RemedySpot.com

Anyone take Tegretol? and TN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone here take Tegretol? I was given a script for it when I saw my neuro. It's for my Trigeminal Neuralgia. I have heard some bad things about it though and I've been reluctant to try it. I trust my neuro but I'm still worried. He told me to keep my current dose of Neurontin at the same level (3200 mgs. a day). I would like to hear the experience of others regarding Tegretol.ThanksSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Sharon, I take tegretol; but you probably recall that. Anyway, I am now off it, just tapered off, according to the new docs orders..

I have to tell you, that besides liver stuff, and needing bloodwork done every 6 or so wks to check your levels, I was told it makes the efficacy of other meds/drugs weaker, or just not in the proper proportion. Sorry, I'm real tired right now so not explaining myself real well...

I have to also tell you, that I often, too often fall backwards, and thankfully have fallen back into cars, walls, my dtr, Kara, etc. It is scary and I feel for you. If I bend forward sometimes, I'll fall forward and land on my hands. I think it is my balance and vertigo issues at work. My back is so bad, the pain that is, that I will be seeing a pain management doc this Monday, to see if he'll give me the nerve block injections. I cannot take the pain much longer. We are driving to Boston tomorrow--there and back. And man, I think that will really stress out my back, but I'll bring my different lumbar pillows to help me out. We are going to look at the New England Institute of Art--Lia is interested in going there; and Luke and are going on an audition for a show called, 'Fetch'--it is a PBS show similar to the old Zoom show. Should be an exhausing, though fun day. Love you all,

Kate

Anyone take Tegretol? and TN

Does anyone here take Tegretol? I was given a script for it when I saw my neuro. It's for my Trigeminal Neuralgia. I have heard some bad things about it though and I've been reluctant to try it. I trust my neuro but I'm still worried. He told me to keep my current dose of Neurontin at the same level (3200 mgs. a day). I would like to hear the experience of others regarding Tegretol.ThanksSharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.