RemedySpot.com

Re: some good stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hugs Kate. It's like a weight came off you shoulders, isn't it? It was for me when the reality hit me.

So glad you had some good quality time with your hubby!

Keep up the great mental progess. But don't get down if you have a bad day. We're human, we have good days and bad days and react accordingly.

Shirley"Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied."

Caleb Colton

I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do

need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a

few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time.

It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice.

And that is good.

Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from

a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I

feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days,

I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With

the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness

in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I also spent

Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may

think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in the over 2

yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not

'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to sit with the fatigue;

the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I said to

myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You didn't

ask for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! FINALLY!

I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, but for me, this

was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even

describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe it seems

an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has been a process.

I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here is the anger

I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just didn't have that

'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a heart for me,

more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a piece of

how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. Especially

with all of you. love, kate

This does sound positive. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your husband. Did you get any feedback from him on how he was feeling? I'm just curious. Anytime a husband and wife can spend some quality time together is wonderful. That's the way it should be all the time. I know what you mean about the rollator. I, myself have been needing a cane for quite some time. I loaned mine to my brother and haven't gotten it back. But, there are times when I feel like I just don't need it, and I hobble on anyway. Stupid thinking on my part. I know I would get around a lot better if I just went out and bought me a new one. You have the rollator now, use it. And stay out of the realm of denial. Sounds like you are doing much better. You even sound better. Love you bunches and lifting you in prayer... ~Val~Kate Rothschild wrote: I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a few peaceful

days with my husband with some quality time. It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice. And that is good. Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days, I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I also spent Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may think, well,

what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in the over 2 yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not 'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to sit with the fatigue; the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I said to myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You didn't ask for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! FINALLY! I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, but for me, this was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe it seems an

obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has been a process. I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here is the anger I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just didn't have that 'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a heart for me, more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a piece of how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. Especially with all of you. love, kate Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Dang, I didn't get Kate's post...good thing you included it here! Yes, Kate, I am glad y'all seem to be reconnecting...quiet time IS important! Quiet time is quality time... Hugs Akiba -- Re: some good stuff Hugs Kate. It's like a weight came off you shoulders, isn't it? It was for me when the reality hit me. So glad you had some good quality time with your hubby! Keep up the great mental progess. But don't get down if you have a bad day. We're human, we have good days and bad days and react accordingly. Shirley"Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied." Caleb Colton I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time. It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice. And that is good. Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days, I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I also spent Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in the over 2 yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not 'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to sit with the fatigue; the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I said to myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You didn't ask for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! FINALLY! I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, but for me, this was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe it seems an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has been a process. I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here is the anger I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just didn't have that 'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a heart for me, more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a piece of how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. Especially with all of you. love, kate

Kate, this is good news, all of it. And yes I know exactly what you are saying. I have had to tell myself "Hey it's ok" that such and such is wrong or such and such is going on because of ??. Having MS has never really been a problem, but some of the realizations have been trying and trying to do something and not thinking about why I am having so much trouble with it was because of something that MS had taken from me. I know This is not coming out the way I meant for it to, but I have to send it to you anyway.

Love Lynn some good stuffTo: MSersLife > I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do> need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a > few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time.> It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice.> And that is good.> Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from> a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I > feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days,> I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With> the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness> in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I > also spent> Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may> think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in > the over 2> yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not> 'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to > sit with the fatigue;> the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I > said to> myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You > didn'task for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! > FINALLY!I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, > but for me, this> was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even> describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe > it seems> an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has > been a process.> I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here > is the anger> I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just > didn't have that> 'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a > heart for me,> more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a > piece of> how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. > Especiallywith all of you. love, kate> > > May you always find

