RemedySpot.com

Val Re: I'll be up all night!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Infuriates me to no end! I just had a very extensive eye exam. Of course my left eye was acting normal at that time. 2 days after, I have dark spots in my left eye again. They haven't gone away since. It just seems like when I go to the doc, neuro, optham, whatever, my symptoms disappear! Well, the ones I'm complaining about at the time anyway. Everyone wants to know why I am still on short term disability. They all see me and think I should be able to return to work. Of course, when I see them it is only because I feel halfway decent enough to run errands so yes, I am up and around at that particular moment. I don't want to go back to work. I fight to type. My backspace key is faded. I'm not sure my neuro will agree to say that I can't return to work permanently. When I saw hiim last, he did the "touch my finger. now touch your nose." little test and I got so confused after doing

it 2 time. I knew what he was saying word wise, but just got confused like I didn't understand what he was wanting me to do. I knew what the test was and what I was suppose to do, but got confused anyway. Half the time, especially with my left hand, I couldn't even touch his finger before he said to touch my nose and I was missing both of them anyway. I get confused at the grocery store sometimes, too. I don't like to drive anymore, but I do it anyway. My depression is really bad some days. The fibromyalgia keeps me from getting out of bed sometimes. It just seems like every day there is one symptom at least that keeps me from doing something normal. Watch tv lately and start crying at some of the stupidest things. Forget watching shows like Ty Pennington's home make over show. Forget movies with sad endings. Even ones with happy endings get me sobbing. All this crying worries my hubby and

makes my head hurt. Sorry, just spilled my thoughts and rambled. But I sighed and let it out anyway. TammyVal Lee wrote: I think the ON has a lot to do with it. Because, we aren't able to see clearly out of the eye, I think we strain more to try to see. I am using a desk top computer, but I'm sitting almost on top of it just to see. I'd say the screen in less than 2

ft. from my nose. LOL. To dim the screen some, actually helps take out that halo effect around the letters and helps me to see them more clearly. I used to be at the 'puter almost all day. Now that my eyes are so bad, and the migraines are so frequent; I'm still at the 'puter a lot, but I take a lot more breaks. I try to allow myself at least a half hour to let my eyes rest. Still have the migraines though. Just not so severe. Love and blessings... ~Val~Tammy in Texas <tamatha_tx> wrote: I think your right. My puter screen is dimmer than most. It is a laptop and I think it dims to conserve power.

Wondering if the migraine is related to ON. I noticed earlier it was painful in and around my left eye when I looked around.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: HI Tammy~ Yeah, I've wondered that myself. I have migraines at least 3 times a week. The 'puter doesn't bother me too much. But then again, I kind of dim the screen a little. Not too much though, I can't see out of one eye. Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Love and blessings... ~Val~Tammy in Texas

<tamatha_tx> wrote: Have had a migraine for the last 4-6 hrs. I have taken all the meds I dare to take for it. Now I'm on to coffee. Last resort that usually dulls it until I can either take another med later or get to the clinic for an injection. So, if anyone feels chatty tonight, email away! Funny, light and the tv hurt my head when I have a migraine, but the puter screen is ok. Wonder why that is? Hmmmmm.....something to ponder in my wide awake bordem tonight. Hugs and kisses to everyone! Tammy, Tx See

what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143 Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143 Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.