RemedySpot.com

Can't contain the excitement...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So...I'm standing by the window talking to our sister, Akiba on the phone, and what do you suppose I see in my back yard? Oh...you'll never guess. LOL It was an albino fawn. Yepper a snow white baby deer. I've never seen one in my whole life. I was so excited! It was so cute, just walking around and then is stops and decides to take a little rest, so it laid down, still looking around. This weekend, if I see it again, I'll take a picture of it. I would have today, but the only camera we have is the one on Tom's cell, and he wasn't here. Also, I was telling Akiba that this year one of the courses being played on in the PGA tournament will be this one. We live off of one of the holes. I don't know which one it is yet, but when I find out, I'll let y'all know, so if you want to watch the tournament you can watch out for that particular hole and it will be

just like y'all are right here with me. :)) Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.