RemedySpot.com

Re: Long time no write!! Hi all!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mindy, thank heavens that you can still think and type!

Welcome back!

love,

n

>

>

>

>

> Wow. it's been too long since I wrote. I've tried to simplify my

> life and get more sleep so it cut into my internet time. So, as

> many of you know I had NO health insurance because they kept raising

> the roof at my hubby's work. Being self-employed, I bit the bullett

> and went to work " part-time " for insurance (at a local bank). This

> shows you the grace of god. Sept. 1st I had coverage and Sept. 3rd

> I was hospitlized for a week for the first time in 8 years.

>

> Let's see. The woman who talks more than anyone and who has a

> business of talking and who took a job in the public...lost her

> speech. I mean it sounded like I was on a three-day drunk. I was

> walking into walls and drooling. Got to love this disease!!

>

> Anyways, I have recovered but my speech leaves me almost

> everynight. Busy days or lots of talking leaves me with marbles in

> my mouth. I have a multitude of sensory issues but nothing as scary

> as losing my speech (even lost my periphereal vision in Oct). I

> was prepared for a wheelchair or loss of eyesight but damn if I

> didnt prepare for actually losing the art of talking. $%*#@@##

> that's all I have to say about that. he he

>

> Hope everyone is well! I miss the group!!

>

> Mindy

>

>

Wow Mindy, Sounds like you have been through * & % and back. So glad you are doing better. Thank God you had health insurance when you did. It would have been a huge bill but am sure you already knew that. Sounds like you bounced back pretty well considering what you have been through. I hope your speech gets better and better everyday. You do write very well though (seriously) . Take Care, :)mindythores wrote: Wow. it's been too long since I wrote. I've tried to simplify my life and get more sleep so it cut into my internet time. So, as many of you know I had NO health insurance because they kept raising the roof at my hubby's work. Being self-employed, I bit the bullett and went to work "part-time" for insurance (at a local bank). This shows you the grace of god. Sept. 1st I had coverage and Sept. 3rd I was hospitlized for a week for the first time in 8 years. Let's see. The woman who talks more than anyone and who has a business of talking and who took a job in the public...lost her speech. I mean it sounded like I was on a three-day drunk. I was walking into walls and drooling. Got to love this disease!!Anyways, I have recovered but my speech leaves me almost everynight. Busy days or lots of talking leaves me with marbles in

my mouth. I have a multitude of sensory issues but nothing as scary as losing my speech (even lost my periphereal vision in Oct). I was prepared for a wheelchair or loss of eyesight but damn if I didnt prepare for actually losing the art of talking. $%*#@@## that's all I have to say about that. he heHope everyone is well! I miss the group!!Mindy Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

We miss you as well, glad to see you posting again. Blustery day today! How y'all doing? Hugs Akiba -- Long time no write!! Hi all! Wow. it's been too long since I wrote. I've tried to simplify my life and get more sleep so it cut into my internet time. So, as many of you know I had NO health insurance because they kept raising the roof at my hubby's work. Being self-employed, I bit the bullett and went to work "part-time" for insurance (at a local bank). This shows you the grace of god. Sept. 1st I had coverage and Sept. 3rd I was hospitlized for a week for the first time in 8 years. Let's see. The woman who talks more than anyone and who has a business of talking and who took a job in the public...lost her speech. I mean it sounded like I was on a three-day drunk. I was walking into walls and drooling. Got to love this disease!!Anyways, I have recovered but my speech leaves me almost everynight. Busy days or lots of talking leaves me with marbles in my mouth. I have a multitude of sensory issues but nothing as scary as losing my speech (even lost my periphereal vision in Oct). I was prepared for a wheelchair or loss of eyesight but damn if I didnt prepare for actually losing the art of talking. $%*#@@## that's all I have to say about that. he heHope everyone is well! I miss the group!!Mindy

Hi Mindy!~ It's so good to hear from you! You sure have been through a lot! I am joyful to hear that your spirit hasn't been sabotaged. Wow! Insurance coverage couldn't come at a better time either. I'm sorry you had to be hospitalized, but happy your insurance kicked in just when you needed it. Truly is awesome when you see miracles, isn't it? I know what you mean about the speech thing. A very necessary tool that is taken for granted by many. I have days when my voice sounds so weak it's actually physically straining to talk. And people get upset because they can't hear or understand what I'm saying. Real frustrating. But, I'm learning to not let it bother me. I sent you a comment on myspace the other day.

