RemedySpot.com

NORD and Avonex and Disability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, finally got a call back from NORD and the woman told me some of the items to send in that would give me a better chance of getting approved for some help. Still depending on Avonex and its wonderful people to send me free shots every month. They have been just the best! Made a promise to myself that when I finally get some help, I will return the favor somehow. Was told today that my neuro put me on another 90 days of disability. So now I am out until April 15th. Good in a way, but just wish I would get some idea of how my SSDI is going. He wanted to know what improvements there have been. I told him my balance is better and I haven't had any exacerbations. Other than that, things are still the same. It's the dang fatigue that keeps me from going back to work more than any other symptom. He told me we would work on that when my meds were on a more even

regiment. I can understand that. Thought I better let you all know what has been going on before you send some posse after me! LOL Love to you all! Tammy, Tx Do you know someone with Multiple Sclerosis? Help find a cure! http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=HOM_GEN_homepage & amp;s_Affiliate=HOM_GEN_ Join Killeen Barter Trade For Sale at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/KilleenBarterTradeForSale/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

{{{Tammy}}} I'm glad to hear that you're at least getting some treatment. Hopefully the information that you send in will give you a better chance of getting approved. I know what you mean by the fatigue. Gosh, I get so tired of wearing a smile on my face and pretending that I'm alright, when in reality, a lot of the time I'm literally forcing myself just to speak. Thanks for checking in. Love you loads... ValTammy in Texas wrote: Well, finally got a call back from NORD and the woman told me some of the items to send in that would give me a better chance of getting approved for some help. Still depending on Avonex and its wonderful people to send me free shots every month. They have been just the best! Made a promise to myself that when I finally get some help, I will return the favor somehow. Was told today that my neuro put me on another 90 days of disability. So now I am out until April 15th. Good in a way, but just wish I would get some idea of how my SSDI is going. He wanted to know what improvements there have been. I told him my balance is better and I haven't had any exacerbations. Other than that, things are still the

same. It's the dang fatigue that keeps me from going back to work more than any other symptom. He told me we would work on that when my meds were on a more even regiment. I can understand that. Thought I better let you all know what has been going on before you send some posse after me! LOL Love to you all! Tammy, Tx Do you know someone with Multiple Sclerosis? Help find a cure! http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=HOM_GEN_homepage & amp;s_Affiliate=HOM_GEN_ Join Killeen

Barter Trade For Sale at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/KilleenBarterTradeForSale/ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I'm so glad you got the extension on your disability from work! Isn't that a relief? Avonex was good to send me the injections each month when I didn't have insurance too. I will keep my fingers crossed that NORD helps you. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. NORD and Avonex and Disability

Well, finally got a call back from NORD and the woman told me some of the items to send in that would give me a better chance of getting approved for some help. Still depending on Avonex and its wonderful people to send me free shots every month. They have been just the best! Made a promise to myself that when I finally get some help, I will return the favor somehow. Was told today that my neuro put me on another 90 days of disability. So now I am out until April 15th. Good in a way, but just wish I would get some idea of how my SSDI is going. He wanted to know what improvements there have been. I told him my balance is better and I haven't had any exacerbations. Other than that, things are still the same. It's the dang fatigue that keeps me from going back to work more than any other symptom. He told me we would work on that when my

meds were on a more even

regiment. I can understand that. Thought I better let you all know what has been going on before you send some posse after me! LOL Love to you all! Tammy, Tx Do you know someone with Multiple Sclerosis? Help find a cure! http://www.national mssociety. org/site/ PageServer? pagename= HOM_GEN_homepage & amp;s_Affiliate= HOM_GEN_ Join Killeen Barter Trade For Sale at http://finance. groups.yahoo. com/group/ KilleenBarterTra deForSale/ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.