RemedySpot.com

Re: going for steroids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kate lots of prayers that you get some relief from the steroids.

Hugs

nne

hi and good morning. I have not been feeling at all well.numbness tingling, shocking in my face from the tri-geminal neuralgia, and in both hands and arms fromthe elbows down and my legs too. i drop things, and

hands are clumsy. today i am nauseous, but not surethat is related. my neuro said he'll meet me at thehospital at about 10am. sorry if i'm repeating myselfhere. hopefully he or nurse will start a line and get

steroids going. oh double vision and some eye painas well. don't think i'll stay, just get one infusion andthen i'll go home. he said i'll probably be able to gethomecare in on monday. probably will skip dose

tomorrow because it is sunday. love to all, hope youall have a good sat. blessings, kateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Kate~ I hope the steroids bring you some relief. In the meantime, I'll be lifting you in prayer. Have a blessed sabbath weekend. Love, ValKate Rothschild wrote: hi and good morning. I have not been feeling at all well.numbness tingling, shocking in my

face from the tri-geminal neuralgia, and in both hands and arms fromthe elbows down and my legs too. i drop things, andhands are clumsy. today i am nauseous, but not surethat is related. my neuro said he'll meet me at thehospital at about 10am. sorry if i'm repeating myselfhere. hopefully he or nurse will start a line and getsteroids going. oh double vision and some eye painas well. don't think i'll stay, just get one infusion andthen i'll go home. he said i'll probably be able to gethomecare in on monday. probably will skip dosetomorrow because it is sunday. love to all, hope youall have a good sat. blessings, kateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton WilderEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Kate, by now you are probably at the hospital but I am glad that something is being done. Hopefully they will give you some good pain meds too since you are so much pain along with the steroids. Good luck hon. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs, :)Kate Rothschild wrote: hi and good morning. I have not been feeling at all well.numbness tingling, shocking in my face from the tri-geminal neuralgia, and in both

hands and arms fromthe elbows down and my legs too. i drop things, andhands are clumsy. today i am nauseous, but not surethat is related. my neuro said he'll meet me at thehospital at about 10am. sorry if i'm repeating myselfhere. hopefully he or nurse will start a line and getsteroids going. oh double vision and some eye painas well. don't think i'll stay, just get one infusion andthen i'll go home. he said i'll probably be able to gethomecare in on monday. probably will skip dosetomorrow because it is sunday. love to all, hope youall have a good sat. blessings, kateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)