RemedySpot.com

Susie, jerky docs and stupid things they say

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Susie:My advice is to get copies of all your test results, doctors notes, records, MRI report and a copy of the actual MRI. Often they put the MRIs on computer CDs. You have a right to these records. Then when you are ready to see another doc you'll have all your records to copy for the new doc. So you look fine, huh? LOL What a jerky thing for that doc to say! Many of us have similar stories. When I had my big attack I was sent to a neuro who mentioned MS at the first visit. When I went back to my primary care and told him what the neuro said the primary care doc looked at me and said "you're too old and you don't fit the profile" then he turned and walked out of the room. What???? Too OLD to have MS? lol

That was 10 years ago and I was 46. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sueham8556 > I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife! > > I know we all look forward to getting to know you here on the group. Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, ask any questions you want, share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations! > > Sharon (group creator/owner)> Challis (co-moderator)> > Dear Sharon, Thanks for the warm welcome! My friends call me SueAnne, and I hope to get to know many of you soon. I found this site fom the PLM site, I've been visiting

there quite a bit in the

last few months. I have not been "formally" dx'd yet, although my MRI results are in, I've been playing telephone tag with the Dr. My "symptoms" go back for some time, maybe 25 years, although in the last 5 years I've seen more advanced problems. This past June, while graduating night school and changing jobs, both my parents were diagnosed with cancer. I'm sitting on my couch watching tv, and it feels like something crawling in my hair. Then I can feel something on my arm, but nothing is there. Cobwebs on my face and neck, but nothing is there! I sprayed the house for fleas, and checked my hair with a lice comb, but never found anything! Thats when I started checking on the internet for symptoms, found the PLM site and found out that over the years , I could identify with 80% ofthem! Stress seems to be the trigger, and I've found that to be my

situation as

well. I am a single mom, 51 years young, with 2 teenagers at home.( did I mention STRESS?) Now that I've put everyone to sleep, I'll give someone else a chance! Bye for now! Susie t > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo!

Search.> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I didn't know MS had an age limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How stuipid. Ah What???? I am with you Sharon. Doctors are stupid so when you find one that is good, go to him/her for everything. That's how I deal with most of my ailments. I do have to go to the hand doctor for the CT. The test results are in and it's a moderate case of CT so it looks like surgery but it can't be done fast enough for me personally. Hugs, :)Sharon wrote: Hi Susie:My advice is to get copies of all your test results, doctors notes, records, MRI report and a copy of the actual MRI. Often they put the MRIs on computer CDs. You have a right to these records. Then when you are ready to see another doc you'll have all your records to copy for the new doc. So you look fine, huh? LOL What a jerky thing for that doc to say! Many of us have similar stories. When I had my big attack I was sent to a neuro who mentioned MS at the first visit. When I went back to my primary care and told him what the neuro said the primary care doc looked at me and said "you're too old and you don't fit the profile" then he turned and walked out of the room. What???? Too OLD to have MS? lol That was 10 years ago and I was 46.

hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! sueham8556 > I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife! > > I know we all look forward to getting to know you here on the group. Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, ask any questions you want, share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations! > > Sharon (group creator/owner)> Challis (co-moderator)> > Dear Sharon, Thanks for the warm welcome! My friends call me SueAnne, and I hope to get to know many of you soon. I found this site fom the PLM site, I've been visiting there quite a bit in the last few months. I have not been "formally" dx'd yet, although my MRI results are in, I've been

playing telephone tag with the Dr. My "symptoms" go back for some time, maybe 25 years, although in the last 5 years I've seen more advanced problems. This past June, while graduating night school and changing jobs, both my parents were diagnosed with cancer. I'm sitting on my couch watching tv, and it feels like something crawling in my hair. Then I can feel something on my arm, but nothing is there. Cobwebs on my face and neck, but nothing is there! I sprayed the house for fleas, and checked my hair with a lice comb, but never found anything! Thats when I started checking on the internet for symptoms, found the PLM site and found out that over the years , I could identify with 80% ofthem! Stress seems to be the trigger, and I've found that to be my situation as well. I am a single mom, 51 years young, with 2 teenagers at home.( did I mention STRESS?) Now that I've put

everyone to sleep, I'll give someone else a chance! Bye for now! Susie t > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)