now help it but during the night the pain wakes me up 2 or 3 times a night and I have to get up during the night and take a pain pill. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not and it takes me a long time to go back to sleep. On average it's at least an hour. Sometimes I get lucky and it's 1/2 hour. Thanks for the info. Hugs, :)Akiba wrote: I take bromelian for carpal tunnel. Has almost cured it! Hugs Akiba -- Back From The Doctors Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

What they do now is want to give wrist splints or bands, then they offer shots of cortisone but none of it will take care of the problem except for surgery to open up the tunnel to release the pressure on the nerves. If you get to the point where the pain is severe then insist on the surgery. They do the surgery with the tiny incision and use the scope now. When I had the surgery it was a bigger incision and took some time to heal. I also had a nerve release done on my left forearm and 7 trigger joints cleaned out. I felt so much better after that. Challis also had CT surgery done. My mother, my aunt, my cousin and my grandmother all had CT. In our case it's the way our wrists are built and has nothing to do with repetitive motion such as

typing.Good luck with it.Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Back From The Doctors Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :) Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

He really didn't tell me what he was going to do for it but prescribed the wrists bands. I have to go for an emg to confirm it and then I guess we go from there. Surgery, not sure if I want that but it's been so bad I am not getting the sleep I need bcs it wakes me up several times a night and my hands get so swollen. Most of the time the swelling goes down as the day goes on but lately they're staying swollen all day. It's driving me crazy. It's very painful but you already know that. How did you deal with it for so long? Hugs, :)Sharon wrote: Carpal Tunnel really isn't age related. I had it first when I was 18. I lived with the pain for years and finally had surgery on both hands when I was in my 30s. What did the doc say they would do for the CT? If I were you I would go for the surgery and get rid of the pain completely!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Back From The Doctors Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have

everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Thanks Sharon. I go for the emg next wednesday and then I am sure my doctor will call me to suggest what we can do next. Hugs, :)Sharon wrote: What they do now is want to give wrist splints or bands, then they offer shots of cortisone but none of it will take care of the problem except for surgery to open up the tunnel to release the pressure on the nerves. If you get to the point where the pain is severe then insist on the surgery. They do the surgery with the tiny incision and use the scope now. When I had the surgery it was a bigger incision and took some time to heal. I also had a nerve release done on my left forearm and 7 trigger joints cleaned out. I felt so much better after that. Challis also had CT surgery done. My mother, my aunt, my cousin and

my grandmother all had CT. In our case it's the way our wrists are built and has nothing to do with repetitive motion such as typing.Good luck with it.SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Back From The DoctorsWell I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg!

:)Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ Peace, Love and Hugs, D.

:)

I was diagnosed with that ten years ago - bilaterally - thumb and two fingers to the elbow - but it was ms and fibro

Back From The Doctors

Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM

Let us all know. I'm so sorry you are hurting.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Back From The DoctorsWell I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't

wait to see that bill, argggggg!

:)Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ Peace, Love and Hugs, D.

:)

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I will for sure. Hugs, :)Sharon wrote: Let us all know. I'm so sorry you are hurting.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be

considered flaws or defects. Back From The DoctorsWell I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :)Peace, Love and Hugs, D.

:)____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

From what I have seen - docs don't talk to one another and they don't have standardized texts - the unemployment doesn't talk to disability and it is royally screwed up and we are in the middle.

Back From The Doctors

Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM

Peace, Love and Hugs,

D. :)

Well I had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and I have Fibromyalgia and MS. But I don't know if they are connected or not. In me they appear to be :) When are you seeing a different neuro? Two lesions and a black hole usually do make MS. I think the black holes are the lesions that have healed over. Is that right someone? I know I had a neuro tell me he could see the black holes without even putting my MRI films on the light board. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or

defects. Back From The Doctors Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I am going to see a new neuro when I have more symptoms so they don't dismiss the dx. Maybe when I am unable to walk and/or I am walking into walls etc they will listen. But it's probably not going to be for another year unless I have so many new symptoms that I have to go. I will let you know about that when it happens. My primary thought it was odd that the neuro dismissed the "black hole" and kind of gave me that look like "what"???? By the way he is treating me even though I told him I was undiagnosed is still consistant with MS treatment minus the Avonex. I think he thinks it's up to the neuro to give me that. I do have a great doctor. I like him very much. He is very attentive and caring. Hugs, :)Sharon wrote: Well I had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and I have Fibromyalgia and MS. But I don't know if they are connected or not. In me they appear to be :) When are you seeing a different neuro? Two lesions and a black hole usually do make MS. I think the black holes are the lesions that have healed over. Is that right someone? I know I had a neuro tell me he could see the black holes without even putting my MRI films on the light board. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Back From The Doctors Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a

