RemedySpot.com

Fianally an Appt. with a Neuro!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The wierdest thing just happened!!! and I were just talking in the kitchen and I was going over all my appts. and we were discussing how it was getting hard not knowing what his schedule was going to be from week to week and having him working 6 days at a time, physically draining for me and I mentioned not having a neuro yet. He didn't know that I hadn't gotten an appt. with the dr. I wanted. I told him no, that our family dr. didn't get the referral in quickly enough and the neuro wasn't booking new patients until February.

At that very second the phone rang and it was the NEURO'S office!!! I almost fell on the floor!! I couldn't believe it. She was calling to make an appointment for me and guess what? It's for tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to say the least!! I pray that this will turn out much better than the last quack I went to and if it doesn't I think I will just give up and throw myself in front of a bus, lol!!! Just joking. I will have to go hours out of town to find a decent dr. is all.

I will be leaving soon to pick up some paperwork from the office there to fill out so I don't have to go in a half hour early tomorrow. She even asked me to bring ALL of my MRI's, how about that??? Maybe this time they will actually get looked at. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise???

WOOHOO!!!! Maybe this year won't be as sucky as it started out yesterday, lol, even though the next 3 days I have drs. appts. and it's bitter cold out, bbbrrrr!!!

Just had to share my good news with you all!!!

Hugs

Peggy