RemedySpot.com

Re: Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Peggy!

And do give us a run-down on everything that happens!

WHOO! HOO!

love,

n; my neuro is the best; has his dog in the office, too!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the

> kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was

> getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week

> and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I

> mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an

> appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get

> the referral in quickly enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients

> until February.

>

>

>

> At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost

> fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an

> appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say

> the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I

> went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in

> front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to

> find a decent dr. is all.

>

> I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to

> fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked

> me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will

> actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???

>

> WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday,

> lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold

> out, bbbrrrr!!!

>

> Just had to share my good news with you all!!!

>

> Hugs

>

> Peggy

>

>

Yayyy! Can't wait to hear all about it! Now, those are the kinds of surprises I can definately live with! My thoughts will be with you as I lift you in prayer. Love and blessings... Val wrote: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Peggy!And do give us a run-down on everything that happens!WHOO!

HOO!love,n; my neuro is the best; has his dog in the office, too!On Jan 2, 2008 10:55 AM, Peggy <spazman222verizon (DOT) net> wrote:>>>>>>> The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the> kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was> getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week> and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I> mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an> appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get> the referral in quickly enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients> until February.>>>> At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost> fell on the

floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an> appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say> the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I> went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in> front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to> find a decent dr. is all.>> I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to> fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked> me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will> actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???>> WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday,> lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold> out, bbbrrrr!!!>> Just had to share my

good news with you all!!!>> Hugs>> Peggy>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Peggy prayers for a good neuros appt.

Hugs

nne

The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients until February.

At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.

I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???

WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday, lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!

Just had to share my good news with you all!!!

Hugs

Peggy

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

That is awesome! Congrats! PLEASE give us every detail! Do you have 'your list' of questions? hugs and love, Kate

Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!!

The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients until February.

At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.

I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???

WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday, lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!

Hugs

Peggy

Obviously, you had your black eyed peas yesterday - if your tummy agrees have them once a week

Hugs

Peggy

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

Peggy, That's great news. I am so glad you got another appt. for a neuro. I have a feeling this time it will work out for you. Yes, it is extra work bcs he sounds like he has his stuff together with asking you to get paperwork and the mri's but it should be worth it. Let us know what happens tomorrow. I hope you like the neuro so you don't have to look around for another one. Good Luck and Best Wishes! Hugs, :) p.s. peggy, did you come by my multiply page or was it another peggy? Just wondering n Rojas wrote: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Peggy!And do give us a run-down on everything that happens!WHOO! HOO!love,n; my neuro is the best; has his dog in the office, too!On Jan 2, 2008 10:55 AM, Peggy <spazman222verizon (DOT) net> wrote:>>>>>>> The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the> kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was> getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week> and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I> mentioned not having a

neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an> appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get> the referral in quickly enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients> until February.>>>> At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost> fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an> appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say> the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I> went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in> front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to> find a decent dr. is all.>> I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to> fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked> me to

bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will> actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???>> WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday,> lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold> out, bbbrrrr!!!>> Just had to share my good news with you all!!!>> Hugs>> Peggy>> Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

WOW! Great news Peggy!!!! What time is your appointment? This sounds promising.

hugs)))

Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Hugs

Peggy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

OK, Anne, I'm lost!!! Black eyed peas???? Is that some sort of thing that brings fate or good things to you?

I've never actually had them and I'm not a fan of ANY kind of veggie, except corn, which is of no nutritional value really, oh and lettuce, which doesn't make much of a salad. I do like potatoes, but not mashed as I had a horrible experience with them as a child which involved my father. I to this day can't even chew a potato too long...gag reflex!!!

I do believe in fate or 's Law or whatever you want to call it. What ever it was, Thank God it happened!!! That's all I have to say. I'll let you all know how it goes!!! Fingers crossed!

Hugs

Peggy>> Obviously, you had your black eyed peas yesterday - if your tummy agrees have them once a week> Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!!> > > > The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients until February.> > > > At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.> > I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???> > WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday, lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!> > Just had to share my good news with you all!!!> > Hugs> > Peggy> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM>

I Love black-eyed peas! We eat them all the time, I'll mix different peas and beans (like black beans) and serve with chopped onion and jalapeno over rice...yum!!!! HUgs Akiba -- Re: Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!! OK, Anne, I'm lost!!! Black eyed peas???? Is that some sort of thing that brings fate or good things to you? I've never actually had them and I'm not a fan of ANY kind of veggie, except corn, which is of no nutritional value really, oh and lettuce, which doesn't make much of a salad. I do like potatoes, but not mashed as I had a horrible experience with them as a child which involved my father. I to this day can't even chew a potato too long...gag reflex!!! I do believe in fate or 's Law or whatever you want to call it. What ever it was, Thank God it happened!!! That's all I have to say. I'll let you all know how it goes!!! Fingers crossed! Hugs Peggy>> Obviously, you had your black eyed peas yesterday - if your tummy agrees have them once a week> Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!!> > > > The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients until February.> > > > At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.> > I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???> > WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday, lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!> & g t; Just had to share my good news with you all!!!> > Hugs> > Peggy> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM>

Hi Peggy! Thats awesome! So,how did the appointment go?I hope well. Try

to stay warm. Its very cold here and storming like crazy.Its

dark,lightening,thunder,and so windy it feels like its gonna blow the

house down.lol. Its kinda creepy. I hope your feeling well.

hugz,cassy

The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in

the kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing

how it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be

from week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physically

draining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know

that I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no,

that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly enough and the

neuro wasn't booking new patients until February.

