Re: interesting backwrap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's fantastic, Shirley! Wish it were a tad bit less expensive

however!

How you doing? I'm looking for work right now, but it is

hard. love, Kate

interesting backwrap

This could work for so many back problems. Not just for warming up for stretching.

http://ivillageshopping.resultspage.com/search?w=back+wrap & o=dcm,da,iv,nl,cold,sp,010908 & nlcid=sp|01-09-2008| ShirleyLife is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

I have finally come to the conclusion, I do not feel that I am strong enough emotionally to continue looking for a diagnosis..I believe my road ends here..I just do not know what else I can do..This will be my last post, thank you all for your support.Kate Rothschild wrote: That's fantastic, Shirley! Wish it were a tad bit less expensive however! How you doing? I'm

looking for work right now, but it is hard. love, Kate interesting backwrap This could work for so many back problems. Not just for warming up for stretching. http://ivillageshopping.resultspage.com/search?w=back+wrap & o=dcm,da,iv,nl,cold,sp,010908 & nlcid=sp|01-09-2008| ShirleyLife is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

tiffany charmelle hester

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I have finally come to the conclusion, I do not feel that I am strong enough emotionally to continue looking for a diagnosis..I believe my road ends here..I just do not know what else I can do..This will be my last post, thank you all for your support.Kate Rothschild wrote: That's fantastic, Shirley! Wish it were a tad bit less expensive however! How you doing? I'm

looking for work right now, but it is hard. love, Kate interesting backwrap This could work for so many back problems. Not just for warming up for stretching. http://ivillageshopping.resultspage.com/search?w=back+wrap & o=dcm,da,iv,nl,cold,sp,010908 & nlcid=sp|01-09-2008| ShirleyLife is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

tiffany charmelle hester

Hi. I dont think we have talked yet.My name is Cassy.I am 26 yrs.old

and live in Sacramento Ca. I am so sorry for what you are going

through.I know how it feels I am still going through it.If you are sick

keep fighting.Dont give up.I almost did 2 yrs.ago and unfortunetly just

got sicker.I dont have ms.At 1 point my neuro thought I had Devics(like

ms)I have been on a diagnosis roller coaster ride ever since.I had to

become my own advocate and work with and around the docs.I am behind on

emails so im not sure what all you are going threw but please do not

give up.You know if something is wrong and thats all that matters.You

may have to fight to get answers but you deserve them!We are all here

for you and know what your going threw.Hang in k.You can email me

anytime.Please dont give up.

luv n hugz,cassy

interesting backwrap

This could work for so many back problems. Not just for

warming up for stretching.

http://ivillageshopping.resultspage.com/search?w=back & #43;wrap & o=dcm,da,iv,nl,co\

ld,sp,010908 & nlcid=sp|01-09-2008|

Shirley

Life is short,Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh

uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made yousmile.

tiffany charmelle hester

& #32;

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

#AOLMsgPart_2_59439c50-681b-470f-9886-56b7818c0c97

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Wow! With the way my arthritis has been kicking up the past three days, I could sure use something like that. When it comes to arthritis, I am so stupid. I keep forgetting I have it. The doctor dx'd me with it 4 years ago, but he neglected to tell me about it. Another Dr. who was looking at my charts says to me, "How is the arthritis? Are you in much pain right now?" I'm like..."Arthritis? I have that too?" He says, "Well that's what the findings on you X-rays are showing." I'm so used to blaming all my symptoms on MS, that I forget my pains could be from something else. But, I'm convinced that it's the arthritis that's got a hold of me now. One question...Does arthritis cause muscle spasms? Guess I could look that up. Am I lazy? Shhh. wrote: This could work for so many back problems. Not just for warming up for stretching. http://ivillageshopping.resultspage.com/search?w=back+wrap & o=dcm,da,iv,nl,cold,sp,010908 & nlcid=sp|01-09-2008| ShirleyLife is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Wow! With the way my arthritis has been kicking up the past three days, I could sure use something like that. When it comes to arthritis, I am so stupid. I keep forgetting I have it. The doctor dx'd me with it 4 years ago, but he neglected to tell me about it. Another Dr. who was looking at my charts says to me, "How is the arthritis? Are you in much pain right now?" I'm like..."Arthritis? I have that too?" He says, "Well that's what the findings on you X-rays are showing." I'm so used to blaming all my symptoms on MS, that I forget my pains could be from something else. But, I'm convinced that it's the arthritis that's got a hold of me now. One question...Does arthritis cause muscle spasms? Guess I could look that up. Am I lazy? Shhh. wrote: This could work for so many back problems. Not just for warming up for stretching. http://ivillageshopping.resultspage.com/search?w=back+wrap & o=dcm,da,iv,nl,cold,sp,010908 & nlcid=sp|01-09-2008| ShirleyLife is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~