RemedySpot.com

Re: How does stress effect you and what do you do to help ease your stress?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have you tried listening to relaxation/visualization tapes? I don't have MS but the neuro suspects my husband does. I had breast cancer over 17 yrs ago and started listening to relaxation and visualization tapes. I still listen to one every night when we go to bed. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Stress seems to greatly effect my husband. He turns into what I would describe as a dead head, he cant think, or concentrate, he is scattered, wanders, cant really communicate, his vision gets blurry. We try to keep stress at bay but sometimes it creeps right in and blasts him hard. What are some good fun easy things to help him de stress? -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

I do almost the same but add vertigo and off balance.

As for ways to destress, I read or play on the PC.

Sorry I can't help more. but good luck to your DH.

Shirls

Stress seems to greatly effect my husband. He turns into what I would describe as a dead head, he cant think, or concentrate, he is scattered, wanders, cant really communicate, his vision gets blurry. We try to keep stress at bay but sometimes it creeps right in and blasts him hard. What are some good fun easy things to help him de stress?

What does he enjoy? Sometimes the best thing for me is to just take some time "off". I'll lay in bed and watch TV or listen to the radio, use the computer to visit with friends or research, talk on the phone to my daughter or read. I have found if I have something of a routine it helps me. Does he also get really tired? Is the stress coming from work? Stress can actually bring on MS symptoms and even worse an exacerbation. Has your husband ever registered with your local chapter of the National MS Society? I recommend doing so to all newly diagnosed MSers because the MSer will get all kinds of great pamphlets and information. They should have information on stress and MS. Their website must be down right now because I couldn't get

it to open a few minutes ago. The NMSS has many programs including in person support groups for newly diagnosed and many programs. Here are a few links for you on stress, MS and managing the stress:http://www.webmd.com/multiple-sclerosis/guide/multiple-sclerosis-stress-managementhttp://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/health-info/docs/1900/1916.asp?index=8468hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered

flaws or defects. How does stress effect you and what do you do to help ease your stress?

Stress seems to greatly effect my husband. He turns into what I would

describe as a dead head, he cant think, or concentrate, he is

scattered, wanders, cant really communicate, his vision gets blurry. We

try to keep stress at bay but sometimes it creeps right in and blasts

him hard. What are some good fun easy things to help him de stress?

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.