RemedySpot.com

RE: Kate's in the hospital again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharon please let Kate know we are praying for her.

Hugs

nne

Kate called this evening to tell me she is in the hospital again and she wanted me to let everyone know. She is having tests done for diverticulitis among other things. Remember she was on the Solumedrol then the taper? I think it was Friday she posted about the mouth sores. From there she wasn't able to " keep anything in " , as she put it. She thought they would keep her for a few days based on what the ER doc said. I know you all will keep her in your prayers.hugs))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

I am sorry she is in the hospital. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything will be ok. Let her know I am thinking of her. Hugs, :)Sharon wrote: Kate called this evening to tell me she is in the hospital again and she wanted me to let everyone know. She is having tests done for diverticulitis among other things. Remember she was on the

Solumedrol then the taper? I think it was Friday she posted about the mouth sores. From there she wasn't able to "keep anything in", as she put it. She thought they would keep her for a few days based on what the ER doc said. I know you all will keep her in your prayers.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep her in my prayers. Thanks for letting us know. Love and blessings... ValSharon wrote: Kate called this evening to tell me she is in the hospital again and she wanted me to let everyone know. She is having tests

done for diverticulitis among other things. Remember she was on the Solumedrol then the taper? I think it was Friday she posted about the mouth sores. From there she wasn't able to "keep anything in", as she put it. She thought they would keep her for a few days based on what the ER doc said. I know you all will keep her in your prayers.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I'm praying for you Kate.Sharon wrote: Kate called this evening to tell me she is in the hospital again and she wanted me to let everyone know. She is having tests done for diverticulitis among other things. Remember she was on the Solumedrol then the taper? I think it was Friday she posted about the mouth sores. From there she wasn't able to "keep anything in", as she put it. She thought they would keep her for a few days

based on what the ER doc said. I know you all will keep her in your prayers.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag

and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Sending prayers and good vibes to her. Hope to hear shes all better soon.

Always, Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply, Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Re: Kate's in the hospital again

I am sorry she is in the hospital. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything will be ok. Let her know I am thinking of her.

Hugs,

:)Sharon wrote:

Kate called this evening to tell me she is in the hospital again and she wanted me to let everyone know. She is having tests done for diverticulitis among other things. Remember she was on the Solumedrol then the taper? I think it was Friday she posted about the mouth sores. From there she wasn't able to "keep anything in", as she put it. She thought they would keep her for a few days based on what the ER doc said. I know you all will keep her in your prayers.hugs))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Peace, Love and Hugs,

D. :)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

With the mouth sores it sounds like Crohns, like what I have.

Thanks for the update Sharon. Keep us posted.

Shirley

Kate called this evening to tell me she is in the hospital again and she wanted me to let everyone know. She is having tests done for diverticulitis among other things. Remember she was on the Solumedrol then the taper? I think it was Friday she posted about the mouth sores. From there she wasn't able to "keep anything in", as she put it. She thought they would keep her for a few days based on what the ER doc said. I know you all will keep her in your prayers.hugs))Sharon

It is almost a relief to hear that she is there. Now, if only she will get the

care and diagnosis that she deserves!

Love to Kate, Shirley, Sharon and all in our group,

n

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> With the mouth sores it sounds like Crohns, like what I have.

>

> Thanks for the update Sharon. Keep us posted.

>

> Shirley

>

>

>

> Kate called this evening to tell me she is in the hospital again and she

> wanted me to let everyone know. She is having tests done for diverticulitis

> among other things. Remember she was on the Solumedrol then the taper? I

> think it was Friday she posted about the mouth sores. From there she wasn't

> able to " keep anything in " , as she put it. She thought they would keep her

> for a few days based on what the ER doc said.

>

> I know you all will keep her in your prayers.

>

> hugs))

> Sharon

>

>

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling

> and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to

> be considered flaws or defects.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

>

>

>

>

>

Sending prayers and good thoughts Kate’s

way,

Connie

MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of utzdana@...

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008

12:19 AM

To: MSersLife

Subject: Re: Kate's in the

hospital again

thanks for update on kate. i will continue to keep her in my prayers.

--

Mr. Dana F. Utz

utzdanacomcast (DOT) net

https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/

You get mouth sores? Does your Crohns flare if you are on steroids? This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: Kate's in the hospital again

With the mouth sores it sounds like Crohns, like what I have.

Thanks for the update Sharon. Keep us posted.

Shirley