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Ok, dumb question. What is a rollator? I've never heard this term before. I am from Texas so that may be a factor in my ignorance! LOL Tammyhappybutterflies@... wrote: Kate, this is good news, all of it. And yes I know exactly what you are saying. I have had to tell myself "Hey it's ok" that such and such is wrong or such and such is going on because of ??. Having MS has never really been a problem, but some of the realizations have been trying and trying to do something

and not thinking about why I am having so much trouble with it was because of something that MS had taken from me. I know This is not coming out the way I meant for it to, but I have to send it to you anyway. Love Lynn some good stuffTo: MSersLife > I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do> need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a > few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time.> It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice.> And that is good.> Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from> a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I > feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many

days,> I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With> the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness> in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I > also spent> Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may> think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in > the over 2> yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not> 'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to > sit with the fatigue;> the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I > said to> myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You > didn'task for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! > FINALLY!I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, > but for me, this> was a real milestone, and not something I could have had

someone even> describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe > it seems> an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has > been a process.> I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here > is the anger> I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just > didn't have that> 'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a > heart for me,> more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a > piece of> how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. > Especiallywith all of you. love, kate> > > May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Now wait a minute - you are under the weather so let an Okie stick up for you - an Okie who survives on Topomax to keep the migraine demon away - where was I - not a dumb question

some good stuffTo: MSersLife > I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do> need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a > few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time.> It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice.> And that is good.> Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from> a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I > feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days,> I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With> the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness> in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I > also spent> Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may> think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in > the over 2> yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not> 'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to > sit with the fatigue;> the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I > said to> myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You > didn'task for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! > FINALLY!I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, > but for me, this> was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even> describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe > it seems> an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has > been a process.> I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here > is the anger> I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just > didn't have that> 'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a > heart for me,> more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a > piece of> how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. > Especiallywith all of you. love, kate> > > May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1234 - Release Date: 1/20/2008 2:15 PM

Hi Tammy!

Hope your migraine is better!

As I understand it, a rollator is simply a rolling walker. Such as

this red one (perhaps just like the one Kate got?):

http://www.rlvapen.se/sandstroms/shop/images/esla/esla%20rollator%20red%2099kb.g\

if

Should the link not work, try this shortened one:

http://tinyurl.com/2p23ul

love

/Reb

> Kate, this is good news, all of it. And yes I know

exactly what you are saying. I have had to tell myself " Hey it's ok "

that such and such is wrong or such and such is going on because of

??. Having MS has never really been a problem, but some of the

realizations have been trying and trying to do something and not

thinking about why I am having so much trouble with it was because of

something that MS had taken from me. I know This is not coming out

the way I meant for it to, but I have to send it to you anyway.

> Love Lynn

>

> some good stuff

> To: MSersLife

>

> > I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do

> > need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a

> > few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time.

> > It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice.

> > And that is good.

> > Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from

> > a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I

> > feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days,

> > I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With

> > the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness

> > in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I

> > also spent

> > Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may

> > think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in

> > the over 2

> > yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not

> > 'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to

> > sit with the fatigue;

> > the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I

> > said to

> > myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You

> > didn'task for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it!

> > FINALLY!I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about,

> > but for me, this

> > was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even

> > describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe

> > it seems

> > an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has

> > been a process.

> > I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here

> > is the anger

> > I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just

> > didn't have that

> > 'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a

> > heart for me,

> > more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a

> > piece of

> > how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here.

> > Especiallywith all of you. love, kate

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> May you always find

> HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

> Lynn

>

> Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> See what I have for sale at

http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

>

Kate, I am so glad you forgive yourself for having MS. I know it is a hard thing to do and you might have days when all "heck" breaks loose again and you'll get mad again. (I know I still do) Everyday is a gift. And he never gives us more then we can handle. With our friends and "family" here we can handle ANYTHING. We're all with you, no matter the day.

Always, Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply, Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Re: some good stuff

Hugs Kate. It's like a weight came off you shoulders, isn't it? It was for me when the reality hit me.

So glad you had some good quality time with your hubby!

Keep up the great mental progess. But don't get down if you have a bad day. We're human, we have good days and bad days and react accordingly.

Shirley"Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied."

Caleb Colton

I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do

need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a

few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time.

It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice.

And that is good.

Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from

a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I

feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days,

I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With

the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness

in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I also spent

Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may

think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in the over 2

yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not

'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to sit with the fatigue;

the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I said to

myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You didn't

ask for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! FINALLY!

I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, but for me, this

was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even

describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe it seems

an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has been a process.

I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here is the anger

I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just didn't have that

'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a heart for me,

more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a piece of

how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. Especially

with all of you. love, kate

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.