long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

I'm not sure about PPA. I'll have to look into it. But, if they go strictly by income and insurance, I'm pretty much up the creek. Tom got a call yesterday. We have been hit again with a financial burden. Does it ever stop?? Every step forward, we take two steps back. Financially, what we need now is a miracle. No joke. But, I'm trying very hard to stay positive. As long as we don't lose the roof over our head, I'll be good for awhile. LOL...Well, I haven't started to grow hair on my chest or face, and my voice still sounds like a female, so really the hormones were precscribed for one thing. And that is kind of embarrassing, so I'll not bore you with the details. :) I didn't know you were on inhailers too. How are you doing with them? Love and blessings... Val " D." wrote: Yeah I know it's a lot but I am on inhalers and also imitrex (shots and nose spray for migraines). Plus I take something to help me sleep so it sounds worse than it is but yeah I didn't realize I was on that much until I seen all the scrips at one time. Normally I just get them

refilled when I need them and not all at once. I am sorry that you can't get your scripts. What about PPA? Can you get on that program? You shouldn't be without hormones girl, you need them. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: Wow! Ten scripts! That's a lot, and that's exactly why I'm not on medications. Even with insurance, it costs more than we can afford. Tom's meds for anxiety are only $10.00 a mo. My script, just for the HRT drugs are $40.00 a month. That's just too da..oops much. I'll just have to learn to live without hormones. And Tom will have to learn to live without whoopie! LOL Love and blessings... Valmrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Val, Geez, how much more can one person take. I will pray for you that you get some help. Was the financial burden his ex again? If it is I totally relate. We live like we are poor and sher lives in a 2200 sq. ft. home and two cars (new) with a new boat.....you get the picture. I had to sell my car to pay for Bob's son's braces last year. We didn't have 3 grand on hand. I have a car now but it was given to me by my son bcs he doesn't have a drivers license (too many tickets and he has to pay a fine to get it back) and he hadf a piece of crap for a car so he didn't want to deal with it anymore. We got it fixed and put it back together....yeah I said put it back together bcs he had the entire inside torn apart. We put some money into in (about $300 for tires, wheel bearing, hub caps, matts, heating core, muffler) and it's on the road. It doesn't even look like his car

anymore. I need to get some seat covers too and then we'll be done with it. I don't want to put more into it then we need to. Whatever you use the hormones for you still need them. I won't ask why. I use inhalers bcs I have asthma....yeah I smoke and have asthma. I want to quit but we are always stressed. Our life is so stressful all the time. We never get a break. It's getting too expensive to. Anyways if you want to talk I am here. Good luck hon. Hugs, love and God Bless, :)Val Lee wrote: I'm not sure about PPA. I'll have to look into it. But, if they go strictly by income and insurance, I'm pretty much up the creek. Tom got a call yesterday. We have been hit again with a financial burden. Does it ever stop?? Every step forward, we take two steps back. Financially, what we need now is a miracle. No joke. But, I'm trying very hard to stay positive. As long as we don't lose the roof over our head, I'll be good for awhile. LOL...Well, I haven't started to grow hair on my chest or face, and my voice still sounds like a female, so really the hormones were precscribed for one thing. And that is kind of embarrassing, so I'll not bore you with the details. :) I didn't know you were on inhailers too. How are you doing with them? Love and blessings... Val " D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Yeah I know it's a lot but I am on inhalers and also imitrex (shots and nose spray for migraines). Plus I take something to help me sleep so it sounds worse than it is but yeah I didn't realize I was on that much until I seen all the scrips at one time. Normally I just get them refilled when I need them and not all at once. I am sorry that you can't get your scripts. What about PPA? Can you get on

that program? You shouldn't be without hormones girl, you need them. Hugs, :)Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: Wow! Ten scripts! That's a lot, and that's exactly why I'm not on medications. Even with insurance, it costs more than we can afford. Tom's meds for anxiety are only $10.00 a mo. My script, just for the HRT drugs are $40.00 a month. That's just too da..oops much. I'll just have to learn to live without hormones. And Tom will have to learn to live without whoopie! LOL Love and blessings... Valmrsbobbyd <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :)Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Yes we are and it bites! Hugs, :)Anne Whitworth wrote: From what I have seen - docs don't talk to one another and they don't have standardized texts - the unemployment doesn't talk to disability and it is royally screwed up and we are in the middle. Back From The Doctors Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg!

:) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.! No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)