RemedySpot.com

Re: I am angry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sorry . I've been doing the B12 injs since 1993. My doc has always given me syringes so it doesn't cost me. The syringes do have to be part of the script. It would have made me mad too though. Hopefully you can get it straightened out tomorrow with your doc.

hugs,

Shirley"Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied."

Caleb Colton

I am angry

I went to the pharmacy to get some syringes because I have pernicious anemia. I take vitamin B-12 shots once a month. They would not give them to me. They made me feel like a drug addict. I am so mad. They said that my doctor has to phone them in. I get my syrem there so why won't they give me the needles? I have been going to this pharmacy for two years and they said that they have no record of me ever getting them there. I have to sign a book every time. How can there be no record? Well the pharmacy guy was an a**hole. I even called them when I got home and they were just mean. I already had a hard time today because my MS has been acting up. If they only knew how hard it is to just sometimes leave the house. Well thanks for letting me vent.

~ I'm sorry you had to go through this. There is something wrong if they don't have a record of you getting your RX from them. Surely, they know that you have to take it with needles. I don't think I would have let that go. I would have demanded to know what happens to the records after you sign them. And if they didn't come up with a plausable excuse, I would have asked to speak to someone in charge. Then, knowing me, I would have told them what I think of their business practices and inform them that I'd be taking my business elsewhere. Maybe you could get your doctor to give you a script for them with your medicine? That would eliminate their excuse for not giving them to you. IDK. Love and blessings... ~Val~ wrote: I went to the pharmacy to get some syringes because I have pernicious anemia. I take vitamin B-12 shots once a month. They would not give them to me. They made me feel like a drug addict. I am so mad. They said that my doctor has to phone them in. I get my syrem there so why won't they give me the needles? I have been going to this pharmacy for two years and they said that

they have no record of me ever getting them there. I have to sign a book every time. How can there be no record? Well the pharmacy guy was an a**hole. I even called them when I got home and they were just mean. I already had a hard time today because my MS has been acting up. If they only knew how hard it is to just sometimes leave the house. Well thanks for letting me vent. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

So sorry to hear you had such a horrid day. I can sympathize with what you went through. Seems like everytime I pick up my meds, I get so many accusing stares from other customers. Unfortunately, I usually get 4 to 5 Rx's at a time. I guess that makes me look like I'm abusing because I'm so young. I even told a lady once that you don't have to be 70 to need more than one med at a time. She just looked down like someone had run over her dog. Let it roll off your shoulders. The last thing we need is the aggrivation of someone's not being able to understand what we have to go through. I will keep you in my prayers and lift your name to the heavens that you may have a much better day ahead. Hugs! Tammy, Txjensabeamer wrote: I went to the pharmacy to get some syringes because I have pernicious anemia. I take vitamin B-12 shots once a month. They would not give them to me. They made me feel like a drug addict. I am so mad. They said that my doctor has to phone them in. I get my syrem there so why won't they give me the needles? I have been going to this pharmacy for two years and they said that they have no record of me ever getting them there. I have to sign a book every time. How can there be no record? Well the pharmacy guy was an a**hole. I even called them when I got home and they were just mean. I already had a hard time today because my MS has been

acting up. If they only knew how hard it is to just sometimes leave the house. Well thanks for letting me vent. See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

, I had the same problem. I took B-12 for a long time and now my dr. gives me the nose spray that doesn't help. Anyway, I had the same problem. Have your doctor write you a script for the syringes. Hopefully that will solve the problem. I feel for you. So, what if they are mean, you can be mean back worse bcs they don't have to treat you that way and most the time they don't have a record unless you had a script before. Do they have a record of the B-12's? Just wondering. Hugs and Take Care, :)jensabeamer wrote: I went to the pharmacy to get some syringes because I have pernicious anemia. I take vitamin B-12 shots once a month. They would not give them to me. They made me feel like a drug addict. I am so mad. They said that my doctor has to phone them in. I get my syrem there so why won't they give me the needles? I have been going to this pharmacy for two years and they said that they have no record of me ever getting them there. I have to sign a book every time. How can there be no record? Well the pharmacy guy was an a**hole. I even called them when I got home and they were just mean. I already had a hard time today because my MS has been acting up. If they only knew how hard it is to just sometimes leave the house. Well thanks for letting me vent.

Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

feel free to vent away! sorry the pharmacy staff treated you shabbily. how can they claim they don't know u? crazy.

