guess.Even going to my moms was so hard.My walker dosnt fit there so

had to use my cane and it was a struggle.By the time we left I was

crying in pain and my mom had to stay at my house and take care of me

like a baby.Ok.im goin on and on.Sorry.

luv n hugz,cassy

structuring one's day

I'm 48, not currently working, not currently on disability, and

very unfocused. I struggle with how to structure my days. A

few days a wk. of course, I'll have therapy appts., or a drs.

appt., but I hate that to be the main thrust to my day or wk.

What all do you do to help give you day and wk. focus, life and

structure? I think not having this, just adds that much more to

my malaise and depression. Love to all on this amazing group,

Kate

We can only be said to be alive in those moments

when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.

~Thornton Wilder

#AOLMsgPart_2_e1f9414e-7aaf-48cd-814d-3fc6dfd2b5ea

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Kate,

You probably already know what my answer will be. I work on my shawls and lapghans. Without my crocheting I would be sitting and worrying all the time. Crocheting is my therapy. You are in my prayers as always.

Hugs

nne

I'm 48, not currently working, not currently on disability, andvery unfocused. I struggle with how to structure my days. Afew days a wk. of course, I'll have therapy appts., or a drs.appt., but I hate that to be the main thrust to my day or wk.

What all do you do to help give you day and wk. focus, life andstructure? I think not having this, just adds that much more tomy malaise and depression. Love to all on this amazing group,KateWe can only be said to be alive in those moments

when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

nne,

Gee, I had forgotten that would be your obvious answer! How silly of me! Of course! I need to learn some sort of craft! Or get back to my artwork. I've been toying around with taking some ASL classes--American Sign Language classes. You and Chuck are in my prayers as well nne. I love you both, and all here, Kate

Re: structuring one's day

Kate,

You probably already know what my answer will be. I work on my shawls and lapghans. Without my crocheting I would be sitting and worrying all the time. Crocheting is my therapy. You are in my prayers as always.

Hugs

nne

On 1/15/08, Kate Rothschild <katelloydkidzoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

I'm 48, not currently working, not currently on disability, andvery unfocused. I struggle with how to structure my days. Afew days a wk. of course, I'll have therapy appts., or a drs.appt., but I hate that to be the main thrust to my day or wk. What all do you do to help give you day and wk. focus, life andstructure? I think not having this, just adds that much more tomy malaise and depression. Love to all on this amazing group,KateWe can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Oh Cassy, It is so hard, isn't it? I have yet to get my walker. Some days I don't need it, but I should have it here as 'back up' for the days I do. I feel so guilty not being a better mom to my kids. You are blessed to have your mom around and close to you. My mom is 83 and not too well, and doesn't even know I have MS. Don't worry. You are not going on. And no, you are not rotting away in your house. You have Rene, and you have the girls, and your mom, and your grandma too. AND all of us, who adore you!! I love you, Cassy, always, Kate

Kate. I know what you mean. These days I only get out for docs appts.Well,except this weekend I went to my moms for the day.Most days I feel so un-productive its depressing.The only thing that keeps me sane is hanging out with the girls and thats only if im not sick in bed(which is happening way to much these days)I color with them,or play playstation,or watch a movie together.But I just hate that I cant load them up in the car and go to the park for a picnic.Before I became housebound and unable to drive we would go to the park twice a wk,go visit my sis and mom,meet up for lunch,etc. Clean my house,I was always so busy.Now it seems I rot away in my house.Its just easier I guess.Even going to my moms was so hard.My walker dosnt fit there so had to use my cane and it was a struggle.By the time we left I was crying in pain and my mom had to stay at my house and take care of me like a baby.Ok.im goin on and on.Sorry.luv n hugz,cassy

Structure? Not around here!!! I get up at the crack of noon. Rob & Robbin get up at 7 a.m, and Rob takes care of Robbin all morning. Robbin is also good at getting his own food (oatmeal, hotdogs, sammiches etc) Rob does the homeschooling during this time as well. I get up, hop to my desk, maybe have some coffee, maybe not. I do my emails and check bank accounts, pay bills, whatever. Then I log in to a game (WoW, RS or Sims, usually WoW) and entertain myself. At about 5 p.m I take my meds and supplements. I used to cook dinner but cannot be standing, so Rob cooks now (I do have some say in what, though...) and at about midnight-2 a.m logout of the PC and go to bed. Pathetic, ain't it? Hugs Akiba -- Re: structuring one's day Re: structuring one's day Oh Cassy, It is so hard, isn't it? I have yet to get my walker. Some days I don't need it, but I should have it here as 'back up' for the days I do. I feel so guilty not being a better mom to my kids. You are blessed to have your mom around and close to you. My mom is 83 and not too well, and doesn't even know I have MS. Don't worry. You are not going on. And no, you are not rotting away in your house. You have Rene, and you have the girls, and your mom, and your grandma too. AND all of us, who adore you!! I love you, Cassy, always, Kate Kate. I know what you mean. These days I only get out for docs appts.Well,except this weekend I went to my moms for the day.Most days I feel so un-productive its depressing.The only thing that keeps me sane is hanging out with the girls and thats only if im not sick in bed(which is happening way to much these days)I color with them,or play playstation,or watch a movie together.But I just hate that I cant load them up in the car and go to the park for a picnic.Before I became housebound and unable to drive we would go to the park twice a wk,go visit my sis and mom,meet up for lunch,etc. Clean my house,I was always so busy.Now it seems I rot away in my house.Its just easier I guess.Even going to my moms was so hard.My walker dosnt fit there so had to use my cane and it was a struggle.By the time we left I was crying in pain and my mom had to stay at my house and take care of me like a baby.Ok.im goin on and on.Sorry.luv n hugz,cassy .

