RemedySpot.com

Re: I think I'm happy but now just freaking out...Terri

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ther injection is very easy Terri! Several of us are on Copaxone so we can give you tips and tricks. So glad you're getting the extra help! I had it too until my bitchy caseworker screwed me over. I'll get it back.

Good luck and it will be just fine!

Shirls

p.s. glad your ducks are in a row...quack quack

MSer's

Well after many months of trying to get my ducks in a row. Now that all is OK I'm freaking out!!!!

I picked the correct medicare and also the right part D coverage. I also applied to my state for the extra help thingy too. Found out this morning from shared solutions that I will be starting Copaxone wednesday evening. Guess what my co-pay for this medication will be???

You guessed it...ZERO!! I guess I should be happy but now I'm starting to freak out!! No more excuses not to be proactive with my health care. So now like it or not I have to give myself an injection everyday.

Thanks for reading now I have to get my house cleaned-up so the nurse can come over wednesday night to train me on how to do this....Zikes. .sigh*

Hugs

Terri

Dear Terri and others in our own group,

I see that you have really started those ducks off on a terrific New Year!

For my own New Year, which actually sort of started in December, in terms

of when I made all these changes,

I did the following last month:

1) changed banks;

2) changed automobile/renters insurance;

3) changed Part D plans;

4) " fired " one remaining extraneous physician, a dermatologist whom

I had seen for decades; maybe we are each of us just too old!

Seems to be working out well, so far! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOo! Terri!

Love to you all,

n

>

>

>

>

>

>

> MSer's

>

>

>

> Well after many months of trying to get my ducks in a row. Now that all is

> OK I'm freaking out!!!!

>

>

>

> I picked the correct medicare and also the right part D coverage. I also

> applied to my state for the extra help thingy too. Found out this morning

> from shared solutions that I will be starting Copaxone wednesday evening.

> Guess what my co-pay for this medication will be???

>

>

>

> You guessed it...ZERO!! I guess I should be happy but now I'm starting to

> freak out!! No more excuses not to be proactive with my health care. So now

> like it or not I have to give myself an injection everyday.

>

>

>

> Thanks for reading now I have to get my house cleaned-up so the nurse can

> come over wednesday night to train me on how to do this....Zikes..sigh*

>

>

>

>

>

> Hugs

>

> Terri

>

>

WOW, So nice to hear that something goes right for someone once in a while. We hear so many negatives. Anyway best of luck and yep, no more excuses! Hugs, :)withlovefromterri wrote: MSer's Well after many months of trying to get my ducks in a row. Now that all is OK I'm freaking out!!!! I picked the correct medicare and also the right part D coverage. I also applied to my state for the extra help thingy too. Found out this morning from shared solutions that I will be starting Copaxone wednesday evening. Guess what my co-pay for this medication will be??? You guessed it...ZERO!! I guess I should be happy but now I'm starting to freak out!! No more excuses not to be proactive with my health care. So now like it or not I have to give myself an injection everyday. Thanks for reading now I have to get my house cleaned-up so the nurse can come over wednesday night to train me on how to do this....Zikes..sigh* Hugs Terri Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Great news, Terri!~ Looks like everything is going your way. Don't freak out now. The shots aren't as bad as you may think. Just a little inconvenient at times, but I'm sure you'll manage just fine. Wonderful news about your insurance and co-payment. You go girl! Take care. Love and blessings... Valwithlovefromterri wrote: MSer's Well after many months of trying to get my ducks in a row. Now that all is OK I'm freaking out!!!! I picked the correct medicare and also the right part D coverage. I also applied to my state for the extra help thingy too. Found out this morning from shared solutions that I will be starting Copaxone wednesday evening. Guess what my co-pay for this medication will be??? You guessed it...ZERO!! I guess I should be happy but now I'm starting to freak out!! No more excuses not to be proactive with my health care. So now like it or not I

have to give myself an injection everyday. Thanks for reading now I have to get my house cleaned-up so the nurse can come over wednesday night to train me on how to do this....Zikes..sigh* Hugs Terri Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

How's things with your daughter? Wasn't she off to college? hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. I think I'm happy but now just freaking out...Terri

MSer's

Well after many months of trying to get my ducks in a row. Now that all is OK I'm freaking out!!!!

I picked the correct medicare and also the right part D coverage. I also applied to my state for the extra help thingy too. Found out this morning from shared solutions that I will be starting Copaxone wednesday evening. Guess what my co-pay for this medication will be???

You guessed it...ZERO!! I guess I should be happy but now I'm starting to freak out!! No more excuses not to be proactive with my health care. So now like it or not I have to give myself an injection everyday.

Thanks for reading now I have to get my house cleaned-up so the nurse can come over wednesday night to train me on how to do this....Zikes. .sigh*

Hugs

Terri

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Terri, Don't worry. Everything has worked out and you don't have to worry, you will be fine. Good luck with everything and thank god you didn't have to spend a copay on the med. I hear it's expensive but I am not on it so I really don't know. Hugs and Prayers, :)Sharon wrote: How's things with your daughter? Wasn't she off to college?

hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. I think I'm happy

but now just freaking out...Terri MSer's Well after many months of trying to get my ducks in a row. Now that all is OK I'm freaking out!!!! I picked the correct medicare and also the right part D coverage. I also applied to my state for the extra help thingy too. Found out this morning from shared solutions that I will be starting Copaxone wednesday evening. Guess what my co-pay for this medication will be??? You guessed it...ZERO!! I guess I should be happy but now I'm starting to freak out!! No more excuses not to be proactive with my health care. So now like it or not I have to give myself an injection

everyday. Thanks for reading now I have to get my house cleaned-up so the nurse can come over wednesday night to train me on how to do this....Zikes. .sigh* Hugs Terri Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)