Did you receive it; and if you did, did it come through alright? The reason I ask is because recently I've had people telling me that my comments are coming to them as malicious something or other. I think I may have clicked onto something and my site may have gotten hacked. It should be repaired by now. But, just in case you haven;t seen it yet, I just want you to know that I would never try to send you or anyone anything malicious. Well, I hope we hear more from you. I hope your job at the bank is going well also. Lifting you in prayer... Val wrote: Wow. it's been too long since I wrote. I've tried to simplify my life and get more sleep so it cut into my internet time. So, as many of you know I had NO health insurance because they kept raising the roof at my hubby's work. Being self-employed, I bit the bullett and went to work "part-time" for insurance (at a local bank). This shows you the grace of god. Sept. 1st I had coverage and Sept. 3rd I was hospitlized for a week for the first time in 8 years. Let's see. The woman who talks more than anyone and who has a business of talking and who took a job in the public...lost her speech. I mean it sounded like I was on a three-day

drunk. I was walking into walls and drooling. Got to love this disease!!Anyways, I have recovered but my speech leaves me almost everynight. Busy days or lots of talking leaves me with marbles in my mouth. I have a multitude of sensory issues but nothing as scary as losing my speech (even lost my periphereal vision in Oct). I was prepared for a wheelchair or loss of eyesight but damn if I didnt prepare for actually losing the art of talking. $%*#@@## that's all I have to say about that. he heHope everyone is well! I miss the group!!MindyEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hey Val. That happened to me and I didnt know.A friend called me and

said they had a bad dirty type of comment from me and she thought I got

hacked.Anyways she told me to change my password and I did and it stopd

immediately.It was still embarasing.The comment was awful.Im so sorry I

missed your call today.You have the nicest voice!I was at the welfare

office applying for aid.:( It was a very nice surprise!thanks!Im gonna

call you tomorow.I think your 3 hrs ahead so I just sent a tex instaed.

hugz,cassy

Re: Long time no write!! Hi all!

Hi Mindy!~ It's so good to hear from you! You sure have been through a

lot! I am joyful to hear that your spirit hasn't been sabotaged. Wow!

Insurance coverage couldn't come at a better time either. I'm sorry you

had to be hospitalized, but happy your insurance kicked in just when

you needed it. Truly is awesome when you see miracles, isn't it? I

know what you mean about the speech thing. A very necessary tool that

is taken for granted by many. I have days when my voice sounds so weak

it's actually physically straining to talk. And people get upset

because they can't hear or understand what I'm saying. Real

frustrating. But, I'm learning to not let it bother me. I sent you a

comment on myspace the other day.

Did you receive it; and if you did, did it come through alright? The

reason I ask is because recently I've had people telling me that my

comments are coming to them as malicious something or other. I think I

may have clicked onto something and my site may have gotten hacked. It

should be repaired by now. But, just in case you haven;t seen it yet, I

just want you to know that I would never try to send you or anyone

anything malicious. Well, I hope we hear more from you. I hope your

job at the bank is going well also. Lifting you in prayer... Val

mindythores com> wrote: Wow. it's been too long since I wrote.

I've tried to simplify my

life and get more sleep so it cut into my internet time. So, as

many of you know I had NO health insurance because they kept raising

the roof at my hubby's work. Being self-employed, I bit the bullett

and went to work " part-time " for insurance (at a local bank). This

shows you the grace of god. Sept. 1st I had coverage and Sept. 3rd

I was hospitlized for a week for the first time in 8 years.

Let's see. The woman who talks more than anyone and who has a

business of talking and who took a job in the public...lost her

speech. I mean it sounded like I was on a three-day

drunk. I was

walking into walls and drooling. Got to love this disease!!

Anyways, I have recovered but my speech leaves me almost

everynight. Busy days or lots of talking leaves me with marbles in

my mouth. I have a multitude of sensory issues but nothing as scary

as losing my speech (even lost my periphereal vision in Oct). I

was prepared for a wheelchair or loss of eyesight but damn if I

didnt prepare for actually losing the art of talking. $%*#@@##

that's all I have to say about that. he he

Hope everyone is well! I miss the group!!

Mindy

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

#AOLMsgPart_2_88cd6394-d3a9-4f44-bbc9-cc27bc880256

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Hi Mindy!! Its so good to see you post! I have been thinking about you

and praying as well. Im so sorry you went in the hospital. It all

sounds so scary. How are you now? I know the fear all to well of ending

up in the weelchair. Im glad it didnt happen.And im so sorry about your

voice.I hope and pray it goes away soon. I miss you! Dont stay away so

long k.

luv n hugz

cassy

Long time no write!! Hi all!

