RemedySpot.com

Heart Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Remember I made the distinction between birth certificate family and heart family. Heart family is chosen. Carefully chosen like treasured memories - like all of us sprouts - get it.

We have a basis for family - our diagnosis - we know we have it - we live with it. We don't have to say anything - just look in each others eyes - watch their body language - we know it well!

We are family - how could we not be? We know the same pains, frustrations, angers, joys, sorrows. We come to a place where we accept and go forward - 'tis the cycle of life. There are good days - we celebrate together. The scary days we come together and share the strength of the group to get us through. The long pain - filled nights when we don't know if we will make the dawn - we feel loving presences around us like a warm blanket. Then we know that we can make it to the dawn - we will over come and that dame pain will not rule us!

Yes, we will fall down - yes we will regress - yes, we will be depressed - that is the nature of the beast we live with so intimately - more intimately that a lover.

We have each other and we will get through the next five minutes - one five minutes at a time.

That is what heart family is... Doewoman 2007 @

Re: [soulDiscoveryThruReiki] Introduction

Thank you, Chelle!

Many blessings,

Cogley <michellecogleygmail> wrote:

Welcome to the family, !! Look forward to seeing you online.Blessings,Chelle

On Jan 6, 2008 7:30 AM, aithneelecktra <aithneelecktra > wrote:

HI, my name is . I recently joined your group. I am always looking for new ways for self improvement and growth. I am hoping I will find that here in your group. There is always more to learn and discover. I have been studying Reiki and the Chakras for several years. I am certified as a Usui Reiki Master/Teacher and Ascension Reiki Master/Teacher.Thank you for letting me join the group.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM