RemedySpot.com

Re: a bit bummed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

{{{Kate}}} Actually, the subject line made me a little curious. Had to keep on reading to find out what was bumming you out. I'm sorry you have to wait on the Tysabri. But, I don't think you want to deal with the reaction you might have if you were to mix it with the steroids. The steroids alone are bad enough, right? Chin up sis. We love you. And you know me...I'm lifting you high. Love and blessings... Val @};-Kate Rothschild wrote: I imagine when I write a subject line like this, folks want to hit thedelete button right away! lol! I found out that because I had the solumedroland now will have the 6 day taper down of prednisone, I can't have myTysabri infusion this week, but have to wait til after the taper down is done.That, and the mood swings from the steroids. Then the fact that the CPS casewill be closed, and no mandate from them for my hub to get to treatment orAA, which was my hope and dream...I love you all, KateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton WilderEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I'm so sorry hun..at least CPS isn't threatening to take the kids...but so sorry they are not making him take action to help himself. Y'all getting a lot of snow? We're getting "lake effect" all day not really accumulating though. HugsAkiba -- a bit bummed I imagine when I write a subject line like this, folks want to hit thedelete button right away! lol! I found out that because I had the solumedroland now will have the 6 day taper down of prednisone, I can't have myTysabri infusion this week, but have to wait til after the taper down is done.That, and the mood swings from the steroids. Then the fact that the CPS casewill be closed, and no mandate from them for my hub to get to treatment orAA, which was my hope and dream...I love you all, KateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder

I can understand why you are bummed with not getting the Tysarbi.

Hope you do ok with the steroids weaning off.

hugs, ShirleyLife is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

a bit bummed

I imagine when I write a subject line like this, folks want to hit thedelete button right away! lol! I found out that because I had the solumedroland now will have the 6 day taper down of prednisone, I can't have myTysabri infusion this week, but have to wait til after the taper down is done.That, and the mood swings from the steroids. Then the fact that the CPS casewill be closed, and no mandate from them for my hub to get to treatment orAA, which was my hope and dream...I love you all, KateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder

Do you feel better after the Tysabri infusion? loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. a bit bummed

I imagine when I write a subject line like this, folks want to hit the

delete button right away! lol! I found out that because I had the solumedrol

and now will have the 6 day taper down of prednisone, I can't have my

Tysabri infusion this week, but have to wait til after the taper down is

done.

That, and the mood swings from the steroids. Then the fact that the CPS case

will be closed, and no mandate from them for my hub to get to treatment or

AA, which was my hope and dream...I love you all, Kate

We can only be said to be alive in those moments

when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.

~Thornton Wilder

Yes, I feel better after the Tysabri infusion, but I

need to wait til after the oral taper down, which

won't be done til Sunday, so sometime next wk. i'll

have the Tysabri. More than likely, I'll set it up for

Wednesday, as the ladies in infusion get on my case

if I do the infusion too close to steroids.

The mood swings really bug me with this solumedrol,

but am beginning to get sensation back in my body.

For some reason, I am having terrible eye pain, but

hopefully the taper down will help 'knock that out'.

Love to you Sharon, our wonderful leader, and all our

terrific, lovely members here~! As always, Kate

a bit bummed

I imagine when I write a subject line like this, folks want to hit thedelete button right away! lol! I found out that because I had the solumedroland now will have the 6 day taper down of prednisone, I can't have myTysabri infusion this week, but have to wait til after the taper down is done.That, and the mood swings from the steroids. Then the fact that the CPS casewill be closed, and no mandate from them for my hub to get to treatment orAA, which was my hope and dream...I love you all, KateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder

Hi Kate,

Boy I remember he iv steroids and the mood swings they gave me. Sure hope that you get to feeling better. I have my Tysabri infusion next week.

Darlene

www.canecovers.org

Kickin Cane Covers

-- a bit bummed