>

> ________________________________

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

> now.

>

>

>

>

Yes go to the neuros even if it is hours away. How far is it? Since you trust and respect this doctor then follow his advice. I don't know what some of those terms mean but I'm sure someone here will.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Health Update

I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly

respect this doc, he is awesome...What

does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away?

tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

If I was assured I would have a top notch doctor to see I would travel as far as I could financially. I hope it's worth it but yet, I am sure he probably is especially bcs it's Duke or Emory Hospital. Good Luck Take Care, :)Sharon wrote: Yes go to the neuros even if it is hours away. How far is it? Since you trust and respect this doctor then follow his advice. I

don't know what some of those terms mean but I'm sure someone here will.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Health Update I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly

lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

I've been to Duke. It's not that far from me. Just in the next town. Personally, I didn't get the help I needed. But, I had already been dx'd with MS. My brother was very sick at one time and went to Duke to get a dx'd for his disease. They did very well for him. He was dx'd with Polychondritis. He was having a lot of symptoms that mimic MS. After they ruled out several diseases, this is the one that he was dx'd with. Love and blessings... Val" D." wrote: If I was assured I would have a top notch doctor to see I would travel as far as I could financially. I hope it's worth it but yet, I am sure he probably is especially bcs it's Duke or Emory Hospital. Good Luck Take Care, :)Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: Yes go to the neuros even if it is hours away. How far is it? Since you trust and respect this doctor then follow his advice. I don't know what some of those terms mean but I'm sure someone here will.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Health Update I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every

two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which

side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Hi, Duke is about 6 hours away, and Emory is in the heart of Atlanta...That is a city I never wanted to visit,but it looks like I will have to...It is about 3 hours away I believe...I am scared of big cities, fast traffic and bridges...Lol, I will set up another appointment with my Neuro here for the next few weeks...My PCP could not believe that he did not schedule a follow up appointment after the Spinal Tap...He said after my next appointment with him, I am going to either Duke or Emory...Emory is my choice, it is a little closer to home...I just do not know what they are going to be able to do that my Neuro here hasn't done..Val Lee wrote: I've been to Duke. It's not that far from me. Just in the next town. Personally, I didn't get the help I needed. But, I had already been dx'd with MS. My brother was very sick at one time and went to Duke to get a dx'd for his disease. They did very well for him. He was dx'd with Polychondritis. He was having a lot of symptoms that mimic MS. After they ruled out several diseases, this is the one that he was dx'd with. Love and blessings... Val" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: If I was assured I would have a top

notch doctor to see I would travel as far as I could financially. I hope it's worth it but yet, I am sure he probably is especially bcs it's Duke or Emory Hospital. Good Luck Take Care, :)Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: Yes go to the neuros even if it is hours away. How far is it? Since you trust and respect this doctor then follow his advice. I don't know what some of those terms mean but I'm sure someone here will.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and

beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Health Update I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes

again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He

has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

tiffany charmelle hester

~ If you do decide to come to NC, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out while you're here, allright? Love and blessings... Valltiffany hester wrote: Hi, Duke is about 6 hours away, and Emory is in the heart of Atlanta...That is a city I

never wanted to visit,but it looks like I will have to...It is about 3 hours away I believe...I am scared of big cities, fast traffic and bridges...Lol, I will set up another appointment with my Neuro here for the next few weeks...My PCP could not believe that he did not schedule a follow up appointment after the Spinal Tap...He said after my next appointment with him, I am going to either Duke or Emory...Emory is my choice, it is a little closer to home...I just do not know what they are going to be able to do that my Neuro here hasn't done..Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I've been to Duke. It's not that far from me. Just in the next town. Personally, I didn't get the help I needed. But, I had already been dx'd with MS. My brother was very sick at one time and went to Duke to get a dx'd

for his disease. They did very well for him. He was dx'd with Polychondritis. He was having a lot of symptoms that mimic MS. After they ruled out several diseases, this is the one that he was dx'd with. Love and blessings... Val" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: If I was assured I would have a top notch doctor to see I would travel as far as I could financially. I hope it's worth it but yet, I am sure he probably is especially bcs it's Duke or Emory Hospital. Good Luck Take Care, :)Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote:

Yes go to the neuros even if it is hours away. How far is it? Since you trust and respect this doctor then follow his advice. I don't know what some of those terms mean but I'm sure someone here will.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Health Update I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt

it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. tiffany charmelle hester Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Thanks so much, do you live in the NC area?Val Lee wrote: ~ If you do decide to come to NC, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out while you're here, allright? Love and blessings... Valltiffany hester

<akivas_wifey04> wrote: Hi, Duke is about 6 hours away, and Emory is in the heart of Atlanta...That is a city I never wanted to visit,but it looks like I will have to...It is about 3 hours away I believe...I am scared of big cities, fast traffic and bridges...Lol, I will set up another appointment with my Neuro here for the next few weeks...My PCP could not believe that he did not schedule a follow up appointment after the Spinal Tap...He said after my next appointment with him, I am going to either Duke or Emory...Emory is my choice, it is a little closer to home...I just do not know what they are going to be able to do that my Neuro here hasn't done..Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I've been to Duke. It's not that far from me. Just in the next town. Personally, I didn't get the help I needed. But, I had already been dx'd with MS. My brother was very sick at one time and went to Duke to get a dx'd for his disease. They did very well for him. He was dx'd with Polychondritis. He was having a lot of symptoms that mimic MS. After they ruled out several diseases, this is the one that he was dx'd with. Love and blessings... Val" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: If I was assured I would have a top notch doctor to see I would travel as far as I could financially. I hope it's worth it but yet, I am sure he probably is especially bcs it's Duke or

Emory Hospital. Good Luck Take Care, :)Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: Yes go to the neuros even if it is hours away. How far is it? Since you trust and respect this doctor then follow his advice. I don't know what some of those terms mean but I'm sure someone here will.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Health Update I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he

noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both

of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your

homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search. tiffany charmelle hester Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

tiffany charmelle hester

Hi ,

I agree with the others you should definitely make the drive to the

neuro your PCP is recommending!

The term lateralized means that it is affecting one side more than

the other. Right vs. left. (Bi-lateral meaning both)

If more symptoms on the right side of your body, maybe you have

lesions on the left side of your brain or versa-vica. I don't fully

know your history, but have you actually been dx'd w/ MS? What other

tests have you been through?

The term hyper-reflexia means that your reflexes were extreme,

whereas hypo-reflexia means that there is no response. That is what

happens to me when my Dr taps on my knees. no response.

I have had MS for 13 yrs and it took them 4 yrs to diagnose me. I

drove to San Francisco to see an excellent neuro and it was

definitely worth it!

Good luck HUGS,

a

> Yes go to the neuros even if it is hours away. How far is

it? Since you trust and respect this doctor then follow his advice.

I don't know what some of those terms mean but I'm sure someone here

will.

>

> hugs))

> Sharon

>

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations

in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty

and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Health Update

>

>

> I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he

has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all

physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided

to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had

hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When

checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved

slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also

noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he

also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod

when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually

had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it

against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I

clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do

not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly

respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean

> that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would

you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is

on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now

stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He

wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both

of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is

serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do

you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another

Neurologists hours away?

>

>

> tiffany charmelle hester

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Peace, Love and Hugs,

> D. :)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne.

~Quentin Crisp~

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.

>

>

>

>

>

> tiffany charmelle hester

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

Yes, I live in NC. The capital actually. Raleigh. It's not far from Durham, where Duke is located. There's Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill. They are considered the Research Triangle. A lot of pharmacutical companies and hospitals around here. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester wrote: Thanks so much, do you live in the NC

area?Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: ~ If you do decide to come to NC, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out while you're here, allright? Love and blessings... Valltiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: Hi, Duke is about 6 hours away, and Emory is in the heart of Atlanta...That is a city I never wanted to visit,but it looks like I will have to...It is about 3 hours away I believe...I am scared of big cities, fast traffic

and bridges...Lol, I will set up another appointment with my Neuro here for the next few weeks...My PCP could not believe that he did not schedule a follow up appointment after the Spinal Tap...He said after my next appointment with him, I am going to either Duke or Emory...Emory is my choice, it is a little closer to home...I just do not know what they are going to be able to do that my Neuro here hasn't done..Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I've been to Duke. It's not that far from me. Just in the next town. Personally, I didn't get the help I needed. But, I had already been dx'd with MS. My brother was very sick at one time and went to Duke to get a dx'd for his disease. They did very well for him. He was dx'd with Polychondritis. He was having a lot of symptoms that mimic MS. After they

ruled out several diseases, this is the one that he was dx'd with. Love and blessings... Val" D." <desmarais7sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: If I was assured I would have a top notch doctor to see I would travel as far as I could financially. I hope it's worth it but yet, I am sure he probably is especially bcs it's Duke or Emory Hospital. Good Luck Take Care, :)Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: Yes go to the neuros even if it is

hours away. How far is it? Since you trust and respect this doctor then follow his advice. I don't know what some of those terms mean but I'm sure someone here will.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Health Update I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my

skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :) Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. tiffany charmelle hester Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Hmmm....I'm not sure. Maybe about an hour or two away. I don't remember. I can find out though if you want. Love and blessings.... ValAnne Whitworth wrote: Val how far are you from Siler City? My sister lives there Health Update I went and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved

slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours

away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :! ) ; Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. tiffany charmelle hester Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newsho! und, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming

message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Wow! That's really neat. I'm going to look the farm up and see how close she is to me. I love horses! Well, I love almost every 4 legged critter. :) Love and blessings... ValAnne Whitworth wrote: Ina owns Silk Hope Farms - she has 3 rehab horses to keep her life interesting and one more in the

offing Health Update I went and saw my

PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it

was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :! ) ; Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find th! em fast with Yahoo! Search. tiffany charmelle hester Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newsho! und, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this inc! oming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Ina is retired and her 4 rescues are taxing her patience but she loves them

Health Update

I w! ent and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away?

tiffany charmelle hester

Peace, Love and Hugs,

D. :! )

;

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find th! em fast with Yahoo! Search.

tiffany charmelle hester

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

tiffany charmelle hester

Be a better friend, newsho! und, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

No virus found in this inc! oming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

I just checked the map to see how far away Ina is from us. She's only a little over 50 miles away. Tom drives almost that much just to work and back. It's not that far.Anne Whitworth wrote: Ina is retired and her 4 rescues are taxing her patience but she loves them Health Update I w! ent and saw my PCP today, I see him every two weeks, since he has me on medical leave..I think he is awesome, and wish that all physicians were as caring and sympathetic as he is...Today he decided to check my reflexes again...He noticed in one of my knees I had hyperreflexia, in the other I believe he said hyporeflexia. .When checking the reflexes of my elbow, he noticed that one hand moved slightly (the thumb did not), and the other one did not. He also noted an abnormal Babinski Reflex in my right leg only...Today he also took something and stuck me several times, he wanted me to nod when I felt it...In some areas I couldn't feel it at all, he actually had to tell me when he was sticking me (he said he was stabbing it against my skin), in other areas I

barely felt it, and in others I clearly felt it...He said that it was definetly lateralized. ..I do not know exactly what he meant by that, but like I said I truly respect this doc, he is awesome...What does he mean that it was lateralized, and which side of my spine or brain would you feel would be most affected (considering the babinski reflex is on my right side)? What conditions could cause this? He has now stated that he wants me to go further for diagnosis and treatment..He wants me to see a group of Neurologists at either Duke or Emory, both of which are hours and hours away...He must really think that it is serious... Did any of you have some of these findings as well???Do you think that it is serious enough to warrant a trip to another Neurologists hours away? tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :! ) ; Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find th! em fast with Yahoo! Search. tiffany charmelle hester Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newsho! und, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this inc! oming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~