RemedySpot.com

Re: How I go about structuring my days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sometimes I wish alone. I do have a shedule but some days I can't do things. This Carpel Tunnel is really getting me mad. Today is sooooooooooooooo bad. I wanted to even go to thr hospital but my husband says it's now $100 and so NO. I am crying from pain. Anyhow...it sounds like you have your schedule in order and it works for you. Mine depends on who needs what and when bcs I have 5 kids and a husband that acts like a kid and can't pick up after himself. I enjoy the time alone bcs I get so much done, although the phone calls he makes to me every day messes me up so bad. If it's not an email and a phone call, it's a text, email, phone call many times a day about NOTHING! It's great that you have a shedule and you follow it unless you are having a bad day. I wish I could not do everything in one day but thats impossible. The house would fall

apart. Keep up with the schedule and if you have to miss a day, no big deal. Hugs, :)happybutterflies@... wrote: In Reply to "structuring one's day" I have an advantage over a lot of you on this group as I live alone, this is also a disadvantage also some times but I think you

know what I mean. It also means that most all the mess is caused by me. I have let this slide for the last few months but my plan is saved and printed out each week to be checked off each day. First I have a daily list of things that need to be done; such as meds, one hour with legs up (this is nap time, phoneing or reading or what ever but no physcial getting up, no stress), computer time, etc. Then there are the days of the week. Here I have one room listed, like Monday and Friday is kitchen day. On these days I am not allowed to work in any other room. I have a habit of jumping from one job to another and then at the end of the day can not tell that anything has been done. I like a lot

of us can only work so long and have to sit down, with confining my work to one room I can at least tell that I have done something today. Saturday is organization day and Sunday is research day, that way if I am interrupped it is no big deal. The schedule ends with supper. The evenings are computer and TV time, or whatever. Routinely I get up go to the bathroom, let Tippy out, turn on the computer, make coffee, let Tippy in, take meds, read email and then eat breakfast. May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Lynn~ I do live with someone, but he's gone most of the time. So, I can see how your schedual can work. Thank you so much! I'm going to try to adapt your way of doing things. Although, I realize there is going to have to be a slight modification. And I may have to set some house rules, so as to make my job a little easier. Shouldn't be too hard though. Love and blessings... Valhappybutterflies@... wrote: In Reply to "structuring one's day" I have an advantage over a lot of you on this group as I live alone, this is also a disadvantage also some times but I think you know what I mean. It also means that most all the mess is caused by me. I have let this slide for the last few months but my plan is saved and printed out each week to be checked off each day. First I have a daily list of things that need to be done; such as meds, one hour with legs up (this is nap time,

phoneing or reading or what ever but no physcial getting up, no stress), computer time, etc. Then there are the days of the week. Here I have one room listed, like Monday and Friday is kitchen day. On these days I am not allowed to work in any other room. I have a habit of jumping from one job to another and then at the end of the day can not tell that anything has been done. I like a lot of us can only work so long and have to sit down, with confining my work to one room I can at least tell that I have done something today. Saturday is organization day and Sunday is research day, that way if I am interrupped it is no big deal. The schedule ends with supper. The evenings are computer and TV time, or whatever. Routinely I get up go to the bathroom, let Tippy out, turn on the computer, make coffee, let Tippy in, take meds, read email and then eat breakfast. May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I do understand where you are coming from with the pain from the CT oh so well. I am just so glad that that is behind me.

Yes, the children, no matter how old be it 9 or 59, plus or minus; can be a help or hindrance.

I realized when I just reread my email that I forgot to add. If that room does not get done that day it will wait until it is scheduled again. And I also work in spurts in other words, I work and I rest and I work again.

I believe it was n who said something about freezing food. I usually buy the bulk of my groceries once a month and I will then cook a large roast the next day and have a meal and then cut the rest into serving size pieces and freeze them indiviually -- I do the same when I make soup or any big dish -- then I have my main dish for myself or can feed company of any most any number without tiring myself out. This has been a life saver many times. When I bake a cake I put at least half in the freezer before frosting it.

May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Re: How I go about structuring my daysTo: MSersLife > Sometimes I wish alone. I do have a shedule but some days > I can't do things. This Carpel Tunnel is really getting me > mad. Today is sooooooooooooooo bad. I wanted to even > go to thr hospital but my husband says it's now $100 and so > NO. I am crying from pain.> > Anyhow...it sounds like you have your schedule in order > and it works for you. Mine depends on who needs what and > when bcs I have 5 kids and a husband that acts like a kid and > can't pick up after himself. I enjoy the time alone bcs I > get so much done, although the phone calls he makes to me every > day messes me up so bad. If it's not an email and a phone > call, it's a text, email, phone call many times a day about > NOTHING! > > It's great that you have a shedule and you follow it > unless you are having a bad day. I wish I could not do > everything in one day but thats impossible. The house > would fall apart. > > Keep up with the schedule and if you have to miss a day, > no big deal.> > Hugs,> :)> > happybutterflies@... wrote:> In Reply to "structuring one's day"> > I have an advantage over a lot of you on this group as I > live alone, this is also a disadvantage also some times > but I think you know what I mean. It also means that most > all the mess is caused by me.> > I have let this slide for the last few months but my plan > is saved and printed out each week to be checked off each day.> First I have a daily list of things that need to be done; > such as meds, one hour with legs up (this is nap time, phoneing > or reading or what ever but no physcial getting up, no stress), > computer time, etc.> Then there are the days of the week. Here I have > one room listed, like Monday and Friday is kitchen day. On > these days I am not allowed to work in any other room. I > have a habit of jumping from one job to another and then at the > end of the day can not tell that anything has been done. I > like a lot of us can only work so long and have to sit down, > with confining my work to one room I can at least tell that I > have done something today. > Saturday is organization day and Sunday is research day, > that way if I am interrupped it is no big deal. > The schedule ends with supper. The evenings are > computer and TV time, or whatever. > Routinely I get up go to the bathroom, let Tippy out, > turn on the computer, make coffee, let Tippy in, take meds, read > email and then eat breakfast. > > > > > May you always find > HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES > Lynn > > Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God> > > > > > > > > > Peace, Love and Hugs,> D. :)> > > > May you always find

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God