Wow. it's been too long since I wrote. I've tried to simplify my

life and get more sleep so it cut into my internet time. So, as

many of you know I had NO health insurance because they kept raising

the roof at my hubby's work. Being self-employed, I bit the bullett

and went to work " part-time " for insurance (at a local bank). This

shows you the grace of god. Sept. 1st I had coverage and Sept. 3rd

I was hospitlized for a week for the first time in 8 years.

Let's see. The woman who talks more than anyone and who has a

business of talking and who took a job in the public...lost her

speech. I mean it sounded like I was on a three-day drunk. I was

walking into walls and drooling. Got to love this disease!!

Anyways, I have recovered but my speech leaves me almost

everynight. Busy days or lots of talking leaves me with marbles in

my mouth. I have a multitude of sensory issues but nothing as scary

as losing my speech (even lost my periphereal vision in Oct). I

was prepared for a wheelchair or loss of eyesight but damn if I

didnt prepare for actually losing the art of talking. $%*#@@##

that's all I have to say about that. he he

Hope everyone is well! I miss the group!!

Mindy

#AOLMsgPart_2_3d04e30e-8eeb-4585-b799-325b7a5b6a9b

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Thanks Cassy!~ I'm going to go to my myspace right now and see if I can fix it. I've been messing with my 'puter all day thinking that it's all in little ol' Dino's system. Oh, and thank you for the lovely compliment. Before Tom and I met in person, we had talked for several months prior. He used to tell me all the time that he loved the sound of my voice; and that it was sexy. LOL. But, when I hear the sound of my voice, all I hear is a childs voice. It just sounds so high pitched to me. Can't wait to talk with you, sweetie. I hope you are doing well. Love and blessings... Valpayngabby@... wrote: Hey Val. That happened to me and I didnt know.A friend called me and said they had a bad dirty type of comment from me and she thought I got hacked.Anyways she told me to change my password and I did and it stopd immediately.It was still embarasing.The comment was awful.Im so sorry I missed your call today.You have the nicest voice!I was at the welfare office applying for aid.:( It was a very nice surprise!thanks!Im gonna call you tomorow.I think your 3 hrs ahead so I just sent a tex instaed.hugz,cassy Re: Long time no write!! Hi all!Hi Mindy!~ It's so good to hear from you! You sure have been through a lot! I am joyful to hear that your spirit hasn't been sabotaged. Wow! Insurance coverage couldn't come at a better time either. I'm sorry you had to be hospitalized, but happy your insurance kicked in just when you needed it. Truly is awesome when you see miracles, isn't it? I know what you mean about the speech thing. A very necessary tool that is taken for granted by many. I have days when my voice sounds so weak it's actually physically straining to talk. And people get upset because they can't hear or understand what I'm saying. Real frustrating. But, I'm learning to not let it bother me. I sent you

a comment on myspace the other day.Did you receive it; and if you did, did it come through alright? The reason I ask is because recently I've had people telling me that my comments are coming to them as malicious something or other. I think I may have clicked onto something and my site may have gotten hacked. It should be repaired by now. But, just in case you haven;t seen it yet, I just want you to know that I would never try to send you or anyone anything malicious. Well, I hope we hear more from you. I hope your job at the bank is going well also. Lifting you in prayer... Valmindythores com> wrote: Wow. it's been too long since I wrote. I've tried to simplify mylife and get more sleep so it cut into my internet time. So, asmany of you know I had NO health insurance because they kept raisingthe roof at my hubby's work. Being self-employed, I bit the bullettand went to work "part-time" for insurance (at a

local bank). Thisshows you the grace of god. Sept. 1st I had coverage and Sept. 3rdI was hospitlized for a week for the first time in 8 years.Let's see. The woman who talks more than anyone and who has abusiness of talking and who took a job in the public...lost herspeech. I mean it sounded like I was on a three-daydrunk. I waswalking into walls and drooling. Got to love this disease!!Anyways, I have recovered but my speech leaves me almosteverynight. Busy days or lots of talking leaves me with marbles inmy mouth. I have a multitude of sensory issues but nothing as scaryas losing my speech (even lost my periphereal vision in Oct). Iwas prepared for a wheelchair or loss of eyesight but damn if Ididnt prepare for actually losing the art of talking. $%*#@@##that's all I have to say about that. he heHope everyone is well! I miss the group!!MindyEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing

diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_2_88cd6394-d3a9-4f44-bbc9-cc27bc880256#AOLMsgPart_2_88cd6394-d3a9-4f44-bbc9-cc27bc880256#AOLMsgPart_2_88cd6394-d3a9-4f44-bbc9-cc27bc880256__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.