At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I

almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to

make an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am

thrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better

than the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will just

give up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will

have to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.

I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there

to fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She

even asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this

time they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant

surprise???

WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out

yesterday, lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's

bitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!

Hugs

Peggy

#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Cassy, Where do you live? Is it the area where that big storm is coming in. They said on the news that is a big one and they haven't seen this kind of system in a very long time. I hope you are not in the path of that one. It's not going to be pretty. Stay warm and take care hun. Hugs, :)payngabby@... wrote: Hi Peggy! Thats awesome! So,how did the appointment go?I hope well. Try to stay warm. Its very cold here and storming like

crazy.Its dark,lightening,thunder,and so windy it feels like its gonna blow the house down.lol. Its kinda creepy. I hope your feeling well.hugz,cassy Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!!The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly

enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients until February.At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday, lol, even

though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!Just had to share my good news with you all!!!HugsPeggy#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Thanks ! Your such a sweetie! Im in Sacramento. A town called

Citrus Heights. We got the big storm biggest ive ever seen here. Power

was lost yesterday and wasnt suppose to be back till monday! Lucky for

us it came back today. There was 6,000 homes down in citrus heights and

a 149 in are neighborhood. The wind destroyed everything in its path.

It has died down some finally. Still stormy but not as bad. Is it

stormy were you are? Were are you at?

luv n hugz,cassy

that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly

enough and the

almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to

surprise???

yesterday, lol, even

though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's

Hugs

Peggy

Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

#AOLMsgPart_2_42405276-1f50-4fec-bdf9-0d9f42a3f189

Wow, sounds like it was a big one your way. I am glad it's dying down for you. Here today actually got up above freezing. New years day we got 16 inches of snow and additional 2 overnight. It was the biggest snow fall I have seen in a long time here. I live in Lake Orion Mi. We amongst ston (cities) were the hardest hit. Most cities received 6 or less. Go figure that one, weird. We survived though. Some of the snow is melting now. This is the 3rd big storm we had this season. I forgot that we had the ice storm too besides the first big snow storm but that only brought 8 inches of snow. I have pictures on my muliply page if you want to see them. http://desmarais7.multiply.com/ Hugs, :)payngabby@... wrote: Thanks ! Your such a sweetie! Im in Sacramento. A town called Citrus Heights. We got the big storm biggest ive ever seen here. Power was lost yesterday and wasnt suppose to be back till monday! Lucky for us it came back today. There was 6,000 homes down in citrus heights and a 149 in are neighborhood. The wind destroyed everything in its path. It has died down some finally. Still stormy but not as bad. Is it stormy were you are? Were are you at?luv n hugz,cassy Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!!The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking inthe kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussinghow it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to befrom week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physicallydraining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't knowthat I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no,that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quicklyenough and theneuro wasn't booking new patients until February.At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! Ialmost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it.

She was calling tomake an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I amthrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much betterthan the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will justgive up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I willhave to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office thereto fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. Sheeven asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe thistime they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasantsurprise???WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started outyesterday, lol, eventhough the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it'sbitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!Just had to share my good news with you

all!!!HugsPeggy#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comPeace, Love and Hugs, D. :)#AOLMsgPart_2_42405276-1f50-4fec-bdf9-0d9f42a3f189#AOLMsgPart_2_42405276-1f50-4fec-bdf9-0d9f42a3f189#AOLMsgPart_2_42405276-1f50-4fec-bdf9-0d9f42a3f189__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Wow! Guess the storms are everywere. Thanks for the link I will check

it out. I love snow! I would just love to up and move to the snow that

would be so cool. My girls love it to. My fiance dosnt really care for

it,but hey 3 against 1 always wins! Lol.

hugz,cassy

that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly

enough and the

almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it.

She was calling to

surprise???

yesterday, lol, even

though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's

Just had to share my good news with you

all!!!

Hugs

Peggy

#AOLMsgPart_2_17a0874e-b697-4ef0-b836-f0ca9a5a3708

when the next emergency email comes through I will forward to the group - you can each get your state and get your own updates

Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!!The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking inthe kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussinghow it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to befrom week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physicallydraining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't knowthat I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no,that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quicklyenough and theneuro wasn't booking new patients until February.At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! Ialmost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it.She was calling tomake an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I amthrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much betterthan the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will justgive up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I willhave to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office thereto fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. Sheeven asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe thistime they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasantsurprise???WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started outyesterday, lol, eventhough the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it'sbitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!Just had to share my good news with youall!!!HugsPeggy#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589#AOLMsgPart_2_cf00b746-a488-4008-bd3f-840cdf7cc589__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comPeace, Love and Hugs, D. :)#AOLMsgPart_2_42405276-1f50-4fec-bdf9-0d9f42a3f189#AOLMsgPart_2_42405276-1f50-4fec-bdf9-0d9f42a3f189#AOLMsgPart_2_42405276-1f50-4fec-bdf9-0d9f42a3f189__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comPeace, Love and Hugs, D. :)#AOLMsgPart_2_17a0874e-b697-4ef0-b836-f0ca9a5a3708#AOLMsgPart_2_17a0874e-b697-4ef0-b836-f0ca9a5a3708#AOLMsgPart_2_17a0874e-b697-4ef0-b836-f0ca9a5a3708__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM