Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anne you will be in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

my neuro ordered an MRI of the lumbar spine - plain

EMG - NCS lower extremities - lumbar rediculitis

now maybe we are getting someplace

Two weeks on the CPAP and that will help lower the pain with Lactimal and Topomax

Then we can go forward

They will look at the hemangioma - the genetic protuberance and the bulge, and the pinching nerves

God, grant me the strength of eagles wings, the faith and courage to fly to new heights, and the wisdom to rely on his spirit to carry me there.

May we all live in peace, love and harmony.Accepting one another.Ignoring the color of the skin,Or the country others come from!Let's begin loving one another.We are all brother's and sisters !

Pray for world peace.Stop all the hatred, violence and killing!

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Hey Anne, I am also on Lamictal and am starting topomax

today. What dosage of each do you take if you don't mind

me asking? I was upped from 25 to 50 of lamictal, and am

starting topomax at 50. I didn't realize they both could help

with pain.

I hope you can go forward. You take care, and as nne

says, you'll be in our prayers. blessings and love, Kate

neuro visit

Two weeks on the CPAP and that will help lower the pain with Lactimal and Topomax

Then we can go forward

They will look at the hemangioma - the genetic protuberance and the bulge, and the pinching nerves

God, grant me the strength of eagles wings, the faith and courage to fly to new heights, and the wisdom to rely on his spirit to carry me there.

May we all live in peace, love and harmony.Accepting one another.Ignoring the color of the skin,Or the country others come from!Let's begin loving one another.We are all brother's and sisters !Pray for world peace.Stop all the hatred, violence and killing!

Lactimal goes up - I take 100mg twice a day and the topomax is 100mg at night. I can go up later - with the CPAP the pain cycle will be broken. Like a hamster on a wheel.

The cold weather screwed up the pills kicking in - I have fibro. With the MRI and EMG - Doc will see if the hemangioma or the pinched nerves in my lower spine are messing with my lower half with walking, balance and the red ants pain etc.

The lamictal can go up to 400 mg - Lyrica came up again - I can't take some thing that is highly addictive and make me a dork again

neuro visit

Then we can go forward

May we all live in peace, love and harmony.Accepting one another.Ignoring the color of the skin,Or the country others come from!Let's begin loving one another.We are all brother's and sisters !Pray for world peace.Stop all the hatred, violence and killing!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

Glad they are doing something,. Is a good sign for you. Hugs, :)Anne Whitworth wrote: my neuro ordered an MRI of the lumbar spine - plain EMG - NCS lower extremities - lumbar rediculitis now maybe we are getting someplace Two weeks on the CPAP and that will help lower the pain with Lactimal and Topomax Then we can go forward They will look at the hemangioma - the genetic protuberance and the bulge, and the pinching nerves God, grant me the strength of eagles wings, the faith and courage to fly to new heights, and the wisdom to rely on his spirit to carry me there. May we all live in peace, love and harmony.Accepting one

another.Ignoring the color of the skin,Or the country others come from!Let's begin loving one another.We are all brother's and sisters !Pray for world peace.Stop all the hatred, violence and killing! Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)