--Mr. Dana F. Utz utzdana@... https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/

-------------- Original message --------------

I went to the pharmacy to get some syringes because I have pernicious anemia. I take vitamin B-12 shots once a month. They would not give them to me. They made me feel like a drug addict. I am so mad. They said that my doctor has to phone them in. I get my syrem there so why won't they give me the needles? I have been going to this pharmacy for two years and they said that they have no record of me ever getting them there. I have to sign a book every time. How can there be no record? Well the pharmacy guy was an a**hole. I even called them when I got home and they were just mean. I already had a hard time today because my MS has been acting up. If they only knew how hard it is to just sometimes leave the house. Well thanks for letting me vent.

When I got home, I called them and even gave them the number off of the bottle of B-12 syrem that I got filled there. They still would not give me the syringes. I just don't understand. Oh well, I will just call the doctor tomorrow. I feel to bad today to keep myself so stressed and angry over it. I really think the pharmicist just did not want to look me up in the book that I have to sign every time I go there.utzdana@... wrote: feel free to vent away! sorry the pharmacy staff treated you shabbily. how can they claim they don't know u?

crazy. --Mr. Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/ -------------- Original message -------------- From: "jensabeamer" <jensabeamer> I went to the pharmacy to get some syringes because I have pernicious anemia. I take vitamin B-12 shots once a month. They would not give them to me. They made me feel like a drug addict. I am so mad. They said that my doctor has to phone them in. I get my syrem there so why won't they give me the needles? I have been going to this pharmacy for two years and they said that they have no record of me ever getting them there. I have to sign a book every time. How can there be no record? Well the pharmacy guy was an a**hole. I even called them when

I got home and they were just mean. I already had a hard time today because my MS has been acting up. If they only knew how hard it is to just sometimes leave the house. Well thanks for letting me vent.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

They should have checked their records at the pharmacy. You should

definitiely stop using that pharmacy and give your business to a

pharmacy that actually cares about their patients! Also make it known

to the RX manager, that due to the service you received you are

taking your business elsewhere. In the future, make sure your Dr.

gives you enough refills on the syringes.

Relax and try not to stress over it. Tomorrow is a new day and all

the Dr's offices are open on MLK day. I know this because I work in

one! Take care ok?

Your pal,

a

feel free to vent away! sorry the

pharmacy staff treated you shabbily. how can they claim they don't

know u? crazy.

>

> --

> Mr. Dana F. Utz

> utzdana@...

>

> https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/

>

> -------------- Original message --------------

>

> I went to the pharmacy to get some syringes because I have

pernicious

> anemia. I take vitamin B-12 shots once a month. They would not give

> them to me. They made me feel like a drug addict. I am so mad. They

> said that my doctor has to phone them in. I get my syrem there so

why

> won't they give me the needles? I have been going to this pharmacy

for

> two years and they said that they have no record of me ever getting

> them there. I have to sign a book every time. How can there be no

> record? Well the pharmacy guy was an a**hole. I even called them

when I

> got home and they were just mean. I already had a hard time today

> because my MS has been acting up. If they only knew how hard it is

to

> just sometimes leave the house. Well thanks for letting me vent.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

pharmacy's do use computers - report the twit to the pharmacy manager and then tell your doctor - they want to know these things

Re: I am angry

They should have checked their records at the pharmacy. You should definitiely stop using that pharmacy and give your business to a pharmacy that actually cares about their patients! Also make it known to the RX manager, that due to the service you received you are taking your business elsewhere. In the future, make sure your Dr. gives you enough refills on the syringes. Relax and try not to stress over it. Tomorrow is a new day and all the Dr's offices are open on MLK day. I know this because I work in one! Take care ok? Your pal,a feel free to vent away! sorry the pharmacy staff treated you shabbily. how can they claim they don't know u? crazy.> > --> Mr. Dana F. Utz > utzdana@... > > definitefraudstart "home.comcast.net"definitefraudend https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/> > -------------- Original message -------------- > > I went to the pharmacy to get some syringes because I have pernicious > anemia. I take vitamin B-12 shots once a month. They would not give > them to me. They made me feel like a drug addict. I am so mad. They > said that my doctor has to phone them in. I get my syrem there so why > won't they give me the needles? I have been going to this pharmacy for > two years and they said that they have no record of me ever getting > them there. I have to sign a book every time. How can there be no > record? Well the pharmacy guy was an a**hole. I even called them when I > got home and they were just mean. I already had a hard time today > because my MS has been acting up. If they only knew how hard it is to > just sometimes leave the house. Well thanks for letting me vent. > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1234 - Release Date: 1/20/2008 2:15 PM