About like me Akiba. Online all day and night.

Shirley

Structure? Not around here!!!

I get up at the crack of noon. Rob & Robbin get up at 7 a.m, and Rob takes care of Robbin all morning. Robbin is also good at getting his own food (oatmeal, hotdogs, sammiches etc) Rob does the homeschooling during this time as well. I get up, hop to my desk, maybe have some coffee, maybe not. I do my emails and check bank accounts, pay bills, whatever. Then I log in to a game (WoW, RS or Sims, usually WoW) and entertain myself. At about 5 p.m I take my meds and supplements. I used to cook dinner but cannot be standing, so Rob cooks now (I do have some say in what, though...) and at about midnight-2 a.m logout of the PC and go to bed. Pathetic, ain't it?

Hugs

Akiba

-- Re: structuring one's day

Oh Cassy, It is so hard, isn't it? I have yet to get my walker. Some days I don't need it, but I should have it here as 'back up' for the days I do. I feel so guilty not being a better mom to my kids. You are blessed to have your mom around and close to you. My mom is 83 and not too well, and doesn't even know I have MS. Don't worry. You are not going on. And no, you are not rotting away in your house. You have Rene, and you have the girls, and your mom, and your grandma too. AND all of us, who adore you!! I love you, Cassy, always, Kate

Kate. I know what you mean. These days I only get out for docs appts.Well,except this weekend I went to my moms for the day.Most days I feel so un-productive its depressing.The only thing that keeps me sane is hanging out with the girls and thats only if im not sick in bed(which is happening way to much these days)I color with them,or play playstation, or watch a movie together.But I just hate that I cant load them up in the car and go to the park for a picnic.Before I became housebound and unable to drive we would go to the park twice a wk,go visit my sis and mom,meet up for lunch,etc. Clean my house,I was always so busy.Now it seems I rot away in my house.Its just easier I guess.Even going to my moms was so hard.My walker dosnt fit there so had to use my cane and it was a struggle.By the time we left I was crying in pain and my mom had to stay at my house and take care of me like a baby.Ok.im goin

on and on.Sorry.luv n hugz,cassy

Hey Akiba,

In some ways this is upsetting to read, and yet, in

some bizarre way, a bit encouraging to read. I feel

like I don't do near enough of what I should be doing

around here; always feel like I fall short. I get up at

6am. Fix coffee for me and 16 yr old, and breakfast

usually for 13 yr old. Then at 7 get the next 2 up and

get them breakfast, and sometimes have to fix the

shower for the 10 yr old. Then after the 2 younger

ones are on the bus by 8:30, my morning stuff is

over, and I'm struggling to get on with laundry, or

folding or the daunting task of maybe taking on finish-

ing up painting the hallway upstairs...I kind of wish I

could sleep past 9, I can't seem to do even that! I am

restless. Now...nighttime...now that is another thing!

I'll be ready for bed probably in about 2 hours from

now! 8 or 9 at the latest! At 8 last night my kids get

elbowing me as I was falling asleep reading to them!

Love you Akiba, and all ya all, Kate

Structure? Not around here!!!

I get up at the crack of noon. Rob & Robbin get up at 7 a.m, and Rob takes care of Robbin all morning. Robbin is also good at getting his own food (oatmeal, hotdogs, sammiches etc) Rob does the homeschooling during this time as well. I get up, hop to my desk, maybe have some coffee, maybe not. I do my emails and check bank accounts, pay bills, whatever. Then I log in to a game (WoW, RS or Sims, usually WoW) and entertain myself. At about 5 p.m I take my meds and supplements. I used to cook dinner but cannot be standing, so Rob cooks now (I do have some say in what, though...) and at about midnight-2 a.m logout of the PC and go to bed. Pathetic, ain't it?

Hugs

Akiba

-- Re: structuring one's day

Kate. I know what you mean. These days I only get out for docs appts.Well,except this weekend I went to my moms for the day.Most days I feel so un-productive its depressing.The only thing that keeps me sane is hanging out with the girls and thats only if im not sick in bed(which is happening way to much these days)I color with them,or play playstation,or watch a movie together.But I just hate that I cant load them up in the car and go to the park for a picnic.Before I became housebound and unable to drive we would go to the park twice a wk,go visit my sis and mom,meet up for lunch,etc. Clean my house,I was always so busy.Now it seems I rot away in my house.Its just easier I guess.Even going to my moms was so hard.My walker dosnt fit there so had to use my cane and it was a struggle.By the time we left I was crying in pain and my mom had to stay at my house and take care of me like a baby.Ok.im goin on and on.Sorry.luv n hugz,cassy

It sure is! Thanks Kate.You are a wonderful mother! You are so involed

with your kids in everything.No,I have never seen you all together but

I do hear you talk to them on the phone and you are very loving and

respect them more then I have seen most moms.And ever time I talk to

you or see you post you are always doing something for your family.They

are so blessed to have you,and maybe they dont realize it now but 1 day

they will and you will see what a great mom you were and always will

be.Me and Rene hav not been getting along lately,he has been a real

jerk.So,I am grateful to have my fam(which includes all of you). I love

you too!

hugz,cassy

Re: structuring one's

day

Oh Cassy, It is so hard, isn't it?

I have yet to get my walker. Some days I don't need it, but I

should have it

here as 'back up' for the days I do. I feel so guilty not being a

better mom

to my kids. You are blessed to have your mom around and close to

you. My mom

is 83 and not too well, and doesn't even know I have MS. Don't

worry. You

are not going on. And no, you are not rotting away in your house.

You have

Rene, and you have the girls, and your mom, and your grandma too.

AND all of

us, who adore you!! I love you, Cassy, always, Kate

Kate. I know what you mean. These days I only get out for docs

appts.Well,except this weekend I went to my moms for the day.Most days

I feel so un-productive its depressing.The only thing that keeps me

sane is hanging out with the girls and thats only if im not sick in

bed(which is happening way to much these days)I color with them,or play

playstation,or watch a movie together.But I just hate that I cant

load

them up in the car and go to the park for a picnic.Before I became

housebound and unable to drive we would go to the park twice a wk,go

visit my sis and mom,meet up for lunch,etc. Clean my house,I was always

so busy.Now it seems I rot away in my house.Its just easier I

luv n hugz,cassy

#AOLMsgPart_2_222e7c5b-9af6-4112-9cd2-75871449dc91

Pathetic?! Are you kidding? Trade ya!?lol. Nowere near pathetic Akiba.

I wish Rene would help as much as Rob. My 9 yr.old gets herself ready

in the morning and I watch her walk up the street to the bus stop. Rene

never makes me coffee. And do you know how happy it makes me to have

coffee in the mornin?I think you do.lol.When his mom was here she seen

me make and get my coffee and she said dosnt your hubby do that for

you?I said no.She then says her hubby gets up,makes the coffee and

serves it to her in bed.I was like wow! How sweet,and then she asks

Rene why not?He started laughing and said ya right!He then says it goes

both ways you know.She dosnt do it for me why should I do it for

her?This ladys hardly speechless she didnt say nuthn.He then made

another scene when we went to dinner with her,the kids,her hubby,my mom

and his nephew.Made me cry in the restaurant in front of his mom.I had

to walk out and wait outside.He hates doing stuff for me and even when

he does stuff here he complains the whole time.:(

Oh Cassy, It is so hard, isn't it? I have yet to get my walker. Some

days I don't need it, but I should have it here as 'back up' for the

days I do. I feel so guilty not being a better mom to my kids. You are

blessed to have your mom around and close to

you. My mom is 83 and not too well, and doesn't even know I have MS.

Don't worry. You are not going on. And no, you are not rotting away in

your house. You have Rene, and you have the girls, and your mom, and

your grandma too. AND all of us, who adore you!! I love you, Cassy,

always, Kate

playstation,or watch a movie together.But I just hate that I cant load

luv n hugz,cassy

& nbsp;

#AOLMsgPart_3_2db9aafb-0546-4286-a824-beacb0ec7597

Rob is an incredible miracle for me. He does everything, yet when I want to do something, he steps aside and does not interfere, but allows me to maintain as much independence as I need. Yet when I need something and cannot do it, he does it for me without making me feel little or inadequate. He is truly awesome. And to top it, he is an incredible life counselor, and helps many people with his insights. I love him So much! I wish every woman had someone like him, stories like yours, and some of Kates, break my heart! Hugs Akiba -- Re: structuring one's day Re: structuring one's dayOh Cassy, It is so hard, isn't it? I have yet to get my walker. Some days I don't need it, but I should have it here as 'back up' for the days I do. I feel so guilty not being a better mom to my kids. You are blessed to have your mom around and close toyou. My mom is 83 and not too well, and doesn't even know I have MS. Don't worry. You are not going on. And no, you are not rotting away in your house. You have Rene, and you have the girls, and your mom, and your grandma too. AND all of us, who adore you!! I love you, Cassy, always, KateKate. I know what you mean. These days I only get out for docsappts.Well,except this weekend I went to my moms for the day.Most daysI feel so un-productive its depressing.The only thing that keeps mesane is hanging out with the girls and thats only if im not sick inbed(which is happening way to much these days)I color with them,or playplaystation,or watch a movie together.But I just hate that I cant loadthem up in the car and go to the park for a picnic.Before I becamehousebound and unable to drive we would go to the park twice a wk,govisit my sis and mom,meet up for lunch,etc. Clean my house,I was alwaysso busy.Now it seems I rot away in my house.Its just easier Iguess.Even going to my moms was so hard.My walker dosnt fit there sohad to use my cane and it was a struggle.By the time we left I wascrying in pain and my mom had to stay at my house and take care of melike a baby.Ok.im goin on and on.Sorry.luv n hugz,cassy. & nbsp;#AOLMsgPart_3_2db9aafb-0546-4286-a824-beacb0ec7597#AOLMsgPart_3_2db9aafb-0546-4286-a824-beacb0ec7597#AOLMsgPart_3_2db9aafb-0546-4286-a824-beacb0ec7597__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

This brought me to tears. I want a Rob.:( I am blessed to have my

mom,she takes care of me because she loves me and wants too.If she sees

me doing dishes(I look real pathetic tryn to do them sitn on my walker

with my arms jus layn there cuz they are to weak to control) my mom

comes and demands me to go rest.:) She cleans,cooks,and gives me

emotional support. Rene dosnt do much.He pays are way and runs errands

and apparently that means he does everything for me.We were talkn about

moving and I just told him I think instead of that we should go on our

own ways.He says why?I tell him cuz im not happy and neither is he.He

says oh.He dosnt give a shit.I think im done with him.The only place I

have to go is my moms and she lives in a tiny mobile home.My walker

dosnt even fit threw her house.I will have to get on welfare and

totally depend on my mom.I feel so worthless and useless.I am just fed

up with the emotional abuse and him being bi-polar and decideing when

to or if he even does take his meds.hugz

cassy

always, Kate

luv n hugz,cassy

& nbsp;

#AOLMsgPart_3_2db9aafb-0546-

4286-a824-beacb0ec7597

#AOLMsgPart_3_96d080e4-8f1c-4e3a-bc25-f452c2299cb0

I am so sorry hun...you deserve better...wish I could clone Rob Hugs Akiba -- Re: structuring one's day Re: structuring one's dayOh Cassy, It is so hard, isn't it? I have yet to get my walker. Somedays I don't need it, but I should have it here as 'back up' for thedays I do. I feel so guilty not being a better mom to my kids. You areblessed to have your mom around and close toyou. My mom is 83 and not too well, and doesn't even know I have MS.Don't worry. You are not going on. And no, you are not rotting away inyour house. You have Rene, and you have the girls, and your mom, andyour grandma too. AND all of us, who adore you!! I love you, Cassy,always, KateKate. I know what you mean. These days I only get out for docsappts.Well,except this weekend I went to my moms for the day.Most daysI feel so un-productive its depressing.The only thing that keeps mesane is hanging out with the girls and thats only if im not sick inbed(which is happening way to much these days)I color with them,or playplaystation,or watch a movie together.But I just hate that I cant loadthem up in the car and go to the park for a picnic.Before I becamehousebound and unable to drive we would go to the park twice a wk,govisit my sis and mom,meet up for lunch,etc. Clean my house,I was alwaysso busy.Now it seems I rot away in my house.Its just easier Iguess.Even going to my moms was so hard.My walker dosnt fit there sohad to use my cane and it was a struggle.By the time we left I wascrying in pain and my mom had to stay at my house and take care of melike a baby.Ok.im goin on and on.Sorry.luv n hugz,cassy. & nbsp;#AOLMsgPart_3_2db9aafb-0546-4286-a824-beacb0ec7597#AOLMsgPart_3_2db9aafb-0546-4286-a824-beacb0ec7597#AOLMsgPart_3_2db9aafb-0546-4286-a824-beacb0ec7597__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_96d080e4-8f1c-4e3a-bc25-f452c2299cb0#AOLMsgPart_3_96d080e4-8f1c-4e3a-bc25-f452c2299cb0#AOLMsgPart_3_96d080e4-8f1c-4e3a-bc25-f452c2299cb0__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Thanks Akiba! I wish you could clone Rob too.lol